Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

BONGlyfe

I use the app to create informative and engaging ads for my website and social media pages. Kevin helped me figure out an issue I was having in a matter of minutes. Their customer service is quick and effective. Love it!

Hi there BONGlyfe

Thank you so much for your review! It really does mean the world to use reading such kind words.

I can see you have been dealing with Kevin, an outstanding member of our Customer Success Team. Someone who takes their job super serious and will stop at nothing to make sure you are set up and ready to go.

With that, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you the very best

Thanks

Jeuc3s

best Thomas is awesome support major help professional made me understand and even helped redo something I thought I had to do myself great work!

Hey Jeuc3s

Thank you for your kind words, it really does mean the world to us.

I'm delighted to learn that you have been in contact with Thomas! Thomas, like everyone on our Customer Success Team is dedicated to their job and will stop and nothing to make sure you and your business are good to go!

With that, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out. We are always here to help!

Fitify Shop

I am used to services taking long to respond then fogging me off with some literature to read that doesn't always answer my question. Jason from kit team today was excellent responded almost too quick and hit the nail on the head when it comes to answering and helping he deserves 10 stars but I can only give 5

Hi there Fitify Shop

Thank you so much for your review of Kit. I'm delighted to read that you have been in contact with Jason. As you have seen he is brilliant at his job and will stop at nothing to make sure you are looked after.

Saying that, if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help!

Wishing you and your business continued success!

KOLLMART

The app looks great even that i did not test it all .. but it looks great and m glad to explore more with it ))

July 23, 2020

Hi KOLLMART

Thank you for your review. It really does mean the world to us hearing what our merchants think out Kit and its offerings.

Testing is key to success so with that, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success.

Halilit

Really useful as a supplement to other marketing tools. Quick & easy to set up & edit. Excellent experience with support too

July 23, 2020

Hi there Halilit

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. I'm delighted to read that you have been in contact with our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are so lucky to have a team who will stop at nothing to get you and your business up and running.

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you the very best

Thanks again

sometimesimfine

The ads kept running and wasting my money after I turned off the ads and deleted the app! Stop wasting my money!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2020

Hi there sometimesimfine

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to head that you have not had the best experience. I have however taken a look into your account for you and I can confirm that Kit didn't go rogue, Kit naturally will only action what it is told to do.

Saying that in terms of the specific details about this, I am going to reach out to you directly via email with more context on the situation.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Clayton Creek

This is an awesome app. It works great "out of the box" but preforms much, much better when you learn how to use it. It will bring views to your store.

July 22, 2020

Hi there Clayton Creek

Thank you so much for your review. You are correct, Kit is a brilliant Out of the Box product but it's just like anything else, the more you learn about it the better it can perform for you.

If you do have any questions or issues, then please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success

Casino Supply

KIT is super helpful for sending automated follow up emails to customers. We've been using it for several years without any issues.

Hi there Casino Supply

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit a brilliant 5 star review. We love to hear from our long term users. It shows us that Kit the product, and our Customer Success Team have the longevity to be able to help business grow and develop to where you want it to be.

As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

growpify.com

Awesome. Awesome, Awesome, I use this App and it really help me with things like Facebook, Instagram, Email Marketing and the most important, Retargeting is a very important thing to grow your audience. That means their AI make a great job!!!!

Hi growpify.com

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! What a way to start a review! :)

Simply thank you so much for your kind words. It really does mean the world to us! We are pleased to read that you are seeing the value with retargeting. It really is an outstanding element to have to your existing marketing strategy.

Saying that, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, we are only a message away. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you the very best!

Thanks again

MJ's Chocolates

I have just started using Kit and it is so easy to use and makes my ads look very professional, I had a problem today with setting up Instagram and with the very quick help of Thomas in support I'm sorted. Thank you

Hi there MJ's Chocolates

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and Thomas such a glowing review. Our dedicated Customer Success Team is always here to help you and your business and I'm delighted that you have been in contact with Thomas. Thomas really is one of our shining lights.

As ever though, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you and your business continued success!