Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Home Central

My store is https://homecentral.biz, Its a new store and kit may be not for me at this time. But when you have good running store with lot of activity going on this may be helful.

Beauniq

Good idea, but cookie cutter solution that kit offers will not fit everyone. Besides that, it seems that it did not offer much value. I was hoping for some insight and intelligence in what to advertise and how. Instead all it does is automating tasks such as creating ads.

Gueyita Mexicana

Really a waste of time. It's very expensive all the campaigns he suggested and it's frustrating that all the campaigns are general instead of being targeted to my potential clients. Obviously, you are talking to a machine not to a person so most of the options kit suggested were not the ones I needed.

Belle Boutique Uk

Great idea but only complaint is that you have very little control over what product KIT advertises. For example I have over 100 products in my store but KIT does not allow me to choose which of those 100 products I should advertise . It only gives you the option to select from just 3 of the items newly added, or last sold, or slowest moving. For this reason, I am cancelling KIT as it is just as easy for me to advertise myself on FB, Instagram etc and at least that way I get the freedom of exactly what I want to advertise. If it would be possible for the developers to incorporate this option I would use it again but for me, at this time, it is just not worth it.

Your Unique Dream Shop

Kit always wants money, but you don't get results, that's a problem and its expensive, not cheap

Legion Goods

The idea/concept is there but the actually functionality is lacking very much.
The ads created are by no means targeted and are a waste of money.
It doesn't auto check in every morning like it is supposed to.
The limited option for budget when texting kit are frustrating.
It just really cant do much at the moment.
Only having a limit of one option for what your shop sells it pretty bad too.
Maybe with a couple years of refinement it could be a really good app.
But not YET.

Sweety Cats Boutique

can be useful for total beginners only! but for us it created problems: without checking that we already have a facebook pixel, they put a second one which cause many errors!!! Then the fb ads are "basic" they just pick a product of your store with wrong FB dimensions and text , don't even ask you what and where you want to target....on fb.... Plus annoying messages 5 times a day you can only answer 1 2 3 4 or 5 no explanations of what you want...it 's a Robot without mind that works with all its limits!

Nailjuiceshop

Hmm I gave it a go. I didn't need or use their email services as I already have that set up with Soundest. Kit's email designs were really bland and generic compared to what I can create with Soundest. Plus all the better options were only available for Premium users.

I ran two FB ads designed by Kit and I felt they were really lacking. The photo grabbed from the listing wasn't optimised to fit the Facebook ad shape, and the ad was incredibly basic as it only had the products name for the description/write up. I felt like I had to still put in a lot of effort to edit, design and create the ads, even though I was paying for a service to do it for me.

Kit sent this daily
"Steph, what can I do for you today? (Please respond with a number)
1. Market products
2. Run business report
3. Update fans
4. Adjust Kit settings"

You just reply a number, and then confirm your budget, then she'd say it's done. What I didn't like is that I wasn't able to fully understand, see, or know what Kit was actually creating or what I was really paying for. I was afraid to 'talk' to her after a few days because I wasn't happy with the quality of ads and didn't enjoy the lack of customisation/creativity.

1 2 3 4 6 Next