Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Tiana Bay

Please do not install this app. My FB ad account was deactivated and I needed to set up a new one and I also set up a new pixel for that. When I tried to install the pixel in the shopify store, this stupid app won't let me do it. Seriously, it is an advertising nightmare. Just don't install it. Please for your sanity!!1

November 16, 2020

Hi there Tiana Bay

Thank you for your feedback and I really am sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience. I'm afraid when it comes to issues with Facebook are hands do be tied. By this I mean, is that it's down to Facebook to review and make any decision on any account.

With that I do apologise for any stress this has caused.

If there was ever anything we could help you out with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you the very best

Thanks again

Lilac&Lemon

I've been using Kit for a few weeks now, and I have spent quite a bit on ads. I have received ZERO sales from my Kit ads. I was better off creating the ads on my own. Money down the drain for no reason.

November 6, 2020

Hi there Lilac&Lemon

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you feel you haven't had the best experience with Kit. Saying that I have taken a look into your account and I have some details that certainly will be of interest.

As this is a public forum, I can't give you the details here but I am going to reach out to you directly.

Looking forward to chatting,

Carnage Tools

I installed and uninstalled in the same day. I signed up for their webinar to learn more and they didn't even show to it even after I received multiple emails confirming and letting me know it would start soon. If this is the service that their team gives without issues, I hate to be in a situation where I needed actual support.

November 4, 2020

Hi there Carnage Tools

Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I can assure you Customer Support is something that we take very seriously indeed.

As you might have seen in some of our previous reviews, we work tirelessly to make sure all our merchants are assisted to the highest possible standard.

Saying that, there can always be a case where something doesn't go as planned. With that, I am going to reach out to you personally now to see how I can help you and make sure that I can get you up and running as quickly and as easily as possible.

Looking forward to chatting

Meghvi

I don't see my country in the drop down list. Is this app not available in India? If so, why do u send me marketing emails regarding kit

November 4, 2020

Hi there Meghvi

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. In this case with the country code, unfortunately some country's are not available to use SMS as your method of contact for Kit.

Saying that there is a work around. I'm going to reach out to you personally with some more info on this.

Looking forward to chatting,

Home BAEsic

It Shows in the apps collection for India region. But unfortunately it not available in India. What an irony!

October 21, 2020

Hi there Home BAEsic

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I have to be honest, if you country code is not listed them I'm afraid you will not be able to use SMS as your method of contact for Kit.

There is however a workaround so I will reach out to you personally now with the next steps.

Looking forward to chatting.

Thanks again

MelonBâg

how much is this app can't find it anywhere, im trying to get information but it seem like a impossible job to do

October 21, 2020

Hi there MelonBâg

Thank you for reaching out. So Kit is 100% free, there is no monthly subscription cost. The only thing that you will pay for is the budget that you set for your ads and you will have total control over that.

If you ever need to reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team, all you have to do is email: hellokit@shopify.com

I'm going to reach out to your personally to see if there is anything else I can help you out with.

Looking forward to chatting.

Mon Mayi

I just can´t receive the confirmation code in my phone. Is there a way to avoid this step and move on?

September 3, 2020

Hi there Mon Mayi

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. At the moment SMS is not available is all country's so the best work around is to check out Shopify Ping. This will allow you to communicate with Kit. Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: [Video](https://vimeo.com/317140288)

I hope this helps but if there is anything else we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

sometimesimfine

The ads kept running and wasting my money after I turned off the ads and deleted the app! Stop wasting my money!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2020

Hi there sometimesimfine

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to head that you have not had the best experience. I have however taken a look into your account for you and I can confirm that Kit didn't go rogue, Kit naturally will only action what it is told to do.

Saying that in terms of the specific details about this, I am going to reach out to you directly via email with more context on the situation.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Nice Things by Helena

This is like the worst kind of zombie like 'AI' in films - IT WILL NOT DIE!!!! Once added to your store, whatever you attempt to get rid of it, it's bony, zombie claw will grab onto your window and pull itself back in. No, I do not want you to thank my customers, No, I do not want you to manage my Facebook ads and then waste money spraying the US with ads when I'm a UK business (like it did when I gave it a go!). I uninstalled it completely, but because we have live chat, opening the ping app forced me to reinstall it, I tell it to not send me alerts in the app but every time I close the ping app and open it again zombie Kit is back, bothering me! HOW DO I KILL THIS THING AND JUST KEEP THE PING APP FOR LIVE CHAT?????

July 20, 2020

Hi there Nice Things by Helena

Thank you for reaching out and giving your feedback. I really am sorry to hear of your experience and that Kits recommendations are not working for you and your business.

In terms of using Shopify Ping and not using Kit, you can 100% do that. You can use Shopify Ping to talk with your Customers and not use Kit.

If you have any issues or questions please do reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com.

the-gesamtkunstwerk

"Kit" got access to the advertising account and made my advertising account blocked. Quickly take action and contact Facebook to activate it again.

June 26, 2020

Hi the-gesamtkunstwerk

Thank you for reaching out. I really am sorry to hear that you have had an issue like this.
To be honest, this is something that is out of our control. Unfortunately this is to do with Facebook and how they control their own security.
As you can understand as it's a Facebook issue then it is out of our control.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Once again apologies for the situation.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17