Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Twocirclescycling

I think if you're a shop owner who is busy and unfamiliar with facebook ad settings then kit would be a good choice for you. We found ourselves updating settings and re-working ads after kit posted them. If you're someone who is familiar with facebook ads and likes to personally thank/update customers then kit probably isn't a useful app for you yet. We're definitely going to keep an eye on this app as we feel it has lots of potential.

Saulsgallery

Great for new shops and beginners. I need more control over my advertising than offered on KIT. Maybe I will get back on board as more custom features.are added.

Cabooties

This tool works well, but it isn't a replacement for working with real people. I do find that I have to go back after the fact and edit the text for my ads because sometimes the wording is awkward. It does save me a lot of time, but I do find my self going onto the computer and editing my ads after kit generates them to give make the copy fit the vibe of my store.

1 2 3 4 5 7 Next