Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

7SEASJewelry

Not a very intelligent app: keeps coming up with the same comments and suggestions, which have not proved to be useful

August 26, 2019

Hi there 7SEASJewelry

Thank you for reaching out to us. We really do appreciate it.

Kit is always learning the best products to recommend for your ads. This is down to a number of different factors but naturally Kit will still always come to you with the best recommendations at the time.

I will put forward this information to our development team as we are constantly trying to offer the best service and experience as possible.

As always if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: helloKit@shopify.com

TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection
I have been using this app for a while now I am say that kit app needs lots of improvement. Its like a recording of kit saying 1 thing over and over again. Kit stop functioning on my store a while now with what it used to do on its own. Customer support here is also not so great. I am highly disappointed! Would not recommend this app. If I could have rate it 0 stars I would not impressed at all!

August 26, 2019

Hi there TRIPLE AAA Fashion Collection

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not had the best interactions with Kit. Just to give a little more context though, Kit will always come to you with some recommendations. Naturally this is depending on a number of factors such as market trends, sales history etc. As a result if you have a certain amount of popular products there is a chance that these products could be recommended.

Kit is constantly learning how best to serve you and your business but naturally this can still take time. It's the same as anything really, the more data there the better meaning you and Kit can make some more informed decisions.

I'm very upset to hear that you have not had the best experience with our Customer Success Team. We pride ourselves in having one of the best Customer Success Teams in all of Shopify so to hear that really concerns me. Saying that though, I will reach out to you personally now to see if there is anything I can help you out with. You will see an email from me shortly.

Hoping to hear from you soon

Chic Simplistic

Very buggy app. I can't connect this to my Ad account because Kit keeps linking a wrong Ad account from God knows where.. "Support" hasn't been helpful. Emailed them several times. No reply. Very frustrating experience and I can't recommend this app to anyone.

August 13, 2019

Hi there Chic Simplistic

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear you haven't had the best experience. To be fair though, an issue with your ad account is something that can be really easily fixed.

I have also checked there to see any conversations you might have had with our support team but I can't seem to see any in our system. Saying that though I'm going to reach out to you now and we should be able to get this sorted for you ASAP.

I hope you have a great week and looking forward to talking to you soon

Ken Landau Comics Inc

I have waited and waited for a sale to actually happen. Shopify is not what I thought it would be. KIT was ok at first, and I did see ads go on my Facebook, however..not ONE sale..I repeat NOT 1 SALE!!! I have been working with Shopify for almost 7 months..and still not ONE DAMNED SALE!!!!!!!!!

July 30, 2019

Hi there Ken Landau Comics Inc

Thank you for your feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that you have not yet made a sale. I have taken a look into your account and I can see some possible ways we could help you to put you in a better position to make sales.

Naturally I can't go into your account details here but I am going to reach out to you now via email so please do keep an eye for an email from me.

Looking forward to chatting,

Radha Govinda's Fashions -Gopi Skirt Outfits

kit post the same items for over a year on my fb page, and run an add on fb after i canceled it.....kit post the same items for over a year on my fb page, and run an add on fb after i canceled it..... i would like to get a full refund of 18.94 for the add i cancelled as soon as it was posted i have contacted shopify support for over a month to resolve my issues with their kit which is control by shopify. but the matter is still unresolved
i am so frustrated. no one seems to be able to address the matter. i want to cancelled and delete kit. a total waste of my time.
seriously i cant understand why it would take shopify gurus to resolved this matter. guru are suppose to be good at what they are doing. very disappointed and very frustrated.
today 7/17/19

Enda Regan
2:55 AM (11 hours ago)
to me

Hi there

Thanks for sending this onto me.

Just wondering can you follow these steps: Could you try the following from a desktop/laptop:

Login to your Facebook account that you use to access the business page
1. log into https://kitcrm.com
2.Log in
3. Go to this link - http://www.kitcrm.com/access?utm_source=direct&utm_medium=support&utm_campaign=Kit_Setup and click on "Connect to Facebook"
This should reconnect Kit to your Facebook account. Please let me know if the error proceeds.

When you have gone through these steps could you try again?

Please do let me know though if you still run into the error

Radha Govinda's Fashions
2:08 PM (0 minutes ago)
to Enda

Followed the instructions given
And get the same error
I was told by another kit guru to go to my Fb business page and add an add account
My question is why was charged for an add that I could not cancelled on kit because kit is defective on my website
If I don’t have an add account WHY WAS I CHARGED
I AM ON THE PHONE RIGHT Now FOR OVER AN HOUR WITH NO RESPONSE
I JUST WANT TO DELETE KIT
AND I I WANT TO GET MY MONEY BACK
KIT IS VERY DEFECTIVE

July 15, 2019

Hi Radha Govinda's Fashions -Gopi Skirt Outfits

I'm really sorry to hear that you have not had the most positive experience with Kit.

I have however taken a look into your account and I can see what happened in the case of your ad. Naturally I can't discuss anything about your account here so please do keep an eye out for an email from me.

Looking forward to talking soon

All the best

lexinoelbeauty.com

UPDATE 7/17/19 : STAY AWAY FROM THIS APP! They have RUINED my ability to connect me shopify products to my IG. DO NOT MAKE CHANGES THAT THEIR SUPPORT TEAMS TELLS YOU TO DO TO YOUR FACEBOOK BUSINES MANAGER TO MAKE KIT WORK WITH ADS. Just spent an HOUR on the phone with shopify support who will now have to contact the KIT SUPPORT team to see how they messed this up with the changes they did . THE SUPPORT TEAM PROMISED TO GET BACK TO ME TO FIX THE ISSUES WITH INSTAGRAM. THERE HAS BEEN NO COMMUNICATION. WISH i NEVER USED THIS APP OR ASKED FOR HELP FROM THEM!!! Mixed feelings on a app that should run smoothly. Way to many error messages after asking me to run a ad. Spent time with support and no resolved. Keeps telling me every time there is a api problem with facebook when I try to run a insta ad, BUT I have no issues running the ad directly from Instagram myself. This app should run more smoothly for what it is made to do. Very disappointing. No one running a business has time to keep playing with something for hours that should just easily work. I feel like the app just keeps pointing out opportunities I have to keep missing out on instead of taking advantage of.

July 10, 2019

Hi there lexinoelbeauty.com

Thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry that you are experiencing some issues with Kit but of course we are here to try and get you set up as quickly and as easily as possible.

I'm going to take some time now to check into your account and see what are the best steps from here so please do keep an eye on your inbox and you will see a message from me. As per account security I can't discuss anything to do with your account here so I will reach out to you very soon.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Chat soon

The Rivertown Inkery

Easy to use and helpful to to be reminded through sms or ping messages. BUT we get very little ROI on any of the ads. Tried asking for help and all I got was a link explaining running ads in a way that I was already doing..... Dont expect much sales from this and youll be happy.

July 5, 2019

Hi The Rivertown Inkery

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry you have not being seeing the return you wanted. Saying that I have taken a look into your account and I can see that your ads have done well in comparison to industry standards.

Saying that though we will certainly try and help you out with this. Naturally as this is a public forum I can't go into details about your account but please do keep an eye on your email to see communication from our team.

Looking forward to talking.
All the best

Q Vintage Jewelry

Was easy enough to set up and get running, but 2 days in and I'm disconnecting - the last thing I need is an app that mindlessly wants to spend money on ads and won't stop asking no matter what you do. Artificial intelligence without the intelligent part - go back to the drawing board folks.

July 4, 2019

Hi Q Vintage Jewelry

Thank you for reaching out to us. I have actually taken a look into your account and I have found the root cause of the issue. Naturally I can't give out any information about an account publicly like this so I'm going to reach out to you directly now via email.

Check your inbox soon and you will see a message from me there.

Looking forward to chatting to you soon.

François Lambert

Didn't bring us that much sales... only a few. Wouldn't recommend it. The adds it proposes are not relevant.

June 4, 2019

Hi there François Lambert

I'm really sorry to hear that the ROI from Kit's ads have not been as expected. I will be checking into this for you and see how any improvements can be made to help with this.

Naturally as this is to do with your private Kit account, I will reach out to you directly and we can take it from there to see how we can improve.

Looking forward to talking to you soon

Assortmentpetproducts.com

Not very good at all i cant get through to sign in. Without that it wont work and directions I got diant work.

May 30, 2019

Hi there Assortmentpetproducts.com

Thank you for reaching out to us. Thankfully the issue that you have been experiencing is actually an easy fix. One of the most experienced members of our Customer Success Team, Sham is reaching out to you as we speak to make sure that you can get set up with Kit as soon as possible.

Naturally if there is anything else we can help you out with in the future then please do let us know.

Wishing you all the best

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15