Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Viveninette

it might be a cool app but i didnt get enough customer support to see it in action properly.

Kit was asking to spend 150USD in Facebook advertising in order to achieve the goal of 400usd in sale... what?

Kit tried to promote about every other day the very same product picking it "randomly" from my shop (we have about 15products live...)

i spent quite some time trying to make it working/fixing the layout proposes when i could have been more effective simply running the ad myself.

it may be a very good app for big shops but i feel like that a less automated experience might be better for my customers and for myself.

kit is a very well advertised but is not the "digital marketing expert" i was expecting

Puna Products

Good Martketing App. except for the part where you you track the exact/actual sales it makes, It claims all the sales you make making the ROI hard.
All the other features a great.
Unfortunately it's hard to run $100+ FB ads campaigns without knowing actual numbers.
Also ads are very basic, It needs to gives us more options/suggestions to control text and image display in ads.

Glory And Grace Splendid Tea Co

Kit just likes to promote one product when I have several. Sometimes I am sold out on this product and she continues to want to promote it, when I try to say that I am sold out she doesn't recognize that response so this tells me that you will never get to speak with a human and no human ever takes the time to check and see what is going on. I am going to give this a little more consideration but will probably cancel. When I tried to promote a more popular item she would not recognize my answer and continually wants to promote the only item she seems to want to ever promote. I have many items. Even when I try and change the numbers to another answer she still wants to promote that one particular item. This is not fun.

Urbanily Goods

Updated review: I love the Kit app but I wish I had more control over what is shown. The sample ads and post sent to me are usually not of my liking. I also used Kit for a "page like" ad. It ended up costing me $2 per like with the ad Kit chose to post. I did my own page like ad without the help of Kit and my page likes cost me about 75 cents per like. I'll keep testing it out but as of now I'm not happy with the results.

Standupdesk Com

Great concept, but right now it's too simplistic. Will be watching to see how they improve it.

Blank Canvas More

Nice app, great customer service, I could not get it to complete ads. Even after they attempted to assist me. I did enjoy the daily reminders and the automatic posting. There are some really good features that can help someone starting out.

Surfingss

Interesting, but not useful for starters... Maybe later on down the track.

Bardo Moretti

Quite good. Could be better by having more budget options for ads.

Bleu Luxury

Having used Kit for some time now, I retract my original review. I have gotten 0 sales and have spent way too much money advertising. Money out the window.

Twocirclescycling

I think if you're a shop owner who is busy and unfamiliar with facebook ad settings then kit would be a good choice for you. We found ourselves updating settings and re-working ads after kit posted them. If you're someone who is familiar with facebook ads and likes to personally thank/update customers then kit probably isn't a useful app for you yet. We're definitely going to keep an eye on this app as we feel it has lots of potential.