Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Hair Like Liv LLC

I downloaded the app for my business. But the setup keeps giving me an error message so now I can't buy ads for facebook and instagram. Customer service couldn't help me figure it out.

August 12, 2019

Hi there Hair Like Liv LLC

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm sorry to hear you are having some issues with your set up. Just wondering could you reach out to our Support Team and we will be able to check into your account for you. Naturally I can't do it here and this is a public forum.

Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Hoping to hear from you soon

All the best

MyLiberty.Life

I would have given Kit a higher approval rating two years ago but today I expect it to be working better, plus:
1. I don't like the fact that support takes hours instead of minutes.
2. I can't eliminate some products from the catalogue - like an international handling fee for certain products. Not really keen to be promoting an extra cost.
3. I can't adapt the header for emails and the ones I do for FB posts and ads don't stick. As an example - want to promote timely sales in light of a pending price increase. I can't do it.
Frustrating that such a good idea can't complete these processes.

July 30, 2019

Hi MyLiberty.Life

Thank you very much for getting back to us with some very very useful feedback.

I do apologise for the experiences you have had. In terms of our Customer Success Team, we nearly have 24 hour coverage but we aren't there yet. We have teams in three different timezones to try and be as available to as many people around the world but naturally there can be a wait and we do apologise for that.

In terms of the issues with the emails and catalogue for Facebook, these are suggestions we will take onboard but naturally they will take sometime.

With the points you have made, naturally you can 100% still use Kit for its other features that you could still find it useful to both you and your business.

As ever though if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

All the best

Acrylic Diva

I think it's okay for posting social media updates but it completely messed up my Facebook catalog. My products were put into review even though they were live and in good standing in Shopify. I deleted the app. It's too bad too because it was pretty good at Facebook posts but not worth the catalog issue.

July 30, 2019

Hi there Acrylic Diva

Thank you for reaching out and giving us this feedback. I have a feeling I know what the issue is. If it is what I think it is then it's actually something you can ignore.

To be sure though, I would have to get a look at the error you were getting so if you were to reach out to me with a screen shot of the error that would be great. Just put it for the attention of Enda.

Looking forward to hearing from you and getting you up and running!

Chat soon

Surfside Supply Co.

Not overly impressed. Application is a bit slow and buggy. Also surprised in the lack of customization for email templates, notifications, etc. Seems too generic, especially for a bigger branded store that wants to deliver a very custom and tailored experience.

July 11, 2019

Hi Surfside Supply Co.

Thank you for reaching out to us. We pride ourselves in giving the best possible experience to our merchants but naturally sometimes there can be small issues. These issues and how we deal with them show how much we really do care about our product and your experience.

These are things we are working on and naturally they do take time to get rolled out.

I really do hope you might consider Kit once again later down the line but in the mean time if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do reach out to us.

Wishing you every success

Young-Erudite-Society-Clothing

So after using for a few weeks I noticed thay the "traffic" being driven to my store wasnt interactiong AT ALL. I tracked it and it was none. All my Kit posts have been reported by FB as spam since last week. Im going to continue to use it until my campaign is finished, then ill be removing it. On a brighter note, the AI creates beautiful visuals. The follow thru with actually producing is the downfall. Im questioning the traffic bc it feels very much like bots.

July 3, 2019

Hi there Young-Erudite-Society-Clothing

Thank you for reaching out about this. I have taken a look into this for you and I'm going to follow up with you over email as I have data showing the ads have been working as they should be.

Naturally I can't share any account information like this so please check your email and you will see a message from me there.

Looking forward to chatting

Roulette Clothing

The app is helpful, however if you run more that 1 business it becomes pretty useless.

We have 3 Shopify stores, 3 Instagram accounts, 3 Facebook accounts, 3 Different Ad accounts, 3 different catalogues but all managed through the Facebook Business manager which is designed to streamline and consolidate users and work.

Kit will not integrate with more than one business manager which is pointless, you cannot even use personal ad account to run this.

So currently we need to disconnect all our other businesses from the business manager, re-setup new business managers, setup new payment methods, re associate all pages, payment methods etc etc to get kit to work

Why I cannot point 1 shopify store to 1 page, 1 insta, 1 kit catalogue, 1 phone user, 1 payment method is beyond me.

TOKRIFY

Hello
I already sent request to FB,and Kit also
I cant run ad because of my business data is not same on every platform. Every problem generate with FB Data. My Personal & Business Information should be separated. "SEO, shopify,Google,Kit, Insta, Messenger, etc."
I have all Govt registered docs.
Before any ad, business information and ph. should be same data.
Hope you understood and will communicate about my Business ad data.

Natures Home Pharmacy

It only connects to one main facebook account. So if you have 2 stores, your out of luck in getting messages. Why dont they send the messages to the business page linked to the account instead of the personal user? Makes no sense. Super poor planning.

3for10

In theory this is a great app but sadly despite trying to get assistance, I could not amend the Facebook page the Kit account associated with my Shopify account.
I've wasted hours trying to fix it but it simply does not allow you to change your FB account.
I've been told to do various things, so won't fault someone trying to help but it hasn't worked.
I've been told 'they can't amend the FB situation' so I've now asked them to remove all details of me from their system in the hope I can try and re-install it.
I'm irritated that I've had time wasted and that the 'solution' was rubbish.
For whatever reason, the system can't see the 15 other FB business pages I own, so it's been a real disappointment.
I think their technical support needs to be more in-depth than ' clear your browser cache' log in to FB and the business page you want to use and then in to Kit Incognito and follow the instructions.
There were no instructions. Just the same page, showing the incorrect FB account.
I'm very technical and even I can see that it's Kit that's the issue not Facebook!
What a waste of time!

Scrubs Bubbles

Ads are far too generic and require a lot of customizing. Kit needs to be customized to work with each store and analyze the data first and suggesting rather then be generic to all stores. I don't need an app to remind me to post. I need an app that has the customization figured out with my data.

Previous 1 3 4 5