Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Mystic Brew Teas

Cannot custom ads, software is buggy and crashes everytime. Support are aware of this issue and have no foreseeable resolve! Also ads do not convert it might be free but will cost you in ads revenue it also creating ads audiences that don't convert and very basic ads copy. Aside from that if you want basic stuff like automate a few email and apps action it's okay. Not sure I would use it for ads again.

August 25, 2020

Hi there Mystic Brew Teas

Thank you for reaching out to us and for giving us your feedback. Feedback like this is key to our success so we can build and deliver a product that will help you and your business grow.

As with anything tech, sometimes fixes don't happen immediately. There has to be a testing and quality process before things are shipped. With this it naturally does require some patience.

Saying that if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate reaching out to us again.

Wishing you and your business the very best!

Thanks again

De-Lush Jewelry

I've only been using it for a couple days, and I've found it easy to use. Also, loving the quick response from the support team.

August 25, 2020

Hi De-Lush Jewelry

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a brilliant review. I'm delighted that you experienced first hand our Customer Success Team doing what they do best. Our aim is to get you and your business making sales as quickly and as easily as possible.

With that, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Wishing you and your business every success!

Hemp's End

I'd prefer the ability to turn off facebook ads. I understand kit was initially a facebook integrated app only, but it's more than that now and many of us don't like the facebook integration but prefer the artificial assistant for email marketing and reports. For instance, with our business we sell hemp/cbd products and cannot simply post our products on facebook. So I have to deny all the facebook ads created by kit.

August 21, 2020

Hi there Hemp's End

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit a review and also for your feedback.

We really do appreciate hearing first hand the experiences our merchants are going through using Kit. The feedback you have given is direct and to the point and for that I thank you.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with though please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

true candle designs

As I started using Kit which was growing on me, I was having issues with Kit that ended up being Facebook related. The support I received was outstanding. Josh did ALL he could to assist me in resolving the issue and continued to do so after Facebook took care of the issue. Now that I have full access to Kit I see how she (I don't know why I keep calling her a "she"), I am thoroughly impressed with the performance and skills I can use to help me market my new business. There is so much I can do that I would have never thought of. I don't think I could do a lot of this if it wasn't for Kit my new assistant. She keeps me on tasks! I love her.

August 20, 2020

Hi there true candle designs

Thank you for reaching out to us and for giving us constructive feedback. We need to hear about these kinds of issues to try and help all our merchants and make all our processes as streamlined as possible.

I do have to be clear on this in regard to Facebook. When Kit was built, the connections with Facebook were integral to our service offerings. With that as we work so closely with Facebook to offer this service, naturally that connection needs to be maintained.

I do apologise if this is a source of frustration but as you can understand if something is so integral to our service offerings, it can't be simply turned off.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Wishing you every success.

ArtistOeil

Great support to resolve issues. I had an issue connecting the account and emailed them ( which I was a bit skeptical to get response on) but I got response which actually worked. Thanks for the help

August 20, 2020

Hi there ArtistOeil

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit and our Customer Success Team such a glowing review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact that Kit and our team is having on you and your business.

As you have seen our Customer Success Team are market Leaders and will stop at nothing to get you and your business up and running. With that, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business every success.

Courage Wear

Kit is really helpful in the shop promotion and ads creation. Good and quick support as well :) definitely recommend this app if you want to grow faster!

August 18, 2020

Hi there Courage Wear

You are 100% right, the key to success is growth. Kit and our dedicated Support Team are always aiming to help you and your business grow.

From your glowing 5 star review it's clear to see that you are seeing the fruits of our labor and thank you for taking the time to let us know.

As ever though we are always here to help you so please do reach out to us if there is anything else we can help you out with.

Thanks again!

IT'S BROWN

This is honestly, the best app! Kit has become my personal assistant, It really helps me organize my thoughts. Posting to Facebook and organizing ad campaigns is truly helpful. I want them to include Instagram and Twitter too.

August 18, 2020

Hi there IT'S BROWN

Thank you so much for your kind words and your 5 star review. The idea of Kit is to be your personal virtual employee and I can see, you are seeing first hand how brilliant Kit is at that.

We always welcome feedback to where we can improve so thank you for your thoughts on Instagram and Twitter. We are always looking to improve!

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

BrowseNbuy

l wish there was a 6 star l really love this app and the support that there always give, l m not a IT guru but there always have a way of understanding me and explaining in detail. Thank you Kit & Thomas who has been helping me for a long time to set up everything

August 17, 2020

Hi BrowseNbuy

Well if you want to give Kit and our Team 6 stars, you go ahead and do that! Thank you for your kind words. It really does mean the world to us to hear the impact Kit and our team is having on you and your business.

Thomas really is a shining light on the Kit Customer Success Team and we really are super lucky to have him. With that, if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
We are always here to help.

Luca Vanucci Firenze Retail

This app is working great in fact we rarely advertise other than through Kit. It is definitely drawing new customers and sales to the webstore. Luca Vanucci

August 17, 2020

Hi there Luca Vanucci Firenze Retail

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review.
It really does mean the world to us knowing the impact Kit is having on your business and the power that advertising through Kit brings.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

HairMadeEasi

This is by far the most useful app on the Shopify platform. We have carried out a redirect marketing campaign on a monthly basis and sales have increased so much. We didn't find the other campaigns gained sales but we used them to help spread the word about our brand

August 13, 2020

Hi HairMadeEasi

What a review! I was delighted to read that you are seeing ROI from your ads already. The proof is really in the pudding!

I not sure what else to say but thank you for your review as it really does show the benefit Kit can have on any business.

With that, if there is anything our dedicated Customer Success Team can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com