Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

The Bath Bomb Outlet

FOLLOW UP: I saw how to add priority products, but there is no way to tell Kit which products to NEVER show. And even so, you can only add 5 priority products. I have more than 40 products and Kit always seems to choose the ONE that should not be displayed.

RESPONSE FROM KIT CHAT AGENT:
A Facebook ad at any one time only holds 5 products. You can advertise them all but only 5 at a time. You can run an ad with 5, set up another 5, run an ad and so on. They do not conflict or over lap.

... So for every single ad, I'll have to change the priority products. That's very inconvenient and defeats the purpose of using Kit.
__________________________________________________

ORIGINAL REVIEW: Very convenient little assistant. Just wish there was a way to designate which products NOT to include when creating drafts (like shipping insurance, which technically does not count as one of my products.) It wouldn't be so bad if I could edit the draft.

May 30, 2019

Hey there Bath Bomb Outlet

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit a great 4 star review, and being honest giving us some very honest feedback.

In terms of being able to select the exact products you would like Kit to market, I'd recommend checking out our Priority Products section. In here you can select the exact products you want Kit to market which will make your life a lot easier.

Now saying this, if I am getting the wrong end of the stick then please do let me know and reach out to our support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you all the best

The Rogue Crusade

I love the concept of Kit. I’ve had it installed for almost as long as it’s been available, and get the ad send texts and alerts about what’s popular among online shoppers. Those things are just useful enough for me to keep the app installed.

I keep waiting for more of the apps I actually use to have integrations. There are a few to choose from, but there hasn’t been a new app in quite some time. I’d love to see Kit “learn” how to send emails from Conversio or pull reward data from Smile.io, for instance. I figure this is on the other app’s end, though. So while it’s disappointing, I don’t really fault Kit too much for that.

The real reason for the three stars is how limiting the built-in email feature is. There are only a few premade templates to choose from, and there’s hardly anything about them that can be customized. It’s supposed to be a large part of the draw, and I’ve never been remotely inclined to send these emails to my customers when Kit asks, which is a shame, because I’d love the convenience it’s intended to offer. That’s really why I’d love to see an integration with Conversio.

So basically, I only find Kit half as useful as she’s intended to be, which is a shame, because there’s a lot of potential here that hasn’t really grown in the time I’ve had her hooked in.

May 23, 2019

Hi there The Rogue Crusade

Thank you for your review and honest feedback of Kit. We are delighted that you are certainly finding benefit of using Kit.

In terms of the email functionality, this is something we are working on and trying to develop future integrations. These integrations will certainly help open up Kit and your business to more exciting and creative ways for you to help your business grow.

Wishing you every success

Thanks

EnyBy

Is a wonderful app but you can't change easily the facebook page. I have been trying for long time but there is no option whatsoever.

May 13, 2019

Hi there EnyBy

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit a review. In this case though, it's actually a very simple fix for us to change the Facebook Page that you have linked to your Kit account.

All you have to do is reach out to our support: hellokit@shopify.com with the .myshopify.com name of your store and a link to the page you want to have linked to your Kit account. We will be able to get that set up for you then

All the best

GREAT BAG CO. - USA

this app is completely impossible to connect or set up.... tells me my own facebook page doesnt have permissions? Iff I dont have permissions than who does? some homeless beggar on the street? retarded. (this issue has been resolved. Thank you // GBC - Feb 15, 2019)

The Perfumerie

I wish it would have the option to automatically pull product listings from my shop and post them on FB or Instagram to save on time. There could be optional set-up when and how often to post in addition to the marketing services. This would make it much more valuable as an app to me.

STIVALI

Kit is always asking and offering you for new ideas to work on, which is really good. However, I feel it can be more transparent, creative and efficient.

Todays Web Store

I'm giving Kit a 3 Star, cause i don't have the foggiest what i'm doing. Says free 14 day app, but cannot find what it costs besides actual FB ad daily spend.

Was told today, not to start using Kit until my FB page had over 100 Likes, well that might be a while, cause just made it yesterday, making my new store live yesterday as well.

Guess, deleting this app until i get some good history behind it, but doubt history will have any sales, not knowing how to market it properly. Any suggestions appreciated. My store http://todayswebstore.com selling watches, swimwear, lingerie, sunglasses, & pet accessories.

Travelfood Curated Wines

Would have rated a five but I sell wine and there is no way for Kit to allow me to set an age restriction. This creates a problem for Facebook ad - they reject my ad every time due to policy issues. I have to go in and appeal each time. It’s a hassle.

Gigibengs

I like it's convenience but it gives FALSE ANALYTIC readings.

Groom Corner

I use this to send automatic thank you emails to customers. I've tried to use it to post product post but I'm better off doing it myself as your very limited as to the messages you can add - It often tells me that I should advertise X product as we've sold a lot lately, which is often incorrect. Very disappointed that if you want to add it to more than one store you have to have 2 Facebook pages, for example I have a UK and an Irish store but share the same FB page - so I can't use this on my second store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6