Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Handes of a Woman

I have REALLY enjoyed this little app. Kit reminded me to post and then did the post; Kit reminded me to email blog posts and then did it for me. It has been a help.
I have had to un-install due to my computer Facebook Message no longer being used for communication. Interaction has been changed to text and we have no cell signal where I live. Kit developers, please think of another option for those of us with no cell communication! I would really like to re-install Kit. Thank you.
And if you can do text, DO try this app. It is a help and support is GOOD. The app would get 5 stars if I had a way to keep using it.

March 9, 2020

Hi there Handes of a Woman

Thank you so much for giving Kit a 4 star review. It really does mean the world to us!

I really am sorry and empathise with you about the situation with messenger at the moment. Unfortunately our hands are tied but we adjust and always try to deliver the best level of support as possible.

With this though, if you do have an iPhone then you should try our own method of contact called Shopify Ping: Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: https://vimeo.com/317140288

We are currently working on developing an Android version of Shopify Ping but we do not have a timeline as of yet as to when it will be available. When it is though we will be making an announcement!

I can't stress enough how much I appreciate your kind words and it's always fantastic to hear that you have had such a brilliant experience with Kit.

I really do hope we can get you back onboard with us as soon as possible.

Wishing you and your business every success!

GENESIS

No se como contactar con vposotros, porque resulta que me registrais con una cuenta de facebook y los terminos y servicios con otra, el caso es que los acepto pero vosotros no

February 18, 2020

Hola GENESIS

Gracias por llegar a nosotros. Como tiene problemas con su cuenta, lo mejor que puede hacer aquí es comunicarse con nuestro soporte y ellos podrán ayudarlo con cualquier problema de Facebook que tenga.

Naturalmente, como esta es una plataforma pública, no puedo hablar de nada que ver con su cuenta aquí, así que si se comunica con: hellokit@shopify.com, ¡podremos ayudarlo!

Todo lo mejor

AT MONTY'S

Very supportive helping me setting up everything , I didn't start using it yet , but I will soon , seems like it will be pretty helpful...

February 12, 2020

Hi there AT MONTY'S

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. It's clear to see that you have been dealing with our amazing Customer Success Team. We really do have one of the best in the business and we are super lucky to have them.

Kit certainly will be helpful for you and it will assist you in letting your business grow.

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you every success!

ProLyf Styles

I have found this app very helpful with my Facebook posting. I wish I had the option to chose the display for showcasing my store. I oftentimes don't like the product that Kit chooses. However, I think it is a nice app and very user-friendly.

February 12, 2020

Hi there ProLyf Styles

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. We are delighted to hear that you are experiencing first hand the benefit of using Kit.

In terms of Kit selecting products for you, if you want more control over that then I'd recommend checking out our Priority Products section.

You can select up to 5 products that you really want to push at any moment in time that you can mark as Priority. This great thing about this is that you can set 5 now, create a campaign by texting Hit to Kit and selecting your priority products, let the campaign run and then go back again and select a new 5 priority products.

One of the handiest features is that the products you mark as priority, you can edit them. Click Edit and then you can change the product Image, Description and link. THIS LINK, (https://kitcrm.com/faq#!articles/772-4689-selecting-the-priority-products-youd-like-kit-to-market) will show you how to get this set up.

As ever if there is anything else we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you all the best

Beautivery

Good customer service! results still in review.. very handy, needs more options in terms of configuration.... in general I am satisfied

January 8, 2020

Hi there Beautivery

Thank you so much for giving us such a brilliant review. There is always ways every app can improve and looking to the future is something we put a lot of work into ensuring we are delivering the best possible product to our merchants.

As ever though if there is anything we can help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us! Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you continued success!

HNS Studio

Easy to install and work on. Helps in creating ads with many options and variations. Thanks www.hnsstudio.ca

October 2, 2019

Hi there HNS Studio

Thank you so much for giving Kit a great review. We really do appreciate it and it means so much to us knowing you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you continued success!

Gypsy Passions

Had a random Instagram Error while trying to place an ad through Kit. Support team was onto it in a flash . Excellent communication, quick response and i was up and running again quickly. Dan you are the Man

September 13, 2019

Hi there Gypsy Passions

Thank you so much for giving Kit such a great 5 star we really do appreciate it. You are right, Dan is the man. He is a massive part of our Customer Success Team and I'm delighted that you have seen first hand how excellent he is.

Naturally if there is anything else we can ever help you out with then please do by all means reach out to us again.

Wishing you every success!

Perfect Friends Gifts

Cool app, haven't yet tried any features but I like the reminders of sending thank you emails and other kind gestures for the customers.

August 27, 2019

Hi Perfect Friends Gifts

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a great review. We really do appreciate it.

We know that you will soon see the full benefit of using Kit but as always if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do let us know. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success

Cause Me Pretty

Kit has been great so far. Get a few messages every now and then recommending certain ads to run. Will give it a try and see how things go, but looks promising

August 14, 2019

Hi there Cause Me Pretty

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a fantastic review. I'm also delighted that you are starting to see the benefits of using Kit.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success

Bear&Pan

I installed Kit a few days ago to help me with the marketing side of things while I continue to learn it myself. I haven't got any sales from it to date but I'm really happy with the app and the support I've received so far. Kit is helping me get my store out there on FB and IG. If it wasn't for Kit, I'd probably still be bumbling around but I've got the motivation to learn it myself now.

July 8, 2019

Hi Bear&Pan

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a brilliant review. I'm delighted that you are seeing the benefit of using Kit but also how it is acting as a springboard for learning. As the saying goes, every day is a school day and with selling online, you will most certainly learn something every day.

As always though please do reach out to us if there is anything we can ever help you out with.

Wishing you continued success