Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Trend World Usa

Hi,

It's targeting is very generic. While it does bring clients to your site/store its reach is very general. If your goal is to bring traffic, then this is the platform for you.

F And A Nothing Ordinary

Can get really expensive fast if your not careful. Ads are generic in nature and I have to say no to ads often.

Webring2u

It seems like a great app, however as we sell alcohol on our website at www.swiftdrinks.com.au their are issues with Kit communicating with Facebook around advertising. Facebook are welcoming of our adverts but Kit doesn't allow us control the audience we want to target or the Country so this causes our ads to be blocked. This same confusion happens on emails, our logo cannot be displayed on Kit emails, it displays an image of a Question mark in it's place, so we have to do without the emails. Hopefully this is changed in future.

Balance Academy

This is why I am a soloentreprenur. Its a great idea but needs a lot of work. Kit is very basic and yes the copy write needs some serious work. It would be nice if she could deal with my pixels in facebook.. And she never contacted me for a wake up ... I even edited her settings. She is very distant and it seems like she doesn't like her job. I rather do this on my own!

Slim Indie

So far I'm not sold on kit, the ad copy is awful, its time consuming to have to text back and forth. Simple things like being able to edit their ads would be huge.

I would not reccomend to a friend atm, so far huge waste of $

7 Sorrows Rosaries

It's good for sending tank you emails and update fans. But, after using it for almost 2 months. I end up spending too much money on Facebook adds using all their suggestions and not much success, this for the lazy advertiser. All my sales come from other sources. I'm getting out of this app, it doesn't do what they say it does.

Suco By Susana

Not good for my business. The manual ads that I create on facebook perform much better than those created by Kit. The app does not target audience correctly. The image of the ads and posts on facebook is very poor, the photos are posted too small. The emails can't have my branding.
The only good thing that Kit does, that I still don't know how to do myself, is to retarget an ad to people that clicked on the previous ad. But it's not enough for what it costs.
Also this is probably good for english speaking only audiences and businesses, which is not my case, when my business' primary language is not english, so all those great pitch lines available on kit don't really work for my primary audience.

Pete Davies Art

good idea but not really as good as I expected.

Utopiapets

My manual ads and campaigns are performing much, much better than kit. I just do not see the value.

Bon Beautique

not able to post on my page myself or add people to my page kit disappears and no contact for new products etc
my opinion