Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Endurance Edge

Early days using Kit but so far so good. Feel like there are a lot of things I still need to learn about, particularly when it comes to customising the canned ads to ad a bit of character to them.

LesMinous

Bonne application. Dommage que ce ne soit pas en français. On reçoit les textos afin de promouvoir son site, ce qui est un plus.

May 20, 2019

Salut les Minous

Merci d’avoir pris le temps de donner à Kit une critique quatre étoiles. Nous apprécions vraiment. Nous sommes ravis que vous constatiez les avantages de l’utilisation de Kit et de ses recommandations.

En ce qui concerne le langage, nous travaillons sur cela mais je crains que nous n’ayons pas de calendrier à ce sujet.

Vous souhaitant tout le succès possible

Enda

All about Kovers Gift Store

I am amazed by this app. I find it so easy to used and they respond quickly. The bottom line is I HAVE ZERO SALE YET! Since I started using this APP. I have spent so many dollars already Shopify, FB ads and Kit app. What else I was missing? Please help!

May 13, 2019

Hey there All about Kovers Gift Store

Thank you for reaching out to us and I'm delighted that you are finding Kit so easy to use. In terms of your sales, it's always best to be patient and allow Kit to do its thing.

It would be best to reach out to us in support so we can take a look into your Kit account and see if there could be any changes that could be made. The email for support is hellokit@shopify.com

Looking forward to hearing from you.

All the best
Enda

Vessel Artwork

I like the app and that it shows me what's selling well in my store and reminds me to post to facebook and email customers. I only wish I could edit some of the things it says, especially in my facebook posts.

Address America

The connections are great and the concept is really good. However, the reason for the four stars is because the app asked me to send an email to all my past customers showcasing new products. This would be great, but the app wanted to include products that are marked as wholesale only products through a lock I applied using locksmith. This would lead to 95% of my customers seeing products they cannot access, and would mess with the wholesale structure.

If there was a way for me to select products that kit should ignore, then it would be much better.

OneOddBird

Love the idea of Kit, hope to see some great results. I love the webinar all apps should offer this! I do however wish that I could communicate with Kit over email. Also, please let us edit the copy in email, most of the time the standard text is not appropriate for our brand and so I hesitate to use them.

Vivid Sunglasses

Now that the app is connected to our shop VividSunglasses.com we look forward to working with Kit to drive more traffic and sales to our shop.

Best,
Vivid Sunglasses Team

Storetrendingcom

Great App, makes marketing on the go a lot easier. I would like to see a little more flexibility with it but that probably negates the point of the app!

Dltreasure

It is a great app, only I cannot use it at full. Do not let me accept the terms and use when I connect it with facebook. Can somebody help me? Then will be 5 stars... ferrocool5@gmail.com

Douglas Sardelli

Nice app with a clean interface. Unfortunately it really only works if you already have visitors to your store. retargeting is great once you have people to retarget. Not good platform for a start-up.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9