Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Avom

David the kit guru that attend to me was well knowledgeable and and patience with me solving each problem with pose and polite.Thank you again David.Will recommend him any time. He went above and beyond to make sure l was satisfied.

Fitnessfashioneurope

WRong FB account selected, NO Way to Change THIS! wasted a lot of time on this. You need a Drop Down box to change the FB account no easily.

Teemax Online

there aren't a lot of features available for free... .

New Loops

Mmm, bit limited but then it is free now. Everytime I edited my Thank You email it takes me away from the screen! That was very annoying and needs to be fixed. Kit also imported my product to facebook but there are duplicate prodcuts (more than I sell on the shop) and I can't remove the duplicates. Will update this review after I have used it for a while.

Triple Mountain

This app is probably great for many "regular" stores, but lacks the ability to customize for branding, and doesn't work well for my oddball-type store. I already have a great free app that sends new customers thank-you messages (Klaviyo) which is fully customizable to increase our brand awareness. Kit's emails are perfectly bland- You can't change colors, fonts, or add any tweaks that tell customers "this is us." We sell collectibles, mainly as one-offs and I schedule a weekly FB post that shows particular items that are going live that week. Using Kit, IT chose the product it would show (you can go in and set priority items, but that's not a time-saver), and wasn't customizable enough to draw in my customers like I could. If you truly don't have time to do customized FB posts, the generic posts might work fine, and if you're selling lots of certain items instead of one-offs, I'm sure it's much better. I WILL say that their customer service is top-notch - Not only do they use a chat feature to answer questions immediately during business hours, they respond to emails very well. Add customization to the email templates and I may be back.

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs

Had to come back to edit my post - You can customize Kit to a certain extent but then it is you creating the ad, not Kit. When Kit asked what product I wanted to promote, I uploaded my own photo and then added my own heading. From there, I went to the Kit backend and edited the campaign text and then to Advert Manager in Facebook to edit the campaign. Didn't really need Kit for all that. Hmmm.

I like the convenience of Kit and it works fine but not being able to customize one's ads doesn't make a lot of sense. I've used Kit for about a week now and while I have spent a fair amount of money, my ads have resulted in 0 ROI. Convenience is fine but if it does not result in ROI then it is not worth it.

Super Classic Store

Decent idea for saving time, but recommendations are not the best. Despite others' complaints about the generic or off-brand worded text in ads, I found the ability to selectively disable the oddly worded text just fine. I would like to see the ability to edit ad text as well as customize ad spending via the chat system. It would also be helpful to have more interactivity outside of the limited choices KIT presents you with. Perhaps having a set of commands that KIT can recognize would be more helpful, for example, "Please remind me next Monday". I think the ability to have reminders on tasks you may be interested in rather than having to say yes or no immediately might be useful to many users. Overall, a good work in progress. Looking forward to seeing how KIT develops.

Greenhits

If you need help for posting things and do not have enough time its great, but it only works when you have sales,

Martys Miscellaneous

Please delete my account I am no longer using Shopify. Thank you

The Devoted Human

I like the concept, but it didn't work well for me and I removed it this weekend. I tried it for about a month. The language in the ads didn't match our brand (was way too flat and weird for our products) and I had some charges that (like someone else experienced) got charged when I didn't reply yes to the ad. I have been told by Shopify that modifying ad content is in the works in the near future. It kept suggesting products I didn't want to advertise or that conflicted with the other social media posts I'd done that day or the day before. I modified the settings a few times and still wasn't right. I can see for the right business this will be a game changer though -- just wish it had worked for me!