Kit

Kit

by Shopify

Run better Facebook ads

Ashdown Gaming

Brilliant customer support response time. Great app for automated communication with customers and running ads.

January 22, 2021

Hi there Ashdown Gaming

Thank you so much for your brilliant 5 star review of Kit and our dedicated Customer Success Team. We are super lucky to have a team that will literally stop at nothing to get you and your business up and running.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business the very best

Downtown

Apps does what is supposed to do at it's best, effective retargeting campaigns. Got a token issue with Facebook and Dan from customer care solved it brilliantly and fast.

January 21, 2021

Hi Downtown

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm delighted you have been in contact with our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are super luck to have people like Dan who will stop at nothing to get you up and running.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business the very best.

Steel & Grey

We have been really impressed with Kit - really helpful for start-ups and small businesses. The thank you emails are great and the email marketing templates work really well too.

January 6, 2021

Hi there Steel & Grey

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. I'm delighted to learn that you have been using the Thank You emails. They are so powerful to start a conversation and then build a relationship with your Customers.

Our dedicated Customer Success Team is only a message away if there is anything else we can help you out with. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success and all the best for 2021

UTÖVA | Modern Stall Bars

For a start up business, KIT's automation is super helpful. Support is incredible too - they're fast and accurate.

Hi there UTÖVA | Modern Stall Bars

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our team such a glowing review. I'm delighted to hear that you have reached out to our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are so lucky to have a team that will stop at nothing to make sure that you are set up and ready to go.

As ever, we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business every success.

Felior

I love kit! I love everything about this app!! Thank you so much to whoever that created this app ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hi there Felior

Wow what a review! Thank you so so much!

It's clear to see that you are seeing first hand the impact that Kit can have on you and your business. That's our main aim to help businesses grow and develop to reach their true potential.

As ever though we are only a message away so if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business the very best

Tekdigits

Excellent app, helping me promoting my business and brilliant customer support team. All my questions have been answered satisfactorily.

Hi there Tekdigits

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. It really does mean the world to us hearing first hand the impact that Kit is having on you and your business.

With that, if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success.

Fjord and Fable

We were having issues with advertising on Facebook and Instagram. It seemed like nothing we did would make a sale or got any traction. We felt discouraged after spending a few hundred dollars without a single sale. After downloading Kit, we decided to trust its recommendations for a few weeks fully. Within days, it managed to bring in over $200 of revenue on a relatively low budget of $35. It's been a couple of weeks, and it seems as though every ad it posts brings in a large return. I highly recommend this app to others who are having issues with advertising. Note: the only thing we change with the advertisements is the wording, which is easily customizable. It's a game-changer!

December 15, 2020

Hi there Fjord and Fable

Wow what a review! thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us to hear first hand the impact Kit is having on you and your business.

With that, our dedicated Customer Success Team is always here to help so please do reach out to us if there is anything we do for you.

Wishing you and your business every success.

Holla Pena

What can I say about KIT? I’m not tech savvy nor do I have a lot of free time. KIT allows me to keep in touch with customers, promote my store and level up customer service all at the drop of a text message. I can run my business from my phone and have the confidence that it’s running like a well oiled machine. Just recently I made a mistake and KIT’s customer service showed when they problem solved my mistake for me. Within 10 minutes I’m back up and running and on Black Friday!!! I’m a KIT user from this day until the Internet Blows Up!!! Thank you KIT!!

November 30, 2020

Hi there Holla Pena

Wow! What a review! It fills us with pride reading the impact Kit is having on you and your business from day one! I'm also delighted that you have reached out to our dedicated Customer Success Team. We really are so lucky to have such a hard working team who will stop at nothing to get you and your business up and running with Kit.

As ever we are only a message away so if there is anything else we can help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out again!

Wishing you and your business continued success!

The very best

Beauty Lux Nails

Love this app ! As well as their customer service, they really assist you on everything! Recommend!

November 24, 2020

Hi there Beauty Lux Nails

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit and our dedicated Customer Success Team such a glowing review.

I'm delighted to read that you have been in contact with our team. As you have experienced yourself, they will stop at nothing to make sure that you and your business is set up and ready to rock.

Saying that if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Wishing you and your business continued success.

Purefreshco

l love this app. it sends follow up messages to my new customers and existing customers making them feel welcomed . Also runs a report of how much products that were sold yesterday.

November 18, 2020

Hi there Purefreshco

Thank you so much for your review. It really does mean the world to us to hear the impact Kit is having on you and your business.

We are always here to help so if you ever need any assistance, please do reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you the very best.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113