Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Radha Govinda's Fashions -Gopi Skirt Outfits

kit post the same items for over a year on my fb page, and run an add on fb after i canceled it.....kit post the same items for over a year on my fb page, and run an add on fb after i canceled it..... i would like to get a full refund of 18.94 for the add i cancelled as soon as it was posted i have contacted shopify support for over a month to resolve my issues with their kit which is control by shopify. but the matter is still unresolved
i am so frustrated. no one seems to be able to address the matter. i want to cancelled and delete kit. a total waste of my time.
seriously i cant understand why it would take shopify gurus to resolved this matter. guru are suppose to be good at what they are doing. very disappointed and very frustrated.
today 7/17/19

Enda Regan
2:55 AM (11 hours ago)
to me

Hi there

Thanks for sending this onto me.

Just wondering can you follow these steps: Could you try the following from a desktop/laptop:

Login to your Facebook account that you use to access the business page
1. log into https://kitcrm.com
2.Log in
3. Go to this link - http://www.kitcrm.com/access?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=support&utm_campaign=Kit_Setup and click on "Connect to Facebook"
This should reconnect Kit to your Facebook account. Please let me know if the error proceeds.

When you have gone through these steps could you try again?

Please do let me know though if you still run into the error

Thanks

Radha Govinda's Fashions
2:08 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Enda

Followed the instructions given
And get the same error
I was told by another kit guru to go to my Fb business page and add an add account
My question is why was charged for an add that I could not cancelled on kit because kit is defective on my website
If I don’t have an add account WHY WAS I CHARGED
I AM ON THE PHONE RIGHT Now FOR OVER AN HOUR WITH NO RESPONSE
I JUST WANT TO DELETE KIT
AND I I WANT TO GET MY MONEY BACK
KIT IS VERY DEFECTIVE

July 15, 2019

Hi Radha Govinda's Fashions -Gopi Skirt Outfits

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not had the most positive experience with Kit.

I have however taken a look into your account and I can see what happened in the case of your ad. Naturally I can't discuss anything about your account here so please do keep an eye out for an email from me.

Looking forward to talking soon

lexinoelbeauty.com

UPDATE 7/17/19 : STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP! They have RUINED my ability to connect me shopify products to my IG. DO NOT MAKE CHANGES THAT THEIR SUPPORT TEAMS TELLS YOU TO DO TO YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINES MANAGER TO MAKE KIT WORK WITH ADS. Just spent an HOUR on the phone with shopify support who will now have to contact the KIT SUPPORT team to see how they messed this up with the changes they did . THE SUPPORT TEAM PROMISED TO GET BACK TO ME TO FIX THE ISSUES WITH INSTAGRAM. THERE HAS BEEN NO COMMUNICATION. WISH i NEVER USED THIS APP OR ASKED FOR HELP FROM THEM!!! Mixed feelings on a app that should run smoothly. Way to many error messages after asking me to run a ad. Spent time with support and no resolved. Keeps telling me every time there is a api problem with facebook when I try to run a insta ad, BUT I have no issues running the ad directly from Instagram myself. This app should run more smoothly for what it is made to do. Very disappointing. No one running a business has time to keep playing with something for hours that should just easily work. I feel like the app just keeps pointing out opportunities I have to keep missing out on instead of taking advantage of.

July 10, 2019

Hi there lexinoelbeauty.com

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry that you are experiencing some issues with Kit but of course we are here to try and get you set up as quickly and as easily as possible.

I'm going to take some time now to check into your account and see what are the best steps from here so please do keep an eye on your inbox and you will see a message from me. As per account security I can't discuss anything to do with your account here so I will reach out to you very soon.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Chat soon

The Rivertown Inkery

Easy to use and helpful to to be reminded through sms or ping messages. BUT we get very little ROI on any of the ads. Tried asking for help and all I got was a link explaining running ads in a way that I was already doing..... Dont expect much sales from this and youll be happy.

July 5, 2019

Hi The Rivertown Inkery

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry you have not being seeing the return you wanted. Saying that I have taken a look into your account and I can see that your ads have done well in comparison to industry standards.

Saying that though we will certainly try and help you out with this. Naturally as this is a public forum I can't go into details about your account but please do keep an eye on your email to see communication from our team.

Looking forward to talking.

Q Vintage Jewelry

Was easy enough to set up and get running, but 2 days in and I'm disconnecting - the last thing I need is an app that mindlessly wants to spend money on ads and won't stop asking no matter what you do. Artificial intelligence without the intelligent part - go back to the drawing board folks.

July 4, 2019

Hi Q Vintage Jewelry

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have actually taken a look into your account and I have found the root cause of the issue. Naturally I can't give out any information about an account publicly like this so I'm going to reach out to you directly now via email.

Check your inbox soon and you will see a message from me there.

Looking forward to chatting to you soon.

François Lambert

Didn't bring us that much sales... only a few. Wouldn't recommend it. The adds it proposes are not relevant.

June 4, 2019

Hi there François Lambert

I'm really sorry to hear that the ROI from Kit's ads have not been as expected. I will be checking into this for you and see how any improvements can be made to help with this.

Naturally as this is to do with your private Kit account, I will reach out to you directly and we can take it from there to see how we can improve.

Looking forward to talking to you soon

Assortmentpetproducts.com

Not very good at all i cant get through to sign in. Without that it wont work and directions I got diant work.

May 30, 2019

Hi there Assortmentpetproducts.com

Thank you for reaching out to us. Thankfully the issue that you have been experiencing is actually an easy fix. One of the most experienced members of our Customer Success Team, Sham is reaching out to you as we speak to make sure that you can get set up with Kit as soon as possible.

Naturally if there is anything else we can help you out with in the future then please do let us know.

Wishing you all the best

Licker Pickers Toothpicks

Sends me to some strangers account allowing me to get into their FB info! So does not work for me.

May 23, 2019

Hi there Licker Pickers Tootpicks

Thank you for getting in contact with us. Unfortunately this isn't our direct support line. Our customer support team have reached out to you to help you get your account set up and working for you.

As you can understand as this is a public forum to review Kit, we naturally can't go into any detail regarding your account so it's best to respond to the members of our customer success team and follow their recommendations.

Wishing you every success

Kickstand Culture

The concept is amazing. The execution has been awful so far.
(1) When it shows me a preview of an ad on my iphone, it's a blank page, so I am unable to move ahead with the campaign.
(2) The editing of emails is too limited... when I tried to get rid of a variable in the email called [your name] it told me it was mandatory. I do not want my own name in our company's emails.
(3) When we did send out an email of the latest products, it included our logo at the top of the email and it was tiny. It looked bad. When I emailed the developers they said there is currently no way to edit that.
(4) I just tried to start a FB retargeting campaign and as soon as I completed the ad and budget, I got a confirmation message but then immediately received another message suggesting I start the campaign that I just started. Did it go through the first time?... I have no idea.
(5) It always asks if thank you emails can go out to the customers that placed orders yesterday. But that request happens when we have POS sales only and there is no email associated with those customers. How is an email going to be sent?
Based on my experience, this app is basically failing at every task it attempts. Additionally, I have read several reviews of this app that state that this app caused them to be locked out of their FB Business Manager account and frankly, I am fearful of that based on the bugs and shortcomings that I have outlined here.
I may keep this app another day or two to see if there is anything that works as designed and if not, it will be removed.

May 10, 2019

Hi there Kickstand Culture.

Thank you for getting in contact with us. You are coming to us with some very interesting points and some that I would love to discuss with your further.

With that, I'm going to send you an email now where we can discuss and also set up a call if you would like. At Kit we pride ourselves in helping everyone who use Kit to get to their first sale and beyond. Saying that, we do know that making your business a success is a very subjective situation so with that we do try to offer the best possible service.

Looking forward to having this important conversation with you,

Chat soon

Mid Mod Pad Shop

You know you aren't getting proper support when their "help" videos are cartoons with cartoon sounds that last under two minutes. The app is useless as far as I can get with it. And I see lots of other negative reviews. I'm deleting this one.

April 29, 2019

Hi there Mid Mod Pad Shop

Enda here from the Customer Success Team. I have actually seen your questions with the customer success team, in fact I have just replied to you :)

If you could check your emails you will see my reply and how to get set up with your Instagram ads

Thanks

youngforeverfashion

I am new with Shopify and new with kit, I would like to know how much it cost kit but I did not find an answer and nobody in technical support answer me.

April 29, 2019

Hi there Youngforeverfashion

Kit is 100% free, this means that there is no subscription cost or monthly fee to use Kit. The only thing that you will pay for is the budget that you set for your ads, but you will have total control over that. Kit will never action anything until you give Kit the green light to do so.

In terms of our customer support, this is something that we take very very seriously. I am going to reach out to you directly now via email where we can discuss further and naturally I will be able to support you more.

Wishing you every success with your new venture.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14