Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

T-Pull Door Closer

Great automation and Excellent support! Highly recommended for anyone looking to make website communications easier

Hi T-Pull Door Closer

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glowing 5 star review. Reading reviews like this that are straight to the point really lets us know the impact Kit and our Team is having on you and your business.

Once again, thank you very much but if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Yoga Darlings

This app is awesome for basically running my marketing on facebook and instagram. I tried to do it myself but it was so time consuming, Kit is a way better option for me. And the help team are brilliant!!

Hi there Yoga Darlings

Thank you so much for your review of Kit. One of the greatest benefits of using Kit is the amount of time it can save you, time you can use to focus on other elements of running your business. It's clear to see that you are seeing that first hand and thank you so much for mentioning it.

I'm also delighted to read that you have been in contact with our Customer Success Team. We really are super lucky to have such a dedicated team who will stop at nothing to make sure that you are up and running correctly.

With that, we are only a message away so if there is anything else that we could ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Wishing you the very best,

Thanks again

Boys Choice Clothing

So far so good! This app is helping me reach more customers and showing me what items to promote!!!

Hi there Boys Choice Clothing

Thank you so much for your review of Kit. I'm delighted to read that you are seeing the benefit of using Kit already. Promoting your products and your business is the key to success and as you have seen, Kit really understands that.

We are always only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Gifted sinner

the team help you every step of the way. if you need a back end support to run adds and upload posts to your social media this is the app for you.
if your dealing with any issues you can message the team from desktop chat on app and they fix solutions perfectly

Hi Gifted sinner

Wow! What a review! Thank you so much for giving our product and our team such a brilliant review. It really does mean the world to us!

We really do believe that Kit can help any business grow and it's clear to see that you agree too.

Naturally we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every success!

Art by Autumn M.

This has been a great app. Sends suggestions, tips, and follow up emails to customers. The customer service is wonderful and Thomas really helped with a question I had about an email. A great resource to help with Facebook and my site.

July 20, 2020

Hi there Art by Autumn M.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. We really do love hearing about the impact that Kit is having on you and on your business.

I'm also delighted to hear that you have been in contact with Thomas. We really are super lucky to have members of our Customer Success Team who, like Thomas are dedicated to their job.

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business every success!

Nice Things by Helena

This is like the worst kind of zombie like 'AI' in films - IT WILL NOT DIE!!!! Once added to your store, whatever you attempt to get rid of it, it's bony, zombie claw will grab onto your window and pull itself back in. No, I do not want you to thank my customers, No, I do not want you to manage my Facebook ads and then waste money spraying the US with ads when I'm a UK business (like it did when I gave it a go!). I uninstalled it completely, but because we have live chat, opening the ping app forced me to reinstall it, I tell it to not send me alerts in the app but every time I close the ping app and open it again zombie Kit is back, bothering me! HOW DO I KILL THIS THING AND JUST KEEP THE PING APP FOR LIVE CHAT?????

Hi there Nice Things by Helena

Thank you for reaching out and giving your feedback. I really am sorry to hear of your experience and that Kits recommendations are not working for you and your business.

In terms of using Shopify Ping and not using Kit, you can 100% do that. You can use Shopify Ping to talk with your Customers and not use Kit.

If you have any issues or questions please do reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com.

Foxy Shop

Only just started using the app, but great service so far! I had a few issues with setting up my FB ad account, which was sorted with Kit gurus help very quickly.

July 10, 2020

Hi there Foxy Shop

Thank you for your kind words and your 5 star review.

I'm delighted to hear that you have been in contact with out Customer Success Team. We really are super lucky to have such a dedicated team and as you have seen with your Ad account issue, our team stop at nothing to help you and your business out.

As ever if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Cristaloffice

Very user-friendly and support is amazing. Integrates perfectly with my Shopify store. The iPhone app is very easy to use. Highly recommended

July 9, 2020

Hi Cristaloffice

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our Customers Success Team such a glowing 5 star review.

Reading things like this really does make us aware of the impact both Kit and our team can have. I'm also delighted that you are using Shopify Ping. Shopify Ping, being designed to have all your business conversations in one place really does make life easier managing your business and communicating with your customers.

I know you have already been in contact with our Customer Success Team which is brilliant, but as ever, if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate in reaching out.

Wishing you and your business every success.

Sunny Sombrero

This app is really great and I use for all my stores! Installing it was a good decision and I recommend it for sure. Love the auto-emails btw!

July 9, 2020

Hi there Sunny Sombrero

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us hearing the positive impact Kit is having on you and your business.

I was delighted to read that you love the automated Thank You Emails. Opening up a dialogue and thanking your customers for their purchase is a key element to success!

We are only a message away if there is anything we can ever help you out with so please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success!

Coffee & Jesus

Love it!
The team is always open to solve any inquiry. Thanks for the help. Love it!
The team is always open to solve any inquiry. Thanks for the help.

July 7, 2020

Hi there Coffee & Jesus

Well we Love You for your amazing review!
We are the perfect trio, The Product, The Merchant and the Customer Success Team. Nothing can get in our way of helping you and your business grow.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this but as ever though if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you the very best