Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Whatever Market

Beware Facebook account was disabled because of the software. NO help. They say it's Facebook when all my adds went through KIT.

kindestCup.com

This app started sending around emails to my customers without my approval... it is very rigid... doesn't even let you edit the text of an email campaign. Very annoying app!

My Home Decor & Gift Shop

This is horrible for your stats! As soon as something goes up on Facebook New York, Davis Calif and Overseas shows up in your analytics...

Metalbird Australia

Unfortunately, despite being a reasonable product, the support is incredibly poor. Integration issues raised over a month ago in the critical Xmas sales period continues to not even have been looked at yet by the dev team. Service is friendly and helpful but the total lack of action is appalling and renders the friendliness utterly redundant. I have discontinued use of this product as having unreliable support during crucial selling periods isn't good enough.

ezBuyStuff

Buggy. Not clear what their fees are going to be. I don't like the "go ahead and install and we will let you know later what it costs" approach. I like to see costs up front. A "Free" app it is not, if there are fees "down the road".

Be warned. When you install the app it creates new Facebook, business account, and pixel, and when you remove it, it doesn't restore your original settings and you will not be able to see your Facebook Ads Manager. You will get the endless loop error: "err too many redirects".

The only way to resolve this is to go into Facebook Business and reset things manually.

Jaq Jaq Bird

We sell chalk table runners and splat mats to go under kid's highchairs, etc--Kit thinks that they're table linens and door mats. I'm not confident that Kit's e-mails and retargeting efforts will use the correct phrasing/retarget the right audiences.

Geeks "R" Us

App is really buggy, and their website is trash, the home page keeps forcing me to redo the messaging preferences, but it's already set up, but the whole site keeps directing me to the preferences. So broken... I can't believe Shopify is this bad at maintaining websites...

KIDSWAY SHOES

I am finding this app totally useless. I can't even get my products uploaded to it. The stupid system does not seem to recognise EAN numbers and continually asks for GTIN numbers which by the way we don't use as we are in Europe where we use EAN numbers. Constantly asking for MPN numbers which don't exist for our products. Spent days on it and I will be deleting it, no assistance and it won't connect to Facebook. Looks to me like if you are not in the US or Canada you may as well forget it. It is not designed for the real world that we and our customers actually live in.

Kwaze-vision LLC

This app truly does not work at all. I have spent days, days trying to run one single facebook ad. It does not work!

The Baking Berry

Kit is useless. Seems interesting but tries to be something it's not. There are better apps out there. Don't waste your time with this one.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13