Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

URBANTEADEALERS

Just one week after our relaunch with Shopify we discovered Kit (always feeling a bit Hasselhoff-ish writing that name - if you know, you know ;-). One of our first projects was setting up the different customer chats/sales channels (Shopify Chat, Messenger & Apple chat). This process of checking out Shopify chat brought us to the Ping App and to Kit. For two week now we learned (regular human learning) how to work with Kit and get the most out of it. It's equally important to get good results, to set up the Google and Facebook channel properly. This includes a complete product catalog upload. Since then Kit performed a few tasks for us and we could not be happier. He made successfully 2 product posts on our Facebook Fanpage. Kit also set up a very successful Google Shopping campaign for us. Checking out the setup of the campaign, we noticed that the targeting region or country was not properly set to Germany but to the US instead. To change that, you have to contact the Kit support: The support (hi Dan) confirmed the change 2 (in words two) fu**ing minutes after sending the mail. Can you believe that? Kit saves us a lot of time performing standard tasks. Results are promising and we love working with our new coworker Kit.

October 13, 2020

Hi there URBANTEADEALERS

Wow what a review! :) I'm simply lost for words reading it. It really does fill me with joy hearing first hand the impact Kit and our Customer Success Team is having on you and your business.

I'm delighted that you have been in contact with Dan, he is a brilliant member of the team and really does care passionately about everyone he helps.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success,

FreshFleeces

Easy to use and excellent customer support. This app makes marketing quick and easy and I would recommend to other small businesses.

October 7, 2020

Hi there FreshFleeces

Thank you so much for your brilliant review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact Kit and our Customer Success Team is having on you and your business.

We really are so lucky to have such a dedicated Customer Success Team but remember we are only a message away. So if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success,

Carnegie Shop

This app is fabulous. It is capable of doing so many things. It can write posts which are extremely well done. It provides you with reminders and help with setting up facebook and instagram. It can create instagram ads and various emails to customers and others. Most importantly, Kit saves you time the one thing none of us have enough of. Give Kit a try. You won't regret it and it's all free.

October 5, 2020

Hi there Carnegie Shop

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glowing review. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit, the amount of time, energy and indeed money it can save you.

Saying that we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success.

Chachki.ca

Had a question and they got back to me right away with a solution! Such a handy little app to help you feel more organized and connected with your customers :)

October 5, 2020

Hi there Chachki.ca

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our Team such a glowing review. I'm delighted that you did reach out to our Customer Success Team and I'm not shocked you were helped out straight away.

We are so lucky to have such a dedicated team who are ready, willing and able to get you and your business ready to market.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Four Sassy Sisters Boutique

I had no idea how helpful the other features were or how powerful--and quick-the ad analytics were.

September 30, 2020

Hi there Four Sassy Sisters Boutique

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a glowing 5 star review. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing first hand the impact Kit and all of its features can have on you and your business.

Kit and our dedicated Customer Success Team are always here to help you so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

The Good Vibes

molto professionali, assistenza super veloce, gentile e competente. Hanno risolto un problema di associazione in 2 minuti

September 29, 2020

Hi there. The Good Vibes

Mille grazie! I'm so happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience both using Kit and being in contact with our Customer Success Team. Our main aim is to get you and your business up and running as quickly and effectively as possible.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out again.

Fundamental.Berlin

the customer service was amazing - I got real time responses to email and the staff personally fixed some glitches with no hassle

September 24, 2020

Hi there Fundamental.Berlin

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words. We really are super lucky to have such a dedicated Customer Success Team ready to help you and your business out.

As ever if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are always here to help!

Wishing you and your business every success.

The Men's Watch Store

Easy to use and helpful. Outstanding support (shout out to Dan and Sham). Thank you Shopify for making this app available Update: Absolutely first class support team. Shout out to Jason for his work supporting me this weekend to resolve a tough problem. 5*++

September 21, 2020

Hi there The Men's Watch Store

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a glowing review. Hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on your business really does fill us with joy!

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success!

Precious Purse

A very helpful app for my shopify store! Free to install and easy to use...I recommend this marketing tool for sure!

September 18, 2020

Hi there Precious Purse

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on you and your business.

As you have mentioned in your review, Kit is free to install. It's better than that, Kit is 100% free meaning there is no monthly subscription cost to use this brilliant service.

Saying that, we are only a message away, so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team.

The Frenze

This app is terrible in it's set up process. It can be more user friendly. I'm only deleting the app due to it's abandoned cart recovery set up. It's terrible. absolutely terrible and a complete pain to get reset up if you delete the app. I will never use this app again.

September 18, 2020

Hi there The Frenze

Thank you for reaching out to us and for giving us such honest feedback. It's feedback like this that helps us continue to develop and create the best product possible for our merchants.

I really do thank you for this and I will reach out to you personally to see if there is any other way we can help.

I wish you and your business every success.

Looking forward to chatting,