Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Free Radical Labs

Kit is useful - don't get me wrong. It AI assistant is a great idea however the copy that is written for auto-generated Ads is generic. The BEST feature they could add would be to allow the user to edit the copy before its submitted to Facebook. I sell technical stuff and generic ads will not work. If I could edit the copy in the text then preview the add - this app would be 5 stars. They have great customer service so hopefully they'll read this and take it into consideration.

Rarewoodengifts

App was okay. It is easy to use but i don't see that much conversion from it. The posts update are very generic. This will probably work with stores that have a lot of products, followers, traffic and current sales coz you don't need to do the manual update but for my store, i still have a long way to go. Thanks!

Queens Qorner

Attentive. but i didn't notice a difference is visitors or sales.

Shoppinn Paradize

I have been using kit trial for creating Facebook ads. Its certainly easier however i caution all first time users ....Kit advertise to your location...if your audience is outside your location then you need to change it..... Costly mistake I made. Having only 5 priorty items at a time to market is not economical ...would have kept it if it allowed for more. i would say my most favourite experience is the email marketing.

River Lala

The only worthwhile one is the retargeting ads that she uses, so I will keep her for that. I figured that she would have some know how about target audiences that I don't, but the targets I was using previously make make more money and get my Facebook page better engagements. Hmmmm....

Swaymore

The ads are bad, automation needs some tweaking

Hausurban

Kit is easy to use and well integrated, however for the price I would expect a lot more customization. What's the point of following up with your customers if you can't even brand the templates? It creates a disconnect that undermines the rest of our branding work. Don't know if this is worth it.

Dig The Falls

The app would ask to post updates and other useful information for my products... Unfortunately it would link to pages that did not exist... Luckily I caught this early enough and stopped using the service.

The Diy Gang Store

Not completely convinced, still trying it out but at first look its not exactly what I had hoped

Bohemeandbeyond

Kit is ok, as we get notifications on doing SoMe-updates, when we add new products to the shop - but that's about it.