Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Spudslist.co.za

This app is great and managing your marketing and customer interactions. It’s definitely given me sales I wouldn’t of had without it!

September 7, 2020

Hi there Spudslist.co.za

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review.

It's clear to see that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit and the amount of time and effort it can save you.

We are super lucky to have a dedicated Customer Success Team so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success.

Mon Mayi

I just can´t receive the confirmation code in my phone. Is there a way to avoid this step and move on?

September 3, 2020

Hi there Mon Mayi

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. At the moment SMS is not available is all country's so the best work around is to check out Shopify Ping. This will allow you to communicate with Kit. Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: [Video](https://vimeo.com/317140288)

I hope this helps but if there is anything else we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Mosaic Pop Art

This app helps automate a lot for my business and frees up my time. I was surprised that when a customer asked a question while I was off the app, Kit was able to respond automatically to the generic product question. So helpful and I trust kit to take care of simple matters like this going forward.

September 2, 2020

Hi there Mosaic Pop Art

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing first hand the impact of using Kit and its Key features and the time and effort it is saving you.

One of Kit's main mantras is to free up time for you to focus on working on other elements of your business and it's clear to see that you are experiencing that first hand.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you and your business every success.

FluffyCushion4u

Very useful app. Super easy to set up and navigate through. Also, the customer support is great! Thanks

August 31, 2020

Hi there FluffyCushion4u

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. It really does mean the world to us.

I'm also delighted to read that you have been in contact with our support, we really are super lucky to have such a dedicated team.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Novus Nest

Kit is a great app. Customer service and support is even better. I would recommend to any e-commerce store owner, especially those just starting out.

August 27, 2020

Hi there Novus Nest

Thank you for such a glowing review of Kit and our Customer Success Team. I was delighted to read that you have been in contact with our Customer Success Team, it really does mean the world hearing how impactful our team has been for you.

Saying that if there is anything else we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business every success

The Good Life Kids

Easy app to use Kit suggests you to do a number of things and you can decide what to follow each day

August 27, 2020

Hi there The Good Life Kids

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit a 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on you and your business.

We are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

HarTal Kids

Easy to use and set up. Keeps you on track with running ads and posts of particular products. I love the app

August 26, 2020

Hi there HarTal Kids

Thank you for giving Kit such a glowing review! We love hearing about the impact Kit is having on you and your business and how you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Whatever Float Your Boat

Absolutely great service!! couldn't get any better. great app recommend to all. contacted support and received help within minutes from their awesome friendly team!

August 26, 2020

Hi there Whatever Float Your Boat

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a glowing review! It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact Kit and our Team is having on you and your business.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Dinner on the Table

Quickest and easiest way to create facebook ads ever. And we are really happy with the results too! Love that I can post an ad on the go, and get regular, useful updates about my store's sales progress.

August 25, 2020

Hi there Dinner on the Table

Thank you so much for your review! It's clear to see that you are seeing the benefit of using Kit, not alone the money Kit can save you with targeted ads but also the time it saves you.

Kits aim is to help you and your business grow by freeing up your time so you can focus on other elements of your business.

Saying that, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business every success!

Dcanella

No le doy 5 estrellas por que los mails promocionales solo vienen en ingles y no pueden cambiarse a español que es mi idioma ...

August 25, 2020

Hi there Dcanella

Thank you for your feedback. You are right, Kit is primarily designed in English. Saying that there are a few work arounds.
If you log into your Kit Dashboard, you can go to adjustments, ads and posts and from there edit the copy that will accompany your ads so you can make it for any language you want.

With that, you can also edit the Thank You emails that Kit sends out. If you go to our Dashboard again, Adjustments, Thank You Emails, you can edit the email body to what ever language you want.

I hope this makes sense and helps you utilise Kits full potential.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.