Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

The Ivy Fawn

Great app to see spikes in what customers are searching for, and support is amazing! Needed help and was contacted back within minutes!

May 8, 2020

Hi there The Ivy Fawn

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a great review. It's brilliant to hear that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit.

Our Customer Success Team are only a message away if you ever need any help or advice so please do reach out to us if there is anything we can help you out with. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business the very best

Thanks again

XTRAVSHOP

It is pretty amazing what this app can do! i love the daily messages and the fact that KIT communicate with me indifferent ways to let me know marketing changes and sales chances... enough words... try it!

Hi there XTRAVSHOP

You are right, it is pretty amazing what Kit can do. Kit can help you and your business grow in so many different ways. What's also amazing is your kind words. Reviews like this lets us know the work both us and Kit are doing is having the impact that it should.

Saying that, we are always here to help so if there is anything you might ever want to know or assistance with, please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team, we are always here for you. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you continued success!

Goods

I have to say I love this app. I've seen great returns from letting KIT run dynamic ads on our facebook page and when I had a technical problem (totally of my own making) Dan was able to guide me on how to fix it and I was up and running again in no time.

Hi there Goods

It's great to hear from you and thank you for your brilliant review and our kind words. You are right, Dan is such a valuable member of our Customer Success Team. As you have seen, he really does love his job and takes great care and dedication in his work.

Dan is just one of our outstanding Customer Success Team, with that, if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are only a message away.

Wishing you ever success!

Everything Dawn Bakery Candle Treats

I use Kit to help me promote the most recent and popular items in my store. It helps me to reduce time by managing those things on my behalf and it's also a great help in sending out thank you emails and newsletters to keep my customers updated on our latest products. I love that Kit tells me what's trending and suggests that I run an ad for a specific product in my line. It keeps me on top of things and allows me to focus on the other aspects of business building. Great app!

Hi there Everything Dawn Bakery Candle Treats

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It's clear to see that you are using and seeing the benefit of Kits key features. With this too the amount of time and effort it can save you.

Our outstanding customer Success Team is only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success,

YUMMY.LLC

Admittedly, I am an IT retard who has great difficulty with executing MOST things IT. With that said, I decided to hire kit to help with marketing; and boy am I glad I did! The installation of the app wasn't as nearly complicated as I feared it would be. But the subsequent help, support that I received from Kevin is what prompted me to write this review. First, his response time is IMPECCABLE! And in the business world, you gotta know that time is money. That, and timely replies from b2b seems to be a lost art!--well not with Kevin. His service is nothing less than EXEMPLARY, and I hope I continue to have the good fortune of receiving timely replies to my queries with Kevin and/or other Kit personnel. Kudos to you Kevin. You're one of the BEST. It doesn't appear that my 5 star rating registered, and I would have given more; but that's the highest the rating scale listed.

April 30, 2020

Hi there YUMMY.LLC

Wow, what a review. Simply thank you for your outstanding review. Trying to get used to things and get your head around new tools and programmes can be very difficult at the start as you have mentioned.

Thankfully we have people like Kevin on our Customer Success Team. The example that Kevin sets really is a benchmark for all of support to reach and it's clear to see that you have seen first hand how dedicated and passionate he is.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every Success!

Big Bear Outdoor Gear

Amazing app, will really help with growing my business and their support is super fast to answer emails and solve whatever issue you have.

April 30, 2020

Hi Big Bear Outdoor Gear

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. You are 100% correct, Kit will help you grow your business, that is what we are here for.

It's clear to see too that you have been in contact with our dedicated Customer Success Team. We are amazingly lucky to have such a dedicated team here working to help you get the absolute best out of Kit.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business the absolute very best!

Thanks again

BROOKS

Love kit. Used it on other stores of mine as a marketer before. Great ROI especially when you are getting started with social ads

April 29, 2020

Hi there BROOKS

Thank you so os much for reaching out and giving Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the positive impact Kit is having on you and your businesses.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you continued success!

Apex Halı

We have great ROI with retargeting and Facebook automated ad features. Customer welcome emails are another nice idea.

April 29, 2020

Hi there Apex Halı

Thank you so much for giving Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. We always love hearing about the effect and ROI that you get from running an ad with Kit.

As ever though our outstanding Customer Success Team are always here to help so if there is anything we can do please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you all the best

Social distancing kits

Great App with lots of features. By far the best part is the support, instant and always really helpful in solving quickly.

April 28, 2020

Hi there Social distancing kits

Thank you so much for your kind words and 5 star review.

I'm delighted that you have been on contact with our amazing Customer Success Team. We are so lucky to have such a talented and dedicated team.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business every success!

Shaderized.com

Great functions and great support! I highly recommend this app to anyone who want to have an easy tool for email marketing or to create responsive social ads.

April 24, 2020

Hi there Shaderized.com

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It's brilliant to hear that you are seeing the impact of using Kit and seeing the power it has to help you and your business grow.

As ever our dedicated support team is always here to help you out so if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you every success!