Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Luxe Raine

Outstanding service. Customer support walked me though step by step to help me set up on m shopify as well as steps needed in my facebook page. They have been consistantly sending me text messages and emails to help me grow. Love this APP!!!

Hi there Luxe Raine

Wow, what a review! Thank you so os much for giving us this outstanding feedback.

I'm delighted to hear that you have been in contact with our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are so super lucky to have a team that takes their roles so seriously, and it's clear to see that you have seen this first hand.

Saying that, we are only a message away so if there is anything at all we can help you out with, please do reach out.

Wishing you continued success!

Plush Shoppe

I really like this app it has helped bring more traffic to my store. I do wish that it could post products to Instagram like it does to Facebook. That would be extremely helpful!

Hi there Plush Shoppe

Thank you so much for your review and indeed your feedback.
Feedback like this helps us improve our product so Kit can have even greater impact on you and your business.

I am going to bring this up to our development team. As you can understand I don't have a timeline on how long this could take.

As ever if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Thanks again!

ABO Aromatherapy

The app is very functional. It is easy to set up and use! The support team is very helpful support team.

Hi there ABO Aromatherapy

We really do appreciate you taking the time to give Kit and our Team such a glowing review.

I am delighted that you have been in contact with our Customer Success Team. At the end of the day, we are here to help you and your business grow and it's brilliant to hear that you have seen this first hand.

As ever, if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Trendy Town

This app really helps us in improving our marketing and automating the tasks. It keeps us on our toes by nudging to take appropriate actions at right time.

Their support is super responsive. Recieved great help from Jason with migrating our FB account from one store to another. Thanks a lot guys really appreciate your efforts.

It would be great if you can start supporting other countries. Especially India. Luckily I had a Google voice number, so I could register by selecting country as USA and providing my Google voice number. Otherwise there was no way for us to use this app in India.

Also eagerly waiting for Shopify Ping android app to start supporting Kit communication.

Hi there Trendy Town

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star review. We do love hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on you and your business.

With that, it's brilliant to hear that you are seeing the benefit of the "helpful Nudges" from Kit. Running a business is difficult at the best of times and these nudges do help to make sure you keep on top of things.

I'm also delighted that you have been in contact with Jason. He is an outstanding member of our Customer Success Team. We really are lucky to have him and as you have seen, he cares about what he does.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you the very best

Ralston Fabrics

I use this daily. Kit sends a morning text to me and asks to send a thank you email to all of my customers.it It runs FB ads (using Business manager, which is better than "boost post") and retargeting campaigns . The ads don't work for us, but the retargetting ads do, so we use those a lot, you get updates regularly on the ad performance. And the odd instagram ad too. Instagram ads acquire followers and bring a small amount of revenue, so it is helping build our brand too.
My FB advertising account got disabled earlier today and they helped me get it reinstated, thanks guys.
Great little app...and it is free with Shopify can't say any more really. There is no point not installing it.

July 2, 2020

Hey there Ralston Fabrics

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a glowing review.

I'm so happy to see that you are experiencing first hand the power that our retargeting ads can have and also that you have been in contact with our dedicated Customer Success Team.

As ever though, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

the-gesamtkunstwerk

"Kit" got access to the advertising account and made my advertising account blocked. Quickly take action and contact Facebook to activate it again.

Hi the-gesamtkunstwerk

Thank you for reaching out. I really am sorry to hear that you have had an issue like this.
To be honest, this is something that is out of our control. Unfortunately this is to do with Facebook and how they control their own security.
As you can understand as it's a Facebook issue then it is out of our control.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Once again apologies for the situation.

Curated By Beckta

Unbelievable add-on to the shopify store. Love the auto-email feature to thank guests and their amazing AI responses. Get this now!

Hi there Curated By Beckta

Wow, what an amazing review. We love hearing about your experiences with Kits core features. Between making your ads, emailing out to past customer and thanking your customers for their purchase, Kit really does have it all.

As you have seen yourself Kits main aim is to help you and your business grow and I'm very confident that you will start to see the fruits of your labour very soon.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business the very best

Thanks again

MadriaK

Fast and easy Facebook Page management. Ads are created in 30-45 seconds. Requested support and it was instant. Great app

Hi there MadriaK

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glowing review. I'm delighted to see that you are seeing first hand the benefit and indeed the speed Kit can help you and your business.

Saying that, we are always here for you so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you and your business continued success.

Grupo EP5

Excelente. Fácil se usar y aplicar. El staff es atento, amable, directo y rápido en contestar. Vale la pena instalar y utilizarla.

June 23, 2020

Hola grupo EP5

Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para darle a Kit y a nuestro equipo una crítica tan baja de 5 estrellas. ¡Realmente significa el mundo para nosotros!

Estoy muy contento de que hayas contactado a nuestro Equipo de Éxito del Cliente, ya que tenemos la suerte de tener un equipo que se toma su trabajo tan en serio.

Como siempre, si hay algo con lo que podamos ayudarlo, no dude en comunicarse con nosotros nuevamente.

Deseándoles a usted y a su negocio un éxito continuo,

Todo lo mejor

Bagpoint

Waiting for India re-launch.
any option how to run it??
Earlier it used to work in India and used to work great

June 19, 2020

Hi there Bagpoint

Thank you for reaching out with your question and concern. Firstly I would like to apologise for the inconvenience but this is something we are working on.

We have just launched Shopify Ping. Shopify Ping is currently availalbe for both IOS and Android. Now, saying that, Kit is not yet available on the Android version of Shopify Ping. It is however fully available on the IOS version so if you do have an iPhone then you will be able to fully use Kit and all its features on that.

We are working on having Kit available on the Android version of Shopify Ping but we don't have a timeline on it just yet. Naturally we are working to get it out and working sooner rather than later but when it is available communication will go out about it.

Once again, thank you for reaching out and if there is anything else we can help you out with in the meantime, please do fire us a message. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business the very best,