Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Clear World Travel

I just tried using Kit for the first time yesterday and as soon as I approved an ad today my Facebook business account was suspended/deactivated immediately. Locking me out of ALL my eCommerce stores. Unsatisfactory and unacceptable.

January 2, 2020

Hi there Clear World Travel

I'm sorry to hear you have had this experience. I'm afraid when you make an ad with Kit, it goes to Facebook for approval. From there we have no control over the ad and it's approval or the steps that Facebook take after that.

The best thing to do in this case is to reply to Facebook and then actions they have mentioned to get your account approved once again.

If there is anything we can help you out with this please do let us know.

13 Knives

USE WITH CAUTION! Kit couldn't write an add that didn't get rejected and Dan on the help team only responded with arrogance. My account has now been disapproved.

December 19, 2019

Hi 13 Knives

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience. I have taken a look there into the situation and there are a few things I have seen but naturally I can't go into detail here on a public forum.

Please keep an eye out for your emails and you should see a reply from me there soon.

Boss Styles Co

This app used the be the best app for my store! Since they did some updates or whatever I can no longer post my items on FB using kit. There used to be a button where we can press and it would create a post. Not anymore! kinda useless app now.

November 20, 2019

Hi Boss Styles Co,

I'm so sorry to hear this! There was, in fact, a change recently implemented where the "Share on Facebook with Kit" button in the Marketing section of the Shopify Admin was removed.

This decision was made because sadly the functionality wasn't working as expected for all merchants and it was not reliable. It was in turn actually causing more hurdles for our merchants than actually benefiting their marketing efforts.

I can promise you this decision was not made lightly. Kit's purpose is to help you market your products through a conversational experience timely and efficiently. Kit's "Update Fans" option which you can find directly in Kit's messaging menu is truly the best and fastest place to get a social post out to your Facebook Business page. In just a few messages you can have a social post created, drafted, and posted to your page.

In addition, Kit's powerful IQ recommendations will also notice anytime you add a new product to your store, and instantly message you proactively to get a social post out for that product. This saves you from having to message Kit and free's up your time!

I hope this brings more context to the decision that was made. I will personally follow up to provide you detailed information on the best ways of using Kit to market your store. I want to ensure you are 100% comfortable using Kit again to see all of its amazing benefits :)

Bejza

Morse Toad

I couldn't see the benefit of this tool. The follow up thank you was great, but it insists you also do a second one on the second order. This reveals to the customer that its' clearly automated. It's too much and can't be switched off.
The app constantly sent me recommendations about products I didn't stock, like mugs, which drove me nuts. On top of that, I just can't see how facebook automations could work for me. Facebook requires so much attention to work. This seemed too simplistic. Perhaps they work for a different type of business.

November 21, 2019

Hi there Morse Toad

Thank you for your feedback. Just to give some context the idea behind the thank you emails is to open up a dialogue with your customers. The handiest part of it is that you can 100% customise the message that is sent for both the first purchase and the second one. To do this all you have to do is log into your Kit Dash< go Adjustments< Thank you emails and email marketing and there you can edit both thank you emails.

I hope this makes sense but as ever we are here to help you as our main aim is to help you and your business succeed.

If there is anything we can do, please do reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success!

Statement Pieces

KIT USED to be the best marketing app of choice however since August I have been having major issues with this app. First I could no longer share my items to Facebook from any desktop or laptop. This has been going on for months with an open ticket to technical support with no follow up. Now since yesterday 11/16/19 Im unable to share products to Facebook from my phone ‍♀️ That share option was the 1 thing that made this app worthwhile. It is very redundant you can't edit the taglines even if you do it will still pop up with the same preset caption over and over. It makes my Boutique sound like a robot is running it. It never picks fresh products to promote either. Always old products I'm not happy with the app at all only other perk is it's free

November 18, 2019

Hi there Statement Pieces

I really am sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience so far with Kit. Our development team are constantly working at full capacity to bring the best possible product to our users but with this I'm afraid does bring a waiting period for various things to get fixed.

Saying that I do have a few work arounds for you in terms of still being able to post to your page, select the correct products you want and also some more info on what Kit can do for you and your business.

As this is naturally account specific I'm going to reach out to you via email where I can give you this details and answer any other questions or issues you might have.

Looking forward to chatting,

Lexington Luggage

Been using this for a couple of weeks... absolute garbage. Runs ads for you yeah... but has no thought or logic into any of the ads at all. Get constant messages how "mugs", or "phone cases" are trendy and it requests to go after the business... uhmmmm... my site in particular sells luggage. There is ZERO relevance in any of the suggestions and the ads it pitches to run are absolute crap. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE APP! Even if you have no idea what you're doing, you'd be better off than using this app.

October 11, 2019

Hi there Lexington Luggage

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with Kit. With digital marketing in general running any kind of ad is never a guarantee of a sale. Kit does focus on getting the best possible target audience for your ads meaning you will still get impressions and clicks on the way to a potential sale.

I have taken a look into your account and I have some more detail for you. Naturally I can't discuss your account here but please keep an eye on your email and you will see a reply from me there.

Looking forward to chatting!

Gadget Imperial

Kit is in fact only a nuisance. Keep on suggesting to post the same product all the time. What for? Reading the previous replies on comments "Kit keeps on learning", Question what is it learning and for how long its going to learn? And once it learned something, what is going to happen?

October 8, 2019

Hi there Gadget Imperial

Thank you for reaching out to us. Kit certainly does keep on learning. The key element of Kit's constant learning is that there needs to be data coming through for Kit to learn from.

Naturally Kit will reach out to you with some product recommendations that would be great for some ads but you do have to run these ads and also action Kit to make some more ads for you. It's simply a case of the more data there is the more potential Kit has to learn.

I really want to give you some more detail on this so please do check out your email and you will see a reply from me there with some more information that will be very useful for you and your business.

Looking forward to talking

Chat soon

KIDZ Friendly

i could not connect my facebook account too, it declined to do so. could you please contact me on email if it is fixable kidzfriendly12714@gmail.com

September 25, 2019

Hi there KIDZ Friendly

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is always an easy fix to get you set up with your correct Facebook account. I will reach out to you now via email and give you the best next steps to get you up and running.

Looking forward to chatting to you.

Beezú Baby

Can´t install because it keeps trying to link me to some old or obsolete add account and will not pull up the right one...

September 23, 2019

Hi Beezú Baby

I really appreciate reaching out to us with your issue. I have taken a look at your issue and account and it's actually a really simple fix. This kind of issue can happen but as I said it's a real simple fix.

Naturally I can't discuss anything about your account here to please do keep an eye on your email and you will see an email from me with the next steps. I will be able to get you up and running in no time! :)

Looking forward to chatting!

7SEASJewelry

Not a very intelligent app: keeps coming up with the same comments and suggestions, which have not proved to be useful

August 26, 2019

Hi there 7SEASJewelry

Thank you for reaching out to us. We really do appreciate it.

Kit is always learning the best products to recommend for your ads. This is down to a number of different factors but naturally Kit will still always come to you with the best recommendations at the time.

I will put forward this information to our development team as we are constantly trying to offer the best service and experience as possible.

As always if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: helloKit@shopify.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16