Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Statement Pieces

KIT USED to be the best marketing app of choice however since August I have been having major issues with this app. First I could no longer share my items to Facebook from any desktop or laptop. This has been going on for months with an open ticket to technical support with no follow up. Now since yesterday 11/16/19 Im unable to share products to Facebook from my phone ‍♀️ That share option was the 1 thing that made this app worthwhile. It is very redundant you can't edit the taglines even if you do it will still pop up with the same preset caption over and over. It makes my Boutique sound like a robot is running it. It never picks fresh products to promote either. Always old products I'm not happy with the app at all only other perk is it's free

November 18, 2019

Hi there Statement Pieces

I really am sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience so far with Kit. Our development team are constantly working at full capacity to bring the best possible product to our users but with this I'm afraid does bring a waiting period for various things to get fixed.

Saying that I do have a few work arounds for you in terms of still being able to post to your page, select the correct products you want and also some more info on what Kit can do for you and your business.

As this is naturally account specific I'm going to reach out to you via email where I can give you this details and answer any other questions or issues you might have.

Looking forward to chatting,

All the best

Lexington Luggage

Been using this for a couple of weeks... absolute garbage. Runs ads for you yeah... but has no thought or logic into any of the ads at all. Get constant messages how "mugs", or "phone cases" are trendy and it requests to go after the business... uhmmmm... my site in particular sells luggage. There is ZERO relevance in any of the suggestions and the ads it pitches to run are absolute crap. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE APP! Even if you have no idea what you're doing, you'd be better off than using this app.

October 11, 2019

Hi there Lexington Luggage

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with Kit. With digital marketing in general running any kind of ad is never a guarantee of a sale. Kit does focus on getting the best possible target audience for your ads meaning you will still get impressions and clicks on the way to a potential sale.

I have taken a look into your account and I have some more detail for you. Naturally I can't discuss your account here but please keep an eye on your email and you will see a reply from me there.

Looking forward to chatting!

Gadget Imperial

Kit is in fact only a nuisance. Keep on suggesting to post the same product all the time. What for? Reading the previous replies on comments "Kit keeps on learning", Question what is it learning and for how long its going to learn? And once it learned something, what is going to happen?

October 8, 2019

Hi there Gadget Imperial

Thank you for reaching out to us. Kit certainly does keep on learning. The key element of Kit's constant learning is that there needs to be data coming through for Kit to learn from.

Naturally Kit will reach out to you with some product recommendations that would be great for some ads but you do have to run these ads and also action Kit to make some more ads for you. It's simply a case of the more data there is the more potential Kit has to learn.

I really want to give you some more detail on this so please do check out your email and you will see a reply from me there with some more information that will be very useful for you and your business.

Looking forward to talking

Chat soon

KIDZ Friendly

i could not connect my facebook account too, it declined to do so. could you please contact me on email if it is fixable kidzfriendly12714@gmail.com

September 25, 2019

Hi there KIDZ Friendly

Thank you for reaching out to us. This is always an easy fix to get you set up with your correct Facebook account. I will reach out to you now via email and give you the best next steps to get you up and running.

Looking forward to chatting to you.

Beezú Baby

Can´t install because it keeps trying to link me to some old or obsolete add account and will not pull up the right one...

September 23, 2019

Hi Beezú Baby

I really appreciate reaching out to us with your issue. I have taken a look at your issue and account and it's actually a really simple fix. This kind of issue can happen but as I said it's a real simple fix.

Naturally I can't discuss anything about your account here to please do keep an eye on your email and you will see an email from me with the next steps. I will be able to get you up and running in no time! :)

Looking forward to chatting!

7SEASJewelry

Not a very intelligent app: keeps coming up with the same comments and suggestions, which have not proved to be useful

August 26, 2019

Hi there 7SEASJewelry

Thank you for reaching out to us. We really do appreciate it.

Kit is always learning the best products to recommend for your ads. This is down to a number of different factors but naturally Kit will still always come to you with the best recommendations at the time.

I will put forward this information to our development team as we are constantly trying to offer the best service and experience as possible.

As always if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: helloKit@shopify.com

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection
I have been using this app for a while now I am say that kit app needs lots of improvement. Its like a recording of kit saying 1 thing over and over again. Kit stop functioning on my store a while now with what it used to do on its own. Customer support here is also not so great. I am highly disappointed! Would not recommend this app. If I could have rate it 0 stars I would not impressed at all!

August 26, 2019

Hi there TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not had the best interactions with Kit. Just to give a little more context though, Kit will always come to you with some recommendations. Naturally this is depending on a number of factors such as market trends, sales history etc. As a result if you have a certain amount of popular products there is a chance that these products could be recommended.

Kit is constantly learning how best to serve you and your business but naturally this can still take time. It's the same as anything really, the more data there the better meaning you and Kit can make some more informed decisions.

I'm very upset to hear that you have not had the best experience with our Customer Success Team. We pride ourselves in having one of the best Customer Success Teams in all of Shopify so to hear that really concerns me. Saying that though, I will reach out to you personally now to see if there is anything I can help you out with. You will see an email from me shortly.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Chic Simplistic

Very buggy app. I can't connect this to my Ad account because Kit keeps linking a wrong Ad account from God knows where.. "Support" hasn't been helpful. Emailed them several times. No reply. Very frustrating experience and I can't recommend this app to anyone.

August 13, 2019

Hi there Chic Simplistic

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience. To be fair though, an issue with your ad account is something that can be really easily fixed.

I have also checked there to see any conversations you might have had with our support team but I can't seem to see any in our system. Saying that though I'm going to reach out to you now and we should be able to get this sorted for you ASAP.

I hope you have a great week and looking forward to talking to you soon

Ken Landau Comics Inc

I have waited and waited for a sale to actually happen. Shopify is not what I thought it would be. KIT was ok at first, and I did see ads go on my Facebook, however..not ONE sale..I repeat NOT 1 SALE!!! I have been working with Shopify for almost 7 months..and still not ONE DAMNED SALE!!!!!!!!!

July 30, 2019

Hi there Ken Landau Comics Inc

Thank you for your feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that you have not yet made a sale. I have taken a look into your account and I can see some possible ways we could help you to put you in a better position to make sales.

Naturally I can't go into your account details here but I am going to reach out to you now via email so please do keep an eye for an email from me.

Looking forward to chatting,

Acrylic Diva

I think it's okay for posting social media updates but it completely messed up my Facebook catalog. My products were put into review even though they were live and in good standing in Shopify. I deleted the app. It's too bad too because it was pretty good at Facebook posts but not worth the catalog issue.

July 30, 2019

Hi there Acrylic Diva

Thank you for reaching out and giving us this feedback. I have a feeling I know what the issue is. If it is what I think it is then it's actually something you can ignore.

To be sure though, I would have to get a look at the error you were getting so if you were to reach out to me with a screen shot of the error that would be great. Just put it for the attention of Enda.

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting you up and running!

Chat soon