Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Dogwood Harbor

I just spent an hour this evening viewing the Kit 101, webinar. Then I set up Kit and placed an ad campaign. After confirmation, she says, "Oh, by the way, I'm being retired in August". Seriously!?! Why was nothing mentioned during the webinar. Extremely disappointed and no details are available.

March 2, 2021

Hi there Dogwood Harbor

Thank you for reaching out and I would like to apologise for the timing of this. To be honest, this decision has only been put through very recently and naturally we are still working at updating our content.

I really do apologise for this but if you would like some alternatives to this, then please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team and they will be able to help you out. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business every success,

shoppinginone

VERY UPSET WITH THIS MY ADVICE IF YOU DON'T WANT HEADACHES DON'T INSTALL IT This Content Isn't Available Right Now
When this happens, it's usually because the owner only shared it with a small group of people, changed who can see it or it's been deleted. REASON FOR THIS IS CONNECTED TO OLD ACCOUNT THATS NO LONGER IN USE!!!! SO NOW IM STUCK IN LIMBO WHO MAKES A SOFTWARE WITH OUT A DELETE ... Go Back
Visit Help Center

January 25, 2021

Hi there shoppinginone

Thank you for reaching out and I do apologise for the issue you have been having. To change your ad account all you have to do is let us know the Id of the ad account you want to have linked to your Kit account. It really is a simple fix.

I have looked into your account and I can see that you have been in contact with our dedicated support team about this issue. I have seen they have gotten back to you but it seems that you have not seen their replies just yet.

If you were to each out to our team again by emailing, hellokit@shopify.com with the Id of the ad account you want to have linked to your Kit account then we will be able to get that sorted for you then

Hoping to hear from you soon,

Yonca Güler

I was extremely excited to use Kit for efficient digital marketing purposes. So when I set up everything and was ready to connect, I was informed that the app isn’t available in Turkey (as most of the apps!). Paying the same prices as everybody else but not being able to use half of the offered apps on this platform really makes me question my decision with choosing Shopify as my commerce platform.

January 19, 2021

Hi there Yonca Güler

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving your feedback. I really do apologise for this issue but as you can understand there are somethings that are simply out of our control.

Saying that I do have a potential work around. If you use an iPhone then you will be able to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store, here is a link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854

You will then be able to communicate with Kit using Shopify Ping.

If you have any other questions or issues then please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

PetProductDelivery.com

This app just doesn't work like it is supposed to. I tried to talk to customer service about this, but they didn't take me seriously. Didn't seem concerned @ all. The text messages from Kit were coming to my phone scrambled and links were constantly broken. I had to cut and paste messages, text them to myself to fix the links, then send them, ect. It was free, so I guess you get what you pay for. Going to delete.

January 12, 2021

Hi there PetProductDelivery.com

Thank you for reaching out and I am very sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I am happy to read that you did reach out to our Customer Success Team and I know they have done everything in their power to help you get up and running.

Sometimes however there are elements out of our control that does act as a barrier to success. With this though, the issues that you were seeing are no longer on the platform so if you were to install again then you will see the benefit of using Kit.

If you do however have any other questions then please do let us know.

Tiana Bay

Please do not install this app. My FB ad account was deactivated and I needed to set up a new one and I also set up a new pixel for that. When I tried to install the pixel in the shopify store, this stupid app won't let me do it. Seriously, it is an advertising nightmare. Just don't install it. Please for your sanity!!1

November 16, 2020

Hi there Tiana Bay

Thank you for your feedback and I really am sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience. I'm afraid when it comes to issues with Facebook are hands do be tied. By this I mean, is that it's down to Facebook to review and make any decision on any account.

With that I do apologise for any stress this has caused.

If there was ever anything we could help you out with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks again

Lilac&Lemon

I've been using Kit for a few weeks now, and I have spent quite a bit on ads. I have received ZERO sales from my Kit ads. I was better off creating the ads on my own. Money down the drain for no reason.

November 6, 2020

Hi there Lilac&Lemon

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you feel you haven't had the best experience with Kit. Saying that I have taken a look into your account and I have some details that certainly will be of interest.

As this is a public forum, I can't give you the details here but I am going to reach out to you directly.

Looking forward to chatting,

Carnage Tools

I installed and uninstalled in the same day. I signed up for their webinar to learn more and they didn't even show to it even after I received multiple emails confirming and letting me know it would start soon. If this is the service that their team gives without issues, I hate to be in a situation where I needed actual support.

November 4, 2020

Hi there Carnage Tools

Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I can assure you Customer Support is something that we take very seriously indeed.

As you might have seen in some of our previous reviews, we work tirelessly to make sure all our merchants are assisted to the highest possible standard.

Saying that, there can always be a case where something doesn't go as planned. With that, I am going to reach out to you personally now to see how I can help you and make sure that I can get you up and running as quickly and as easily as possible.

Looking forward to chatting

Meghvi

I don't see my country in the drop down list. Is this app not available in India? If so, why do u send me marketing emails regarding kit

November 4, 2020

Hi there Meghvi

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. In this case with the country code, unfortunately some country's are not available to use SMS as your method of contact for Kit.

Saying that there is a work around. I'm going to reach out to you personally with some more info on this.

Looking forward to chatting,

Home BAEsic

It Shows in the apps collection for India region. But unfortunately it not available in India. What an irony!

October 21, 2020

Hi there Home BAEsic

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I have to be honest, if you country code is not listed them I'm afraid you will not be able to use SMS as your method of contact for Kit.

There is however a workaround so I will reach out to you personally now with the next steps.

Looking forward to chatting.

Thanks again

MelonBâg

how much is this app can't find it anywhere, im trying to get information but it seem like a impossible job to do

October 21, 2020

Hi there MelonBâg

Thank you for reaching out. So Kit is 100% free, there is no monthly subscription cost. The only thing that you will pay for is the budget that you set for your ads and you will have total control over that.

If you ever need to reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team, all you have to do is email: hellokit@shopify.com

I'm going to reach out to your personally to see if there is anything else I can help you out with.

Looking forward to chatting.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18