Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Carnage Tools

I installed and uninstalled in the same day. I signed up for their webinar to learn more and they didn't even show to it even after I received multiple emails confirming and letting me know it would start soon. If this is the service that their team gives without issues, I hate to be in a situation where I needed actual support.

Meghvi

I don't see my country in the drop down list. Is this app not available in India? If so, why do u send me marketing emails regarding kit

Home BAEsic

It Shows in the apps collection for India region. But unfortunately it not available in India. What an irony!

October 21, 2020

Hi there Home BAEsic

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I have to be honest, if you country code is not listed them I'm afraid you will not be able to use SMS as your method of contact for Kit.

There is however a workaround so I will reach out to you personally now with the next steps.

Looking forward to chatting.

Thanks again

MelonBâg

how much is this app can't find it anywhere, im trying to get information but it seem like a impossible job to do

October 21, 2020

Hi there MelonBâg

Thank you for reaching out. So Kit is 100% free, there is no monthly subscription cost. The only thing that you will pay for is the budget that you set for your ads and you will have total control over that.

If you ever need to reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team, all you have to do is email: hellokit@shopify.com

I'm going to reach out to your personally to see if there is anything else I can help you out with.

Looking forward to chatting.

Mon Mayi

I just can´t receive the confirmation code in my phone. Is there a way to avoid this step and move on?

September 3, 2020

Hi there Mon Mayi

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. At the moment SMS is not available is all country's so the best work around is to check out Shopify Ping. This will allow you to communicate with Kit. Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: [Video](https://vimeo.com/317140288)

I hope this helps but if there is anything else we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

sometimesimfine

The ads kept running and wasting my money after I turned off the ads and deleted the app! Stop wasting my money!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2020

Hi there sometimesimfine

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to head that you have not had the best experience. I have however taken a look into your account for you and I can confirm that Kit didn't go rogue, Kit naturally will only action what it is told to do.

Saying that in terms of the specific details about this, I am going to reach out to you directly via email with more context on the situation.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Nice Things by Helena

This is like the worst kind of zombie like 'AI' in films - IT WILL NOT DIE!!!! Once added to your store, whatever you attempt to get rid of it, it's bony, zombie claw will grab onto your window and pull itself back in. No, I do not want you to thank my customers, No, I do not want you to manage my Facebook ads and then waste money spraying the US with ads when I'm a UK business (like it did when I gave it a go!). I uninstalled it completely, but because we have live chat, opening the ping app forced me to reinstall it, I tell it to not send me alerts in the app but every time I close the ping app and open it again zombie Kit is back, bothering me! HOW DO I KILL THIS THING AND JUST KEEP THE PING APP FOR LIVE CHAT?????

July 20, 2020

Hi there Nice Things by Helena

Thank you for reaching out and giving your feedback. I really am sorry to hear of your experience and that Kits recommendations are not working for you and your business.

In terms of using Shopify Ping and not using Kit, you can 100% do that. You can use Shopify Ping to talk with your Customers and not use Kit.

If you have any issues or questions please do reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com.

the-gesamtkunstwerk

"Kit" got access to the advertising account and made my advertising account blocked. Quickly take action and contact Facebook to activate it again.

June 26, 2020

Hi the-gesamtkunstwerk

Thank you for reaching out. I really am sorry to hear that you have had an issue like this.
To be honest, this is something that is out of our control. Unfortunately this is to do with Facebook and how they control their own security.
As you can understand as it's a Facebook issue then it is out of our control.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us once again.

Once again apologies for the situation.

Teacherbuddy

Keeps me from doing business! Everytime KIT tries to connect to FB Business Manager, FB utters concerns and blocks my FB profile!

May 27, 2020

Hi there Teacherbuddy

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm really sorry to hear you are having an issue with Facebook. Unfortunately in terms of Facebook, they can go by their own rules, naturally rules that we have to follow.

Saying that I am going to look into your account and see if there is any possible actions that could be taken.

Custom Pets

I used it for 30min then got all my ads disabled by Facebook....now I need to make an appeal......
thanks!
Update: They unbanned my Ad account and removed the ad published by your Bot.

I would like to make something abundantly clear, I was banned solely because of your bot not my ad material.

May 19, 2020

Hi there Custom Pets

Thank you for your feedback. Sometimes we have to live by the rules of Facebook. With issues like this there is nothing we can do as Facebook make their own rules and apply them.

I do understand how frustrating this is but as I said I'm afraid our hands are tied on this.

If you do have any questions though please do reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17