Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

the-gesamtkunstwerk

"Kit" got access to the advertising account and made my advertising account blocked. Quickly take action and contact Facebook to activate it again.

June 26, 2020

Hi the-gesamtkunstwerk

Thank you for reaching out. I really am sorry to hear that you have had an issue like this.
To be honest, this is something that is out of our control. Unfortunately this is to do with Facebook and how they control their own security.
As you can understand as it's a Facebook issue then it is out of our control.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Once again apologies for the situation.

Teacherbuddy

Keeps me from doing business! Everytime KIT tries to connect to FB Business Manager, FB utters concerns and blocks my FB profile!

May 27, 2020

Hi there Teacherbuddy

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm really sorry to hear you are having an issue with Facebook. Unfortunately in terms of Facebook, they can go by their own rules, naturally rules that we have to follow.

Saying that I am going to look into your account and see if there is any possible actions that could be taken.

Custom Pets

I used it for 30min then got all my ads disabled by Facebook....now I need to make an appeal......
thanks!
Update: They unbanned my Ad account and removed the ad published by your Bot.

I would like to make something abundantly clear, I was banned solely because of your bot not my ad material.

May 19, 2020

Hi there Custom Pets

Thank you for your feedback. Sometimes we have to live by the rules of Facebook. With issues like this there is nothing we can do as Facebook make their own rules and apply them.

I do understand how frustrating this is but as I said I'm afraid our hands are tied on this.

If you do have any questions though please do reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Hamish and Buster

Very frustrating experience. When I first installed Kit, it tried to connect to my personal FB page, not my business FB page and now I CANNOT work out how to change this. Help!

April 30, 2020

Hi there Hamish and Buster

Thank you for reaching out with this issue. I'm going to reach out to you now directly via email with info on how to sort this. Just an FYI though, Kit actually can't link to your personal profile, it can only link to your Business page, it does howwever have to get access to your Business page through your personal profile as you are admin on your page.

When Kit has done this though, Kit will only post on and on behalf of your business page and not your personal profile.

I hope this makes sense but as I said I will reach out to you now with more info.

Looking forward to chatting

LikeItRed

Come one my country it's not supported... it's really necessary to have an SMS from that's country if I am able to speak English...

April 22, 2020

Hi there LikeItRed

Thank you for reaching out to us. If you are not able to use SMS in your country the best thing to do is to try our own App, Shopify Ping. Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: [Video](https://vimeo.com/317140288)

Also in terms of language there is a few work arounds for you. If you log into your Kit dashboard, go to Adjustments, then ads and posts, you can turn off any content that you don't like and then make your own in your own language. This is the content that will accompany your ads.

Also if you go to your Dashboard again, then to adjustments and then Thank you emails, there you will be able to edit the body of the email that will be sent out to your customers when they make a purchase.

I hope this makes sense but if you have any other questions please do reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success

Amina25

If i could i would give 0 star ,this is really a bad app the minute i tried to use them my fb business account got suspended for unusual activity because of them no more ads , i don`t recommend this app stay away from it as far as you can.

April 6, 2020

Hi there Amina25

Thank you for your feedback. I have taken a look into your account and the issue you are experiencing actually isn't an issue coming from Kit, it is an issue coming from Facebook.

Naturally I can't go into anymore detail about this on a public forum like this but I will reach out to you now privately with more detail.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Brickwalls and Barricades

I want to use the app, but it's not possible due to my location in the Netherlands. (country code +31 not available to select for receiving confirmation message in setup).

March 6, 2020

Hi there Brickwalls and Barricades

Thank you for your context and your response. We 100% understand how frustrating this is for you but it is something we are trying to work on.
We are working on an even better solution for you to be able to communicate with Kit. If you have an iPhone then please check out Shopify Ping: Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: https://vimeo.com/317140288

This is the most impressive way to communicate with Kit and also your customers!

However we do not have an Android version just yet but we are working on it as we speak. When we have more updates we will be letting everyone know.

If you have any questions or issues you can always reach out to our outstanding Customer Success Team: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success!

Marmen-shop

hola no lo puedo installare en le pais de italia...y si me ayudan ma para que sirve festa papa...gracias

March 2, 2020

Ciao Marmen-shop

Mi dispiace sapere che stai riscontrando difficoltà nell'installare Kit nel tuo negozio. Se potessi contattare il nostro team di successo dei clienti, loro saranno in grado di aiutarti. La loro email è: hellokit@shopify.com

Ti invierò anche un'email ora e potremo configurare il tuo account.

Non vedo l'ora di parlare presto.

Ti auguro il meglio

Vidlogix

What is the purpose of this app? You can not customize the email templates. They are completely useless. Why are you pulling the logo from FB? Makes no sense whatsoever. My FB and Insta ROAS is $0. Another useless feature. You can post your own frekking images to Instagram and FB. Another useless feature. All-in-all its a frekking WOT! This is coming from someone who had breezed through all the various integrations. I’m glad I got it out of my system. 1-star for wasting my time, bra!

Don’t patronize me, Kit!

February 28, 2020

Hi there Vidlogix

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with Kit. I do feel though a little more context on what Kit can do for you would help here.

So Kit can help you with your Facebook ads, Instagram ads, thank you emails and email marketing. The entire idea behind Kit is to help you make sales by taking a lot of the time consuming work out of generating sales. In the space of a few messages with Kit, you can have an ad up and running or have a email marketing campaign done. It's totally here to help save you time and effort.

With that our email marketing templates can't be edited, the reason being that we want to save you time where you don't have to go in and create a template. All you do is pick the best template that works best for you and your business.

I'd really recommend too checking out our demo:https://vimeo.com/287126367 this will tell you how Kit works and what it can do for you! And most importantly the amount of time and money it can save you.

If you do have any other questions please do reach out to our dedicated support team: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success!

Clear World Travel

I just tried using Kit for the first time yesterday and as soon as I approved an ad today my Facebook business account was suspended/deactivated immediately. Locking me out of ALL my eCommerce stores. Unsatisfactory and unacceptable.

January 2, 2020

Hi there Clear World Travel

I'm sorry to hear you have had this experience. I'm afraid when you make an ad with Kit, it goes to Facebook for approval. From there we have no control over the ad and it's approval or the steps that Facebook take after that.

The best thing to do in this case is to reply to Facebook and then actions they have mentioned to get your account approved once again.

If there is anything we can help you out with this please do let us know.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16