Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Lucius Atelier

Brilliant PA! Hopefully, KIT can be more customisable in terms of its recommended ads.

Mimote Shop

I have been using Kit for a few months and I have really enjoyed it. But there is only 1 resource that can become a 5-star application: can customize the text of the email marketing, because it is in English and can not translate it. Therefore, you can not use this feature if the language of your country is not English.

Gift Moments

Good app, very helpful for updating our facebook page with just a couple of clicks

Lil Czech Treasures

Wish I could find out how good Kit was :) I'm using the Shopify Lite Plan, not eligible, so disappointed. Talked to quite a few guru's about my plan, they recommended Kit to promote on Facebook, they didn't realize it doesn't work with Shopify Lite, hope you guys do something about changing Kit to work with this plan :) Thanks! D

American College Store

Personally, I think its a great app and extremely smart. There's many functions that make this app an all-in-one deal. However, its highly automated and its way too easy to have recurring charges to your bank account or credit card. If you don't read things too carefully, you might accidentally be spending 50-100 dollars on an ad that you really didn't need.

Great app if you like things being done automatically.

Easiklip

Fun little app with good potential. Our hardwood flooring store is looking forward to seeing future updates with more relevant/editable auto-generated emails for monthly newsletters. Don't have much use for it currently aside from customer thank you messages.

Barrington Interior Elements

Helpful but wish it was easier to edit captions on posts from my phone without re-logging in every time.

House Of Love Jewelry

I like Kit only when it is setting up champaign e-mail to my existing customers it gives the wrong text like bracelets instead off necklaces. I want to change this manually but that is not possible. Could you be able to write a script that leaves there open text in [ ] so i can fill that part in by myself? Let me know what you think.

Dabs Fitness

Kit is a very helpful tool for E-commerce marketing. I'm yet to come across a tool which is as easy to use as Kit. The customer support is very helpful and responds within minutes. The post customizability can be improved though. Still Highly recommended app.

Bitmapd

great app for automating your social media output for your business, as far as keeping your fans/ customers up to date on with latest from your company.