Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

BraveSis Project

I haven’t even started running ads yet but the customer service is amazing! As you know Facebook is not very responsive. The kind folks at Kit got me all set up and on my way. Can’t wait to start marketing.

August 13, 2020

Hi there BraveSis Project

Thank you for your kind words and I'm delighted that you have been in contact with our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are super lucky to have a team like this at our disposal who as you have seen, will stop at nothing to get you and your business ready for making sales.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

SUSIE Ukulele

What a cool app for marketing activities of my Shopify store! It helps me promote my products very easily!

August 13, 2020

Hi there SUSIE Ukulele

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a glowing review. You are correct, Kit can make life so much easier marketing your Shopify store. At the end of the day, Kit is here to help you and your business grow and develop.

Saying that if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continues success.

Lofty Perfections, LLC

This app is sooo amazing! Very user friendly!!! Although I had a couple technological challenges, tech support was AMAZING! They provided clear and precise directives.

Hi Lofty Perfections, LLC

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glowing review. We are so lucky to have such a dedicated Customer Success Team. As you have seen they take what they do super seriously and will stop at nothing to get you and your business ready to make sales.

Saying that, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Sheeep T-SHIRTS

Kit is a great app that helps me with marketing! I really appreciate the automated e-mails to customers. Saves plenty of time

Hi there Sheeep T-SHIRTS

It really makes us so super happy to read reviews like this. Saving time is one of the biggest benefits of using Kit. When you are using Kit, it allows you to free up more time to focus on other elements of running your business.

With that, we are only a message away if there is anything else we can help you out with. Our email is Hellokit@shopify.com so please do feel free to reach out to us.

Wishing you and your business continued success.

The Lazy Girl Gift Shop

Perfect for me! App is great when you wanna focus on creating product and not back office stuff! Support team is perfect, quick response times, and VERY Knowledgable! Thanks Thomas, your truly a guru!!!

Hi there The Lazy Girl Gift Shop

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a glowing 5 star review. As well as Kit, thank you for giving our team such a glowing review. We really are super lucky to have Thomas on out team. As you have seen he is dedicated to his job and will stop at nothing to make sure you are set up and ready to go.

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business the very best.

Thanks

AutoFX Car Care Products

we have messaged twice for support and no reply. the app doesn't even work anymore. bla bla bla bla blaaaa bla

Hi there AutoFX Car Care Products

Thank you for reaching out. I have checked our system and each time you have reached out to support, our support team have replied to you. The best thing to do is to check your emails for a reply from our team.

Naturally if you can't find any reply then please do reach out to us again, our email is hellokit@shopify.com

4Kz Boutique

This app is awesome. Helps me send out automated thank you emails to customers after purchases and even helps me schedule ads like a free virtual assistant. Less work on tedious things so I can WORK.

Hi there 4Kz Boutique

Thank you so much for your review of Kit, It really means the world to us hearing first hand the impact Kit is having on you and your business.
I'm delighted to read that you are having great success with the Post Purchase Thank you Emails. They can so super powerful to open up a dialogue with your customers.

We are only a message away if there is anything we can help you out with so if there is anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. Our email is hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success.

Lullaby Soaps

I am really glad that I installed this app. It is nice to have a tool that helps me with marketing for my store.

July 31, 2020

Hi there Lullaby Soaps

Well we are glad you have installed Kit too. Marketing your store is simply the key to success and Kit and our team is here to help you do that.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate reaching out to us. Our dedicated Customer Success Team is always here to help. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

washme.ie

One of the best apps out there. Like the "chat" interaction that helps me a lot with social marketing and reaching out to customers that ordered.

July 31, 2020

Hi there washme.ie

Thank you so much for your review. It really does mean the world to us hearing the impact our products are having on you and your business.

Saying that if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

BONGlyfe

I use the app to create informative and engaging ads for my website and social media pages. Kevin helped me figure out an issue I was having in a matter of minutes. Their customer service is quick and effective. Love it!

July 27, 2020

Hi there BONGlyfe

Thank you so much for your review! It really does mean the world to use reading such kind words.

I can see you have been dealing with Kevin, an outstanding member of our Customer Success Team. Someone who takes their job super serious and will stop at nothing to make sure you are set up and ready to go.

With that, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you the very best

Thanks