Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

AzizaAndre

I would like to know who are you sending the emails too. I have had customers not receive the adds I do create with Kit. Where are the email ads going to?
It would be improved if it sent it out to mail chimp connected to my shopify for possible new customers as well.

November 12, 2020

Hi there AzizaAndre

Thank you for reaching out. I'm more than happy to give you this context here. Saying that our dedicated Customer Success Team is always on hand to give you anymore info you might want. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

So in terms of your email marketing. Kits focus with email marketing is on customer retention. This means the emails will only go out to your past customer but more to the point, your past customer who accepts email marketing.

Kit also offers Thank you Emails but these emails will naturally go out to your customer after they have made an order.

I hope this context makes sense but please do reach out to our dedicated Customer Success Team if you have any more questions.

Wishing you and your business the very best

Thanks again

Dcanella

No le doy 5 estrellas por que los mails promocionales solo vienen en ingles y no pueden cambiarse a español que es mi idioma ...

August 25, 2020

Hi there Dcanella

Thank you for your feedback. You are right, Kit is primarily designed in English. Saying that there are a few work arounds.
If you log into your Kit Dashboard, you can go to adjustments, ads and posts and from there edit the copy that will accompany your ads so you can make it for any language you want.

With that, you can also edit the Thank You emails that Kit sends out. If you go to our Dashboard again, Adjustments, Thank You Emails, you can edit the email body to what ever language you want.

I hope this makes sense and helps you utilise Kits full potential.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Hemp's End

I'd prefer the ability to turn off facebook ads. I understand kit was initially a facebook integrated app only, but it's more than that now and many of us don't like the facebook integration but prefer the artificial assistant for email marketing and reports. For instance, with our business we sell hemp/cbd products and cannot simply post our products on facebook. So I have to deny all the facebook ads created by kit.

August 21, 2020

Hi there Hemp's End

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit a review and also for your feedback.

We really do appreciate hearing first hand the experiences our merchants are going through using Kit. The feedback you have given is direct and to the point and for that I thank you.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with though please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Plush Shoppe

I really like this app it has helped bring more traffic to my store. I do wish that it could post products to Instagram like it does to Facebook. That would be extremely helpful!

July 7, 2020

Hi there Plush Shoppe

Thank you so much for your review and indeed your feedback.
Feedback like this helps us improve our product so Kit can have even greater impact on you and your business.

I am going to bring this up to our development team. As you can understand I don't have a timeline on how long this could take.

As ever if there is anything we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Thanks again!

Auntee B Naturals

Good customer service. Wasn’t able to connect my ad account and they somehow just did it for me on the back end.

June 11, 2020

Hi there Auntee B Naturals

Thank you for your review. It really means the world to us hearing the experience you have had with our dedicated Customer Success Team.

I'm delighted that you reached out and our team was able to work their magic.
As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Mel Mart by BBM

I like the way it keeps reminding me to post products to my customers it basically works for me every single day

May 19, 2020

Hi there Mel Mart by BBM

Thank you so much for taking the time give Kit such a brilliant one star review! It really does mean the world to us to hear first hand the impact Kit is having on you and your business every day.

We are always here for you though, so if there is anything our team can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success!

Handes of a Woman

I have REALLY enjoyed this little app. Kit reminded me to post and then did the post; Kit reminded me to email blog posts and then did it for me. It has been a help.
I have had to un-install due to my computer Facebook Message no longer being used for communication. Interaction has been changed to text and we have no cell signal where I live. Kit developers, please think of another option for those of us with no cell communication! I would really like to re-install Kit. Thank you.
And if you can do text, DO try this app. It is a help and support is GOOD. The app would get 5 stars if I had a way to keep using it.

March 9, 2020

Hi there Handes of a Woman

Thank you so much for giving Kit a 4 star review. It really does mean the world to us!

I really am sorry and empathise with you about the situation with messenger at the moment. Unfortunately our hands are tied but we adjust and always try to deliver the best level of support as possible.

With this though, if you do have an iPhone then you should try our own method of contact called Shopify Ping: Here is a link to download Shopify Ping from the Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/shopify-ping/id1301681854?ls=1&mt=8

Here is a demo on how to download Ping: https://vimeo.com/317140288

We are currently working on developing an Android version of Shopify Ping but we do not have a timeline as of yet as to when it will be available. When it is though we will be making an announcement!

I can't stress enough how much I appreciate your kind words and it's always fantastic to hear that you have had such a brilliant experience with Kit.

I really do hope we can get you back onboard with us as soon as possible.

Wishing you and your business every success!

GENESIS

No se como contactar con vposotros, porque resulta que me registrais con una cuenta de facebook y los terminos y servicios con otra, el caso es que los acepto pero vosotros no

February 18, 2020

Hola GENESIS

Gracias por llegar a nosotros. Como tiene problemas con su cuenta, lo mejor que puede hacer aquí es comunicarse con nuestro soporte y ellos podrán ayudarlo con cualquier problema de Facebook que tenga.

Naturalmente, como esta es una plataforma pública, no puedo hablar de nada que ver con su cuenta aquí, así que si se comunica con: hellokit@shopify.com, ¡podremos ayudarlo!

Todo lo mejor

AT MONTY'S

Very supportive helping me setting up everything , I didn't start using it yet , but I will soon , seems like it will be pretty helpful...

February 12, 2020

Hi there AT MONTY'S

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. It's clear to see that you have been dealing with our amazing Customer Success Team. We really do have one of the best in the business and we are super lucky to have them.

Kit certainly will be helpful for you and it will assist you in letting your business grow.

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you every success!

ProLyf Styles

I have found this app very helpful with my Facebook posting. I wish I had the option to chose the display for showcasing my store. I oftentimes don't like the product that Kit chooses. However, I think it is a nice app and very user-friendly.

February 12, 2020

Hi there ProLyf Styles

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. We are delighted to hear that you are experiencing first hand the benefit of using Kit.

In terms of Kit selecting products for you, if you want more control over that then I'd recommend checking out our Priority Products section.

You can select up to 5 products that you really want to push at any moment in time that you can mark as Priority. This great thing about this is that you can set 5 now, create a campaign by texting Hit to Kit and selecting your priority products, let the campaign run and then go back again and select a new 5 priority products.

One of the handiest features is that the products you mark as priority, you can edit them. Click Edit and then you can change the product Image, Description and link. THIS LINK, (https://kitcrm.com/faq#!articles/772-4689-selecting-the-priority-products-youd-like-kit-to-market) will show you how to get this set up.

As ever if there is anything else we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you all the best

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11