Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Roulette Clothing

The app is helpful, however if you run more that 1 business it becomes pretty useless.

We have 3 Shopify stores, 3 Instagram accounts, 3 Facebook accounts, 3 Different Ad accounts, 3 different catalogues but all managed through the Facebook Business manager which is designed to streamline and consolidate users and work.

Kit will not integrate with more than one business manager which is pointless, you cannot even use personal ad account to run this.

So currently we need to disconnect all our other businesses from the business manager, re-setup new business managers, setup new payment methods, re associate all pages, payment methods etc etc to get kit to work

Why I cannot point 1 shopify store to 1 page, 1 insta, 1 kit catalogue, 1 phone user, 1 payment method is beyond me.

TOKRIFY

Hello
I already sent request to FB,and Kit also
I cant run ad because of my business data is not same on every platform. Every problem generate with FB Data. My Personal & Business Information should be separated. "SEO, shopify,Google,Kit, Insta, Messenger, etc."
I have all Govt registered docs.
Before any ad, business information and ph. should be same data.
Hope you understood and will communicate about my Business ad data.

Natures Home Pharmacy

It only connects to one main facebook account. So if you have 2 stores, your out of luck in getting messages. Why dont they send the messages to the business page linked to the account instead of the personal user? Makes no sense. Super poor planning.

3for10

In theory this is a great app but sadly despite trying to get assistance, I could not amend the Facebook page the Kit account associated with my Shopify account.
I've wasted hours trying to fix it but it simply does not allow you to change your FB account.
I've been told to do various things, so won't fault someone trying to help but it hasn't worked.
I've been told 'they can't amend the FB situation' so I've now asked them to remove all details of me from their system in the hope I can try and re-install it.
I'm irritated that I've had time wasted and that the 'solution' was rubbish.
For whatever reason, the system can't see the 15 other FB business pages I own, so it's been a real disappointment.
I think their technical support needs to be more in-depth than ' clear your browser cache' log in to FB and the business page you want to use and then in to Kit Incognito and follow the instructions.
There were no instructions. Just the same page, showing the incorrect FB account.
I'm very technical and even I can see that it's Kit that's the issue not Facebook!
What a waste of time!

Scrubs Bubbles

Ads are far too generic and require a lot of customizing. Kit needs to be customized to work with each store and analyze the data first and suggesting rather then be generic to all stores. I don't need an app to remind me to post. I need an app that has the customization figured out with my data.

Swagshopper Agi

Ive been using Kit a while now and for me its been a very mixed bag. I like the ability to make quick posts about recent additions to the store but the assistance with advertising leaves a lot to be desired. There are very few details provided to you when creating ads and the audiences you target. Also the ads feel extremely generic like you can tell a computer came up with the language used.

It really just depends on what youre trying to accomplish with the app for how much you will get out of it. Ive found little use in advertising but the other basic functions have been a small help mostly in terms of time saving.

Watercolorprints

THIS IS JUST MY PERSONAL OPINION AND EXPERIENCE

This app could really use some tweaks. I was burning money on facebook ads without a single conversion. I didn't figure out why until today! Every single Kit ad audience was 18-24 year old women. Young women who probably wouldn't buy my products anyway. Oh I got TONS of clicks but no one even added an item to their cart. They just browsed and went back to facebook. There should really be a better way to run ads and pick audiences with kit. While the ease of use is amazing, and it does produce great ads- I still have to go in afterwards to edit the audience ..

Marusya Store

it's very easy to use, but so far it had no success...

In numbers, Kit has spent $100 on ads which resulted in $15 in sales.

Naked And Naturals

Not sure what to make of this thing just yet. As some of the others have said, something is really fishy with the ads. Facebook doesn't even finish reviewing them before there is a stream of traffic to the site and all from one spot in California. Doesn't make sense. Also, the ads do absolutely nothing for your store. We have experienced 0 ROI for any ads made with Kit. Not to mention, all the skills this thing is supposed to have don't seem to work. We've not gotten one notification, no texts, no updates, no email marketing suggestions, nothing. The only thing this app seems to do is post useless FB and Instagram ads that cost money and initiate zero business. We have a request into support to find out why we aren't able to utilize any of the other skills supposedly built into this thing. If they can help and it starts doing something other than costing us money, we will update this review. Until then, don't bother. The skills don't seem to work and you can get better return on your ads yourself. This thing appears to be useless.

Hautemode

I really wanted to like this app. I like the ads Kit creates and the budget options but the targeting was way off and it's become a wasted ad spend. My target market is women's fashions for young women which is what I selected at account creation and the vast majority of visitors were middle aged and older men who clicked off almost immediately. I've been using Kit's dynamic retargeting but getting the same results which makes sense if the initial visitors weren't the target customer. I've wasted alot of my ad budget with Kit. The ads I wrote myself have done better. Unfortunately cs didn't have any answers so I am going to look for a new app.

Previous 1 3 4 5