Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Nature Foot

The usability of Kit is pretty awesome. Posts ads for you on FB, which saves quite a bit of time and effort.

Fearless Eyes Mexico

I love it, I have notice that kit its really good making ads that I can't make such as dynamic ads and using the power editor. I have compare kit ads and my ads and kits ads performance its better than my ad. although my ads gets more engagement and likes but kits ads gets more reach for slightly less money. I can't wait to see what kit has for us this next year!, I had to cancel kit access to modalyst there was once that kit was confused and published dresses to my store with out my authorization and I didn't like that at all or the fact that kit is asking me to publish dresses from modalyst way to often (i love modalyst ). But the fact that you have a VA that is great at ads! excellent. I really really like it. I do have some recommendations l would love to see kit doing like----> 1.- kit have access to my products by itself like by collection with out me re ordering products and selecting priority products all the time. 2.- I would like to see kit have more different post titles in my store she has repeated the "post title" more than once. 3.-Can´t wait to download the Ping app for android :) thats all for now.

I really want to give it 5 stars! but I have not had a single sale from Kit´s ads and thats the only reason. I have had sales by other methods :)

Chainsawsculptors2

I have yet to use Kit's full potential but I'm excited what's in it for me in the future!

Lightwakers

Really is a great app. Amazing that it's free for what it does. Posts are a bit bland though. Slighly annoying that when texting instructions to kit, that if you mistakenly send the wrong option, that you can't return back to the last options though. Highly recommended anyway!

Bonsai Tree 2

I have been using Kit for some time now. I think Kit has a lot of potential and like many apps I am sure it will improve even more over time. For the moment I do use it for retargeting ads and thank you mails. Sure, what Kit does could be done by yourself too, however it does save you time and it also does not rely on your whim of getting it done.

Wowmakeupbrush

wow! what a great app integrates between my shopify and social media. Hassle free, run ads on you finger tips. No expertise required. Thanks.

Kosmic Kombucha Nz

I've been using kit for a few months now, it's definitely saved me some time on FB posts :)

Bee Good

Kit has caused us a lot of grief to get up and running properly due to having multiple accounts somehow. But, I have to say, that once I lost my temper and gave them a piece of my mind in my acidic, English way, they did respond very quickly and we finally seem to be on the right track...

Xmiles

Kit is a great help with notifications linked to Kit Kart and other tools inc Shoelace. Some confusion on Kit re-targeting and Shoelace running side by side in error. But great support team have assisted.

The Haggler

The app is very easy to use and definitely makes marketing easier. I would however like to have the ability to choose which products Kit wants to post to social media as it only wants to post one particular product over and over. All in all a good app that brings customers to my store.

www.the-haggler.com