Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Benaiah Hlebeya Turn-Key

I love the APP and it would grow my business as it always does. Easy to understand following the skills provided to perform my ads.
Also like it that can work well with other APP's like SEO Manage

November 20, 2019

Hi there Benaiah Hlebeya Turn-Key

Thank you so so much for taking the time to give Kit such a fantastic review. It really does mean the world to us. It's also amazing to hear first hand the impact Kit is having with you and your business.

As ever though, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success.

Ever Quality Products

Works Awesome! A one stop shop that works in the background. Its like A personal Assistant for your business. Recommended!

Crispy

Definitely worth it. Saves a ton of time doing the tedious work for you and absolutely love their support!

Hi there Crispy

Thank you so much for giving Kit and our Team such a fantastic 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us hearing the positive impact Kit and our team is having on you and your business.

As ever though, if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Diamond Comm

I love this app I don't have enough time to come up with ads and run them this app make my life so much easier.

Hi there Diamond Comm

Thank you so so much for your brilliant 5 star review. Making ads with Kit can not only open new markets to you but as you can see, it saves you so much time. Time unfortunately is the one thing everyone is running short on so seeing the impact Kit is having on you really does let us know, we are doing the right thing.

If you run into any issues or if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are always here to help you out.

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Shop Glamrūm

This app really does their job. Good add placement and the support center works great. I highly recommend it for promoting your store and it products. I wish it can target people in more than one country.

Hi there Shop Glamrūm

Thank you so so much for your kind words. We really do appreciate it. As with any digital marketing campaign placement is everything and this is something that is of top priority when Kit makes any ad for you.

In terms of targeting more than one country, this is something we are aware of and we will look into. We are constantly looking out to see how we can develop and improve Kit but as you can understand this can take some time so I'm afraid I don't have a timeline on that.

If there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I hope you have a brilliant weekend!

Tea One Sugar Prints

I use Kit for emailing, retargeting and Instagram ads. A brilliant little app which works really well. I had a technical issue and the Kit customer service guy, Jason, was amazing - getting my issue totally resolved within half an hour. Highly recommended all round.

Hi Tea One Sugar Prints

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a fantastic review. We really do appreciate it when we can hear direct feedback like that and it lets us know that we are really having a positive impact on you and your business.

I'm also over the moon you have had such a brilliant experience with our Customer Success Team. Jason is an outstanding member of the team and really does take a lot of pride in his work! We would be lost without him.

As ever though, if there is anything I can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every success!

DSLR Zone Camera Shop Beirut

I had a small problem at first installing kit, I sent them an email they replied within seconds. My problem was solved and everything is running like a charm. A great support team fast and reliable. Hoping to start getting more sales from KIT.

November 12, 2019

Hey DSLR Zone Camera Shop Beirut

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a fantastic 5 star review! We really do appreciate. We are so lucky to have such a fantastic Customer Success Team. As you have seen first hand, we take our job very seriously. At the end of the day, it's all about getting you set up as quickly and as easily as possible.

As ever though if there is anything else I can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you and your business every success!

Dosy7

Very powerful app and user-friendly. The support is superb. Thank you, Thomas, for your great help.

November 8, 2019

Hi Dosy7

Simply, thank you so so much for your 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us.

With that too, Thomas is an outstanding member of our Customer Success Team. He takes such pride in his work and it's clear to see that you have seen first hand just how brilliant he is.

As ever though if there is anything we can help you out with, please let us know.

Wishing you continued success!

Erington

Brilliant app and one every Shopify store should have. Easy to install and setup and in the rare occasion you need help , the support offered by the team behind the app is swift and second to none.

November 7, 2019

Hi there Erington

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a fantastic review! Just like yourself, we believe that every Shopify store should use Kit as it can add so much to both you and your store.

Our Support Team works tirelessly to ensure that you can get set up as quickly and as easily as possible so I'm delighted that you have experienced that first hand.

As ever though if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Wishing you every success!

Deals of the Day

Best app ever, easy to use, easy to setup just in few click, and the good support bit slow in replying but still sorts the issues.

November 7, 2019

Hi there Deals of the Day

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really do appreciate it. It makes us so happy to hear what you think of our work. I'm also delighted that you have had a positive experience with our Customer Success Team. As with anything there can be the odd delay but as you have seen we will always get to the bottom of any issue you are having.

As ever, if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 94 95