Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

The overall rating is calculated to reflect the app's most recent performance instead of an average off all reviews.

Amina25

If i could i would give 0 star ,this is really a bad app the minute i tried to use them my fb business account got suspended for unusual activity because of them no more ads , i don`t recommend this app stay away from it as far as you can.

April 6, 2020

Hi there Amina25

Thank you for your feedback. I have taken a look into your account and the issue you are experiencing actually isn't an issue coming from Kit, it is an issue coming from Facebook.

Naturally I can't go into anymore detail about this on a public forum like this but I will reach out to you now privately with more detail.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Brickwalls and Barricades

I want to use the app, but it's not possible due to my location in the Netherlands. (country code +31 not available to select for receiving confirmation message in setup).

March 6, 2020

Hi there Brickwalls and Barricades

Thank you for your context and your response. We 100% understand how frustrating this is for you but it is something we are trying to work on.
We are working on an even better solution for you to be able to communicate with Kit. If you have an iPhone then please check out Shopify Ping: Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: https://vimeo.com/317140288

This is the most impressive way to communicate with Kit and also your customers!

However we do not have an Android version just yet but we are working on it as we speak. When we have more updates we will be letting everyone know.

If you have any questions or issues you can always reach out to our outstanding Customer Success Team: hellokit@shopify.com

Marmen-shop

hola no lo puedo installare en le pais de italia...y si me ayudan ma para que sirve festa papa...gracias

March 2, 2020

Ciao Marmen-shop

Mi dispiace sapere che stai riscontrando difficoltà nell'installare Kit nel tuo negozio. Se potessi contattare il nostro team di successo dei clienti, loro saranno in grado di aiutarti. La loro email è: hellokit@shopify.com

Ti invierò anche un'email ora e potremo configurare il tuo account.

Non vedo l'ora di parlare presto.

Ti auguro il meglio

Vidlogix

What is the purpose of this app? You can not customize the email templates. They are completely useless. Why are you pulling the logo from FB? Makes no sense whatsoever. My FB and Insta ROAS is $0. Another useless feature. You can post your own frekking images to Instagram and FB. Another useless feature. All-in-all its a frekking WOT! This is coming from someone who had breezed through all the various integrations. I’m glad I got it out of my system. 1-star for wasting my time, bra!

Don’t patronize me, Kit!

February 28, 2020

Hi there Vidlogix

I'm really sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with Kit. I do feel though a little more context on what Kit can do for you would help here.

So Kit can help you with your Facebook ads, Instagram ads, thank you emails and email marketing. The entire idea behind Kit is to help you make sales by taking a lot of the time consuming work out of generating sales. In the space of a few messages with Kit, you can have an ad up and running or have a email marketing campaign done. It's totally here to help save you time and effort.

With that our email marketing templates can't be edited, the reason being that we want to save you time where you don't have to go in and create a template. All you do is pick the best template that works best for you and your business.

I'd really recommend too checking out our demo:https://vimeo.com/287126367 this will tell you how Kit works and what it can do for you! And most importantly the amount of time and money it can save you.

If you do have any other questions please do reach out to our dedicated support team: hellokit@shopify.com

Clear World Travel

I just tried using Kit for the first time yesterday and as soon as I approved an ad today my Facebook business account was suspended/deactivated immediately. Locking me out of ALL my eCommerce stores. Unsatisfactory and unacceptable.

January 2, 2020

Hi there Clear World Travel

I'm sorry to hear you have had this experience. I'm afraid when you make an ad with Kit, it goes to Facebook for approval. From there we have no control over the ad and it's approval or the steps that Facebook take after that.

The best thing to do in this case is to reply to Facebook and then actions they have mentioned to get your account approved once again.

If there is anything we can help you out with this please do let us know.

13 Knives

USE WITH CAUTION! Kit couldn't write an add that didn't get rejected and Dan on the help team only responded with arrogance. My account has now been disapproved.

December 19, 2019

Hi 13 Knives

Thanks for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience. I have taken a look there into the situation and there are a few things I have seen but naturally I can't go into detail here on a public forum.

Please keep an eye out for your emails and you should see a reply from me there soon.

Thanks

Boss Styles Co

This app used the be the best app for my store! Since they did some updates or whatever I can no longer post my items on FB using kit. There used to be a button where we can press and it would create a post. Not anymore! kinda useless app now.

November 20, 2019

Hi Boss Styles Co,

I'm so sorry to hear this! There was, in fact, a change recently implemented where the "Share on Facebook with Kit" button in the Marketing section of the Shopify Admin was removed.

This decision was made because sadly the functionality wasn't working as expected for all merchants and it was not reliable. It was in turn actually causing more hurdles for our merchants than actually benefiting their marketing efforts.

I can promise you this decision was not made lightly. Kit's purpose is to help you market your products through a conversational experience timely and efficiently. Kit's "Update Fans" option which you can find directly in Kit's messaging menu is truly the best and fastest place to get a social post out to your Facebook Business page. In just a few messages you can have a social post created, drafted, and posted to your page.

In addition, Kit's powerful IQ recommendations will also notice anytime you add a new product to your store, and instantly message you proactively to get a social post out for that product. This saves you from having to message Kit and free's up your time!

I hope this brings more context to the decision that was made. I will personally follow up to provide you detailed information on the best ways of using Kit to market your store. I want to ensure you are 100% comfortable using Kit again to see all of its amazing benefits :)

Bejza

Morse Toad

I couldn't see the benefit of this tool. The follow up thank you was great, but it insists you also do a second one on the second order. This reveals to the customer that its' clearly automated. It's too much and can't be switched off.
The app constantly sent me recommendations about products I didn't stock, like mugs, which drove me nuts. On top of that, I just can't see how facebook automations could work for me. Facebook requires so much attention to work. This seemed too simplistic. Perhaps they work for a different type of business.

November 21, 2019

Hi there Morse Toad

Thank you for your feedback. Just to give some context the idea behind the thank you emails is to open up a dialogue with your customers. The handiest part of it is that you can 100% customise the message that is sent for both the first purchase and the second one. To do this all you have to do is log into your Kit Dash< go Adjustments< Thank you emails and email marketing and there you can edit both thank you emails.

I hope this makes sense but as ever we are here to help you as our main aim is to help you and your business succeed.

If there is anything we can do, please do reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Statement Pieces

KIT USED to be the best marketing app of choice however since August I have been having major issues with this app. First I could no longer share my items to Facebook from any desktop or laptop. This has been going on for months with an open ticket to technical support with no follow up. Now since yesterday 11/16/19 Im unable to share products to Facebook from my phone ‍♀️ That share option was the 1 thing that made this app worthwhile. It is very redundant you can't edit the taglines even if you do it will still pop up with the same preset caption over and over. It makes my Boutique sound like a robot is running it. It never picks fresh products to promote either. Always old products I'm not happy with the app at all only other perk is it's free

November 18, 2019

Hi there Statement Pieces

I really am sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience so far with Kit. Our development team are constantly working at full capacity to bring the best possible product to our users but with this I'm afraid does bring a waiting period for various things to get fixed.

Saying that I do have a few work arounds for you in terms of still being able to post to your page, select the correct products you want and also some more info on what Kit can do for you and your business.

As this is naturally account specific I'm going to reach out to you via email where I can give you this details and answer any other questions or issues you might have.

Looking forward to chatting,

Lexington Luggage

Been using this for a couple of weeks... absolute garbage. Runs ads for you yeah... but has no thought or logic into any of the ads at all. Get constant messages how "mugs", or "phone cases" are trendy and it requests to go after the business... uhmmmm... my site in particular sells luggage. There is ZERO relevance in any of the suggestions and the ads it pitches to run are absolute crap. ABSOLUTE GARBAGE APP! Even if you have no idea what you're doing, you'd be better off than using this app.

October 11, 2019

Hi there Lexington Luggage

I'm very sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience with Kit. With digital marketing in general running any kind of ad is never a guarantee of a sale. Kit does focus on getting the best possible target audience for your ads meaning you will still get impressions and clicks on the way to a potential sale.

I have taken a look into your account and I have some more detail for you. Naturally I can't discuss your account here but please keep an eye on your email and you will see a reply from me there.

Looking forward to chatting!

Thanks