Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Mon Mayi

I just can´t receive the confirmation code in my phone. Is there a way to avoid this step and move on?

September 3, 2020

Hi there Mon Mayi

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. At the moment SMS is not available is all country's so the best work around is to check out Shopify Ping. This will allow you to communicate with Kit. Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: [Video](https://vimeo.com/317140288)

I hope this helps but if there is anything else we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

sometimesimfine

The ads kept running and wasting my money after I turned off the ads and deleted the app! Stop wasting my money!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2020

Hi there sometimesimfine

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to head that you have not had the best experience. I have however taken a look into your account for you and I can confirm that Kit didn't go rogue, Kit naturally will only action what it is told to do.

Saying that in terms of the specific details about this, I am going to reach out to you directly via email with more context on the situation.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Nice Things by Helena

This is like the worst kind of zombie like 'AI' in films - IT WILL NOT DIE!!!! Once added to your store, whatever you attempt to get rid of it, it's bony, zombie claw will grab onto your window and pull itself back in. No, I do not want you to thank my customers, No, I do not want you to manage my Facebook ads and then waste money spraying the US with ads when I'm a UK business (like it did when I gave it a go!). I uninstalled it completely, but because we have live chat, opening the ping app forced me to reinstall it, I tell it to not send me alerts in the app but every time I close the ping app and open it again zombie Kit is back, bothering me! HOW DO I KILL THIS THING AND JUST KEEP THE PING APP FOR LIVE CHAT?????

July 20, 2020

Hi there Nice Things by Helena

Thank you for reaching out and giving your feedback. I really am sorry to hear of your experience and that Kits recommendations are not working for you and your business.

In terms of using Shopify Ping and not using Kit, you can 100% do that. You can use Shopify Ping to talk with your Customers and not use Kit.

If you have any issues or questions please do reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com.

the-gesamtkunstwerk

"Kit" got access to the advertising account and made my advertising account blocked. Quickly take action and contact Facebook to activate it again.

June 26, 2020

Hi the-gesamtkunstwerk

Thank you for reaching out. I really am sorry to hear that you have had an issue like this.
To be honest, this is something that is out of our control. Unfortunately this is to do with Facebook and how they control their own security.
As you can understand as it's a Facebook issue then it is out of our control.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Once again apologies for the situation.

Teacherbuddy

Keeps me from doing business! Everytime KIT tries to connect to FB Business Manager, FB utters concerns and blocks my FB profile!

May 27, 2020

Hi there Teacherbuddy

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm really sorry to hear you are having an issue with Facebook. Unfortunately in terms of Facebook, they can go by their own rules, naturally rules that we have to follow.

Saying that I am going to look into your account and see if there is any possible actions that could be taken.

Custom Pets

I used it for 30min then got all my ads disabled by Facebook....now I need to make an appeal......
thanks!
Update: They unbanned my Ad account and removed the ad published by your Bot.

I would like to make something abundantly clear, I was banned solely because of your bot not my ad material.

May 19, 2020

Hi there Custom Pets

Thank you for your feedback. Sometimes we have to live by the rules of Facebook. With issues like this there is nothing we can do as Facebook make their own rules and apply them.

I do understand how frustrating this is but as I said I'm afraid our hands are tied on this.

If you do have any questions though please do reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Hamish and Buster

Very frustrating experience. When I first installed Kit, it tried to connect to my personal FB page, not my business FB page and now I CANNOT work out how to change this. Help!

April 30, 2020

Hi there Hamish and Buster

Thank you for reaching out with this issue. I'm going to reach out to you now directly via email with info on how to sort this. Just an FYI though, Kit actually can't link to your personal profile, it can only link to your Business page, it does howwever have to get access to your Business page through your personal profile as you are admin on your page.

When Kit has done this though, Kit will only post on and on behalf of your business page and not your personal profile.

I hope this makes sense but as I said I will reach out to you now with more info.

Looking forward to chatting

LikeItRed

Come one my country it's not supported... it's really necessary to have an SMS from that's country if I am able to speak English...

April 22, 2020

Hi there LikeItRed

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are not able to use SMS in your country the best thing to do is to try our own App, Shopify Ping. Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: [Video](https://vimeo.com/317140288)

Also in terms of language there is a few work arounds for you. If you log into your Kit dashboard, go to Adjustments, then ads and posts, you can turn off any content that you don't like and then make your own in your own language. This is the content that will accompany your ads.

Also if you go to your Dashboard again, then to adjustments and then Thank you emails, there you will be able to edit the body of the email that will be sent out to your customers when they make a purchase.

I hope this makes sense but if you have any other questions please do reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success

Amina25

If i could i would give 0 star ,this is really a bad app the minute i tried to use them my fb business account got suspended for unusual activity because of them no more ads , i don`t recommend this app stay away from it as far as you can.

April 6, 2020

Hi there Amina25

Thank you for your feedback. I have taken a look into your account and the issue you are experiencing actually isn't an issue coming from Kit, it is an issue coming from Facebook.

Naturally I can't go into anymore detail about this on a public forum like this but I will reach out to you now privately with more detail.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Brickwalls and Barricades

I want to use the app, but it's not possible due to my location in the Netherlands. (country code +31 not available to select for receiving confirmation message in setup).

March 6, 2020

Hi there Brickwalls and Barricades

Thank you for your context and your response. We 100% understand how frustrating this is for you but it is something we are trying to work on.
We are working on an even better solution for you to be able to communicate with Kit. If you have an iPhone then please check out Shopify Ping: Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: https://vimeo.com/317140288

This is the most impressive way to communicate with Kit and also your customers!

However we do not have an Android version just yet but we are working on it as we speak. When we have more updates we will be letting everyone know.

If you have any questions or issues you can always reach out to our outstanding Customer Success Team: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17