Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Gluckpunkt

Great App! Does what it is supposed to do! Though it lacks the possiblity for German users to translate the Email it wants to send for advertising purposes. The Mails for first and second buyers can be edited, but I could find a way to edit the template it uses for html mails.

Whims And Waves

Really enjoyed trailing KIT. There are some great things and some things I'd love to see improved in terms of usability and functionality + also I had issues running more than 1 ad at a time, so that made it hard to use and want to continue to use. For someone who doesn't want to use FB Ad Manager personally, this app rocks. It also rocks for loading in the product catalog and it worked! So KIT could use images and products that weren't even loading properly to FB. I wish it would have the ability to choose from the list of 5 or 6 options it gets to you to pick a couple, vs just one. (so for example when it wants to market 1-4 new products or 5-market all -- I would love to market 1, 3 & 4 -- but not 2 -- that's not an option yet for KIT). I'll reconsider it as we grow I think. For now, I may have to hold a tiny bit to be sure we get more sales and make the cost worthwhile.

Poltrona

HEllo, I have been using Kit for a year now, and really like the set up, and I have seen an increase in web traffic due to the campaigns that Kit prompts me with and then manages all very well.

Thank you for creating Kit.

Victoria

Miniandmeez

experience started a little rocky by Mayra kit guru got me all squared away, so far love the tool and recommend for anyone to give a try.

Nickitar

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the app however, customer service has been more than helpful through it.

A2swimwear

I really do like this app! I am a one man show and it makes the advertising and notifying customers actually happen. Before I got Kit I didn't do any advertising or marketing.

We see returns on our ads and have more followers as well. Great app and easy to use. Customer service is amazing and get's back to me with clear answers every time!

Aarbstore

I like the app, but why don't you put schedule products post on aleatory mode so you don't have to update your primary products always?

Chakra Hearts

Kit has been a great app, wonderful customer service and very helpful.

Safety Source

Staff at Kit (Enda) are quite responsive to the initial questions you inadvertently have to ask. Thanks for your patience.

Corsetcenter

Great APP Team Kit you have done a great thing by creating "kit" it has simplified lots of the important tasks such as saying "thank you" to our customers timely to make it meaningful... I'm about to start the marketing and Instagram ads. I am sure those work like a charm as well! Great JOB! from Victoria @ TheCorsetcenter.myshopify.com