Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

The Boutique at Studio 36

Great application and great customer service! The representative on the live chat was extremely helpful. This app makes digital marketing much easier for people who are not super tech-savvy Like myself. Highly recommend!

June 9, 2020

Hi there The Boutique at Studio 36

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm also delighted that you reached out to our dedicated Customer Success Team.

We really are super lucky to have such a brilliant team working with us to help you get set up.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business every success!

Unrefined Quintessential

Honestly, this is one of the best Shopify apps I've used! Super user-friendly and great customer support. This is a perfect app for beginners because it makes doing tedious tasks very simple and fast. AI is definitely a game-changer to automate your business.

June 5, 2020

Hi there Unrefined Quintessential

What a review, thank you so so much. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact Kit is having on you and your business.

As ever though if there is anything that our dedicated Customer Success Team can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Wishing you the very best

Thanks again

Best Made L.A.

The customer support for this application is incredible. I had some trouble with the install & configuration - Veronica explored the issue until it was resolved. The application runs smoothly and effectively.

June 5, 2020

Hi there Best Made L.A.

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glorious review. It really does mean the world to us.

We really are so lucky to have Veronica on our team, as you have seen she is outstanding at her job and stops at nothing to make sure you are set up and ready to go.

As ever though if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you and your business every success!

marsclothing

Great support, quick and friendly insightful responses. Having a virtual employee takes part of the burden off running a business

Hi there marsclothing

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. It's clear to see that you are already experiencing the benefits of using Kit. Using Kit really does open up so much more time for you to focus on running other more important aspects of your business.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again

Wishing you continued success

Deth Kult

Great app and the help team is fantastic! Been using the app for over 2 years now and never had a problem.

Hi there Deth Kult

We love hearing from merchants who have been using Kit for a long time now. It makes such a difference to us hearing from someone who is seeing the long term effects of using Kit and how it is helping you reach your audience.

Thank you so much! Saying that, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you the very best

RARAZ

I have just started using this app it seems like it’s going to be very Beneficial. Customer support is really great!

Hi there RARAZ

Thank you so much for your kind words, it's always brilliant to hear first hand the impact Kit is having on you and your business.

I'm delighted to that you have been in contact with our outstanding Customer Success Team. We have a brilliant team here, as you have seen, a team who will stop at nothing to get you up and running

Saying that if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Surf Skate Co.

This app is great! I was so confused coming into the world of ads and with the help of the incredible customer support/success team, I was able to get set up. I'm still learning and finding my way through everything... but I'm in awe of how attentive the support team is. Their response time was so quick, they did everything in their power to get me set up properly- even answering questions and guiding me through other aspects that I should have figured out on my own. 10/10 on the entire experience! 10/10 on the communication within the app and the user friendly platform. Way to go! Shout to to Enda & Joshua!!

Hi there Surf Skate Co.

It's great to hear from you again. Both Joshua and myself really enjoyed helping you out and we are both delighted that you are now up and running.

With somethings it can be a little confusing getting to where you need to be but with some guidance, it's always an easy process.

As always though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Wishing you every success

Covid19Regularity

This app works great! Very easy to use. I had some issues connecting my FB account to it but Thomas from customer service resolved the issue right away. Great work! Thank you

Hi Covid19Regularity

Thank you so much for giving Kit and our team this brilliant feedback.
We really are super lucky to have a member of our team like Thomas. As you have seen yourself he is dedicated to his job and won't stop until you are up and running.

As ever if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you and your business the very best

Home & Loom

It’s a great app! It suggests amazing ideas that sometimes you might not even think of it for your business( in a good way though)
Great customer service, i needed some help setting up Facebook ads and Kevin was very helpful.

May 29, 2020

Hi there Home & Loom

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a brilliant 5 Start Review.

We really are super lucky to have someone as dedicated as Kevin is on our Team. Helping merchants such as yourself get set up and making sales is our main aim and doing this really does show how we can make a difference to you and your business.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us, we are always here to help.

Wishing you and your business continued success,

MomaFlex

Best apps must have so helpful great service so good for newbies and professional I like this apps a

May 29, 2020

Hi there MomaFlex

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glowing review. Kits main aim is to help businesses grow and develop and it always fills us with joy hearing Kit and our team is having the desired impact.

As ever, let us know if there is anything we can help you out with.

Wishing you and your business continued success