Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Yonca Güler

I was extremely excited to use Kit for efficient digital marketing purposes. So when I set up everything and was ready to connect, I was informed that the app isn’t available in Turkey (as most of the apps!). Paying the same prices as everybody else but not being able to use half of the offered apps on this platform really makes me question my decision with choosing Shopify as my commerce platform.

January 19, 2021

Hi there Yonca Güler

Thank you for reaching out to us and giving your feedback. I really do apologise for this issue but as you can understand there are somethings that are simply out of our control.

Saying that I do have a potential work around. If you use an iPhone then you will be able to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store, here is a link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854

You will then be able to communicate with Kit using Shopify Ping.

If you have any other questions or issues then please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

PetProductDelivery.com

This app just doesn't work like it is supposed to. I tried to talk to customer service about this, but they didn't take me seriously. Didn't seem concerned @ all. The text messages from Kit were coming to my phone scrambled and links were constantly broken. I had to cut and paste messages, text them to myself to fix the links, then send them, ect. It was free, so I guess you get what you pay for. Going to delete.

January 12, 2021

Hi there PetProductDelivery.com

Thank you for reaching out and I am very sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I am happy to read that you did reach out to our Customer Success Team and I know they have done everything in their power to help you get up and running.

Sometimes however there are elements out of our control that does act as a barrier to success. With this though, the issues that you were seeing are no longer on the platform so if you were to install again then you will see the benefit of using Kit.

If you do however have any other questions then please do let us know.

Tiana Bay

Please do not install this app. My FB ad account was deactivated and I needed to set up a new one and I also set up a new pixel for that. When I tried to install the pixel in the shopify store, this stupid app won't let me do it. Seriously, it is an advertising nightmare. Just don't install it. Please for your sanity!!1

November 16, 2020

Hi there Tiana Bay

Thank you for your feedback and I really am sorry to hear that you didn't have the best experience. I'm afraid when it comes to issues with Facebook are hands do be tied. By this I mean, is that it's down to Facebook to review and make any decision on any account.

With that I do apologise for any stress this has caused.

If there was ever anything we could help you out with in the future, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Thanks again

Lilac&Lemon

I've been using Kit for a few weeks now, and I have spent quite a bit on ads. I have received ZERO sales from my Kit ads. I was better off creating the ads on my own. Money down the drain for no reason.

November 6, 2020

Hi there Lilac&Lemon

Thank you for reaching out. I am sorry to hear that you feel you haven't had the best experience with Kit. Saying that I have taken a look into your account and I have some details that certainly will be of interest.

As this is a public forum, I can't give you the details here but I am going to reach out to you directly.

Looking forward to chatting,

Carnage Tools

I installed and uninstalled in the same day. I signed up for their webinar to learn more and they didn't even show to it even after I received multiple emails confirming and letting me know it would start soon. If this is the service that their team gives without issues, I hate to be in a situation where I needed actual support.

November 4, 2020

Hi there Carnage Tools

Thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I can assure you Customer Support is something that we take very seriously indeed.

As you might have seen in some of our previous reviews, we work tirelessly to make sure all our merchants are assisted to the highest possible standard.

Saying that, there can always be a case where something doesn't go as planned. With that, I am going to reach out to you personally now to see how I can help you and make sure that I can get you up and running as quickly and as easily as possible.

Looking forward to chatting

Meghvi

I don't see my country in the drop down list. Is this app not available in India? If so, why do u send me marketing emails regarding kit

November 4, 2020

Hi there Meghvi

Thank you for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. In this case with the country code, unfortunately some country's are not available to use SMS as your method of contact for Kit.

Saying that there is a work around. I'm going to reach out to you personally with some more info on this.

Looking forward to chatting,

Home BAEsic

It Shows in the apps collection for India region. But unfortunately it not available in India. What an irony!

October 21, 2020

Hi there Home BAEsic

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to hear that you haven't had the best experience. I have to be honest, if you country code is not listed them I'm afraid you will not be able to use SMS as your method of contact for Kit.

There is however a workaround so I will reach out to you personally now with the next steps.

Looking forward to chatting.

Thanks again

MelonBâg

how much is this app can't find it anywhere, im trying to get information but it seem like a impossible job to do

October 21, 2020

Hi there MelonBâg

Thank you for reaching out. So Kit is 100% free, there is no monthly subscription cost. The only thing that you will pay for is the budget that you set for your ads and you will have total control over that.

If you ever need to reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team, all you have to do is email: hellokit@shopify.com

I'm going to reach out to your personally to see if there is anything else I can help you out with.

Looking forward to chatting.

Mon Mayi

I just can´t receive the confirmation code in my phone. Is there a way to avoid this step and move on?

September 3, 2020

Hi there Mon Mayi

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. At the moment SMS is not available is all country's so the best work around is to check out Shopify Ping. This will allow you to communicate with Kit. Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: [Video](https://vimeo.com/317140288)

I hope this helps but if there is anything else we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

sometimesimfine

The ads kept running and wasting my money after I turned off the ads and deleted the app! Stop wasting my money!!!!!!!!

July 22, 2020

Hi there sometimesimfine

Thank you for reaching out and I am sorry to head that you have not had the best experience. I have however taken a look into your account for you and I can confirm that Kit didn't go rogue, Kit naturally will only action what it is told to do.

Saying that in terms of the specific details about this, I am going to reach out to you directly via email with more context on the situation.

Looking forward to talking to you.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17