Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Boys Choice Clothing

So far so good! This app is helping me reach more customers and showing me what items to promote!!!

Hi there Boys Choice Clothing

Thank you so much for your review of Kit. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing the benefit of using Kit already. Promoting your products and your business is the key to success and as you have seen, Kit really understands that.

We are always only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Gifted sinner

the team help you every step of the way. if you need a back end support to run adds and upload posts to your social media this is the app for you.
if your dealing with any issues you can message the team from desktop chat on app and they fix solutions perfectly

Hi Gifted sinner

Wow! What a review! Thank you so much for giving our product and our team such a brilliant review. It really does mean the world to us!

We really do believe that Kit can help any business grow and it's clear to see that you agree too.

Naturally we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every success!

Art by Autumn M.

This has been a great app. Sends suggestions, tips, and follow up emails to customers. The customer service is wonderful and Thomas really helped with a question I had about an email. A great resource to help with Facebook and my site.

July 20, 2020

Hi there Art by Autumn M.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. We really do love hearing about the impact that Kit is having on you and on your business.

I'm also delighted to hear that you have been in contact with Thomas. We really are super lucky to have members of our Customer Success Team who, like Thomas are dedicated to their job.

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business every success!

Foxy Shop

Only just started using the app, but great service so far! I had a few issues with setting up my FB ad account, which was sorted with Kit gurus help very quickly.

July 10, 2020

Hi there Foxy Shop

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 star review.

I'm delighted to hear that you have been in contact with out Customer Success Team. We really are super lucky to have such a dedicated team and as you have seen with your Ad account issue, our team stop at nothing to help you and your business out.

As ever if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Cristaloffice

Very user-friendly and support is amazing. Integrates perfectly with my Shopify store. The iPhone app is very easy to use. Highly recommended

July 9, 2020

Hi Cristaloffice

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our Customers Success Team such a glowing 5 star review.

Reading things like this really does make us aware of the impact both Kit and our team can have. I'm also delighted that you are using Shopify Ping. Shopify Ping, being designed to have all your business conversations in one place really does make life easier managing your business and communicating with your customers.

I know you have already been in contact with our Customer Success Team which is brilliant, but as ever, if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate in reaching out.

Wishing you and your business every success.

Sunny Sombrero

This app is really great and I use for all my stores! Installing it was a good decision and I recommend it for sure. Love the auto-emails btw!

July 9, 2020

Hi there Sunny Sombrero

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us hearing the positive impact Kit is having on you and your business.

I was delighted to read that you love the automated Thank You Emails. Opening up a dialogue and thanking your customers for their purchase is a key element to success!

We are only a message away if there is anything we can ever help you out with so please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success!

Coffee & Jesus

Love it!
The team is always open to solve any inquiry. Thanks for the help. Love it!
The team is always open to solve any inquiry. Thanks for the help.

Hi there Coffee & Jesus

Well we Love You for your amazing review!
We are the perfect trio, The Product, The Merchant and the Customer Success Team. Nothing can get in our way of helping you and your business grow.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this but as ever though if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you the very best

Luxe Raine

Outstanding service. Customer support walked me though step by step to help me set up on m shopify as well as steps needed in my facebook page. They have been consistantly sending me text messages and emails to help me grow. Love this APP!!!

Hi there Luxe Raine

Wow, what a review! Thank you so os much for giving us this outstanding feedback.

I'm delighted to hear that you have been in contact with our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are so super lucky to have a team that takes their roles so seriously, and it's clear to see that you have seen this first hand.

Saying that, we are only a message away so if there is anything at all we can help you out with, please do reach out.

Wishing you continued success!

ABO Aromatherapy

The app is very functional. It is easy to set up and use! The support team is very helpful support team.

Hi there ABO Aromatherapy

We really do appreciate you taking the time to give Kit and our Team such a glowing review.

I am delighted that you have been in contact with our Customer Success Team. At the end of the day, we are here to help you and your business grow and it's brilliant to hear that you have seen this first hand.

As ever, if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Trendy Town

This app really helps us in improving our marketing and automating the tasks. It keeps us on our toes by nudging to take appropriate actions at right time.

Their support is super responsive. Recieved great help from Jason with migrating our FB account from one store to another. Thanks a lot guys really appreciate your efforts.

It would be great if you can start supporting other countries. Especially India. Luckily I had a Google voice number, so I could register by selecting country as USA and providing my Google voice number. Otherwise there was no way for us to use this app in India.

Also eagerly waiting for Shopify Ping android app to start supporting Kit communication.

Hi there Trendy Town

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star review. We do love hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on you and your business.

With that, it's brilliant to hear that you are seeing the benefit of the "helpful Nudges" from Kit. Running a business is difficult at the best of times and these nudges do help to make sure you keep on top of things.

I'm also delighted that you have been in contact with Jason. He is an outstanding member of our Customer Success Team. We really are lucky to have him and as you have seen, he cares about what he does.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you the very best