Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

MIM BY MD

I use this app to help me market my website and products. 2 stars because of great customer service. Other than that I would give 0 stars due to no results or progress in my online with marketing assistance from KIT. I can share products on my own, which is what this app simply does.

November 14, 2019

Hi there MIM BY MD

Firstly I'm delighted that you have had a very positive experience with our Customer Success Team. Taking care of our merchants is our top priority and it's clear we take it very seriously.

Now in terms of your ad results, I have taken a look into your account and I have found why you have not been getting any results with your marketing with Kit. Naturally I can't go into detail here about this but I am going to reach out to you now with details and how we can get you up and running.

Look out for a message from me,

Looking forward to chatting to you.

Boowey Bear

I really like the app and how easy it is. But franctly the conversion is so poor. I have now been using the app for almost 1 year. And have run approx 70 ads. Of those 70 ads i have only made 5-10 sales in all... dont even get me started on the money i have used on those ads.

For ad running it doesnt make any sense. I have now went back to using the facebook ad manager and it is more manuel work but i get more conversions.

October 11, 2019

Hi there Boowey Bear

I'm very sorry to hear that you have not had the best experience. The entire team always works so so hard to ensure that Kit as a whole is giving the best possible service and providing the best possible value to you.

We really do hope you might consider using Kit once again as it really is a valuable tool to any business.

Wishing you continued success!

Thanks

Spy Emporium

We like the concept but the app made our website glitch due to its confliction with the language plugin. KIT Tried to fix the issue but there is no remedy. The chat is convenient and I see how it could be of assistance with the PING app but they need to work on this. Also, some of the features they have are not good for custom sites. This service is more so for people who use the basic free themes. We like KIT but it just didn't work out for us. The support team was great and responsive but the app for us just sucks. Last thing, you cant we do custom themes for emailing. why????

September 30, 2019

Hi there Spy Emporium

Thank you for your honesty about your experience with Kit. I want to commend our Customer Success team as you have clearly seen how brilliant they are at their job.

I am going to take your feedback to our development team to see what could be potentially implemented in the future. We have to admit feedback like this keeps us on our toes and from there helps us develop.

Naturally if you ever decide to come back to us, we will be more than happy to have you. At the end of the day we are here to help you and your business grow.

As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know!

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Hair Like Liv LLC

I downloaded the app for my business. But the setup keeps giving me an error message so now I can't buy ads for facebook and instagram. Customer service couldn't help me figure it out.

August 12, 2019

Hi there Hair Like Liv LLC

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues with your set up. Just wondering could you reach out to our Support Team and we will be able to check into your account for you. Naturally I can't do it here and this is a public forum.

Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Hoping to hear from you soon

MyLiberty.Life

I would have given Kit a higher approval rating two years ago but today I expect it to be working better, plus:
1. I don't like the fact that support takes hours instead of minutes.
2. I can't eliminate some products from the catalogue - like an international handling fee for certain products. Not really keen to be promoting an extra cost.
3. I can't adapt the header for emails and the ones I do for FB posts and ads don't stick. As an example - want to promote timely sales in light of a pending price increase. I can't do it.
Frustrating that such a good idea can't complete these processes.

July 30, 2019

Hi MyLiberty.Life

Thank you very much for getting back to us with some very very useful feedback.

I do apologise for the experiences you have had. In terms of our Customer Success Team, we nearly have 24 hour coverage but we aren't there yet. We have teams in three different timezones to try and be as available to as many people around the world but naturally there can be a wait and we do apologise for that.

In terms of the issues with the emails and catalogue for Facebook, these are suggestions we will take onboard but naturally they will take sometime.

With the points you have made, naturally you can 100% still use Kit for its other features that you could still find it useful to both you and your business.

As ever though if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Surfside Supply Co.

Not overly impressed. Application is a bit slow and buggy. Also surprised in the lack of customization for email templates, notifications, etc. Seems too generic, especially for a bigger branded store that wants to deliver a very custom and tailored experience.

July 11, 2019

Hi Surfside Supply Co.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We pride ourselves in giving the best possible experience to our merchants but naturally sometimes there can be small issues. These issues and how we deal with them show how much we really do care about our product and your experience.

These are things we are working on and naturally they do take time to get rolled out.

I really do hope you might consider Kit once again later down the line but in the mean time if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do reach out to us.

Wishing you every success

Young-Erudite-Society-Clothing

So after using for a few weeks I noticed thay the "traffic" being driven to my store wasnt interactiong AT ALL. I tracked it and it was none. All my Kit posts have been reported by FB as spam since last week. Im going to continue to use it until my campaign is finished, then ill be removing it. On a brighter note, the AI creates beautiful visuals. The follow thru with actually producing is the downfall. Im questioning the traffic bc it feels very much like bots.

July 3, 2019

Hi there Young-Erudite-Society-Clothing

Thank you for reaching out about this. I have taken a look into this for you and I'm going to follow up with you over email as I have data showing the ads have been working as they should be.

Naturally I can't share any account information like this so please check your email and you will see a message from me there.

Looking forward to chatting

Roulette Clothing

The app is helpful, however if you run more that 1 business it becomes pretty useless.

We have 3 Shopify stores, 3 Instagram accounts, 3 Facebook accounts, 3 Different Ad accounts, 3 different catalogues but all managed through the Facebook Business manager which is designed to streamline and consolidate users and work.

Kit will not integrate with more than one business manager which is pointless, you cannot even use personal ad account to run this.

So currently we need to disconnect all our other businesses from the business manager, re-setup new business managers, setup new payment methods, re associate all pages, payment methods etc etc to get kit to work

Why I cannot point 1 shopify store to 1 page, 1 insta, 1 kit catalogue, 1 phone user, 1 payment method is beyond me.

TOKRIFY

Hello
I already sent request to FB,and Kit also
I cant run ad because of my business data is not same on every platform. Every problem generate with FB Data. My Personal & Business Information should be separated. "SEO, shopify,Google,Kit, Insta, Messenger, etc."
I have all Govt registered docs.
Before any ad, business information and ph. should be same data.
Hope you understood and will communicate about my Business ad data.

Natures Home Pharmacy

It only connects to one main facebook account. So if you have 2 stores, your out of luck in getting messages. Why dont they send the messages to the business page linked to the account instead of the personal user? Makes no sense. Super poor planning.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6