Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Bear&Pan

I installed Kit a few days ago to help me with the marketing side of things while I continue to learn it myself. I haven't got any sales from it to date but I'm really happy with the app and the support I've received so far. Kit is helping me get my store out there on FB and IG. If it wasn't for Kit, I'd probably still be bumbling around but I've got the motivation to learn it myself now.

July 8, 2019

Hi Bear&Pan

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a brilliant review. I'm delighted that you are seeing the benefit of using Kit but also how it is acting as a springboard for learning. As the saying goes, every day is a school day and with selling online, you will most certainly learn something every day.

As always though please do reach out to us if there is anything we can ever help you out with.

Wishing you continued success

Thanks

Sawah Gallery

I just started to use kit. But I have to say , it's a very helpful tool so far & walks with you step by step. to grow.

June 18, 2019

Hi there Sawah Gallery

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a glowing review. I'm delighted that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit. Kit will most certainly help you and your business grow.

If there is anything we can ever help you with then please do reach out to us.
Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success

What Fashion Wants

Great app! It's very helpful and reminds me to focus on marketing as kit checks in with you from time to time. This was exactly what I was looking for something simple to use.

May 30, 2019

Hi there What Fashion Wants

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. It's fantastic to hear first hand someone seeing the benefits of Kit and remind you the importance of marketing.

If there is ever anything we can help you out with then please do let us know. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success

Thanks

anthonykeithuniforms

I've only recently started to use Kit. I had a slight issue and reached out to their support team. I was helped by Veronica and her speed of response and advice were second to none. Many thanks, Anthony

May 30, 2019

Hi Anthony

Thank you so much for giving Kit such a brilliant review. We really do appreciate it. I'm delighted that you have experienced first hand the fantastic support our Customer Success team offers. Veronica is an outstanding asset to our team as you can tell.

Naturally if there is anything else we can help you out with then please do let us know.

Wishing you all the best

LesMinous

Bonne application. Dommage que ce ne soit pas en français. On reçoit les textos afin de promouvoir son site, ce qui est un plus.

May 20, 2019

Salut les Minous

Merci d’avoir pris le temps de donner à Kit une critique quatre étoiles. Nous apprécions vraiment. Nous sommes ravis que vous constatiez les avantages de l’utilisation de Kit et de ses recommandations.

En ce qui concerne le langage, nous travaillons sur cela mais je crains que nous n’ayons pas de calendrier à ce sujet.

Vous souhaitant tout le succès possible

All about Kovers Gift Store

I am amazed by this app. I find it so easy to used and they respond quickly. The bottom line is I HAVE ZERO SALE YET! Since I started using this APP. I have spent so many dollars already Shopify, FB ads and Kit app. What else I was missing? Please help!

May 13, 2019

Hey there All about Kovers Gift Store

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm delighted that you are finding Kit so easy to use. In terms of your sales, it's always best to be patient and allow Kit to do its thing.

It would be best to reach out to us in support so we can take a look into your Kit account and see if there could be any changes that could be made. The email for support is hellokit@shopify.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best

Vessel Artwork

I like the app and that it shows me what's selling well in my store and reminds me to post to facebook and email customers. I only wish I could edit some of the things it says, especially in my facebook posts.

Address America

The connections are great and the concept is really good. However, the reason for the four stars is because the app asked me to send an email to all my past customers showcasing new products. This would be great, but the app wanted to include products that are marked as wholesale only products through a lock I applied using locksmith. This would lead to 95% of my customers seeing products they cannot access, and would mess with the wholesale structure.

If there was a way for me to select products that kit should ignore, then it would be much better.

OneOddBird

Love the idea of Kit, hope to see some great results. I love the webinar all apps should offer this! I do however wish that I could communicate with Kit over email. Also, please let us edit the copy in email, most of the time the standard text is not appropriate for our brand and so I hesitate to use them.

Vivid Sunglasses

Now that the app is connected to our shop VividSunglasses.com we look forward to working with Kit to drive more traffic and sales to our shop.

Best,