Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Sweats-n-Things

This is actually really helpful fir marketing especially when your a one man show. I highly recommend!

September 18, 2019

Hi there Sweats-n-Things

Thank you so so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. We really do appreciate it. As a one man show, we 100% understand the trials and tribulations of running a business by yourself. That's why Kit is here, to help you and your business grow.

As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Annalise Jewellery

don't really use it as much anymore as I just take charge of the retargetting myself now. see it live on our personalised and ashes memorial jewellery site www.annalise.co.uk

hateko

Kit helped us increase our sales a lot. And also the support team is the best, they answer your questions really fast. We recommend it to any shopify store.

September 17, 2019

Hi there hateko

Thank you so so much for your amazing 5 star review. At the end of the day, Kits main aim is to help you and your business grow so seeing that Kit has increased your sales really does mean the world to us.

I'm also delighted that you have been in contact with our Customer Success Team. We are so lucky to have such a dedicated crew working with us and it's clear to see you have benefited from reaching out. Naturally if there is anything else we can ever help you our with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again.

Wish you continued growth.

TokiiMoon

It really saves my time and does job amazingly. The support team is really helpful and fast. I emailed for settings issue. They responded right away!!Thank you!!

September 16, 2019

Hi there TokiiMoon

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm delighted too that you have experienced the level of dedication our Customer Success Team bring to their work. At the end of the day, that's why we are here, to ensure you get set up as quickly and as easily as possible.

As ever if there is anything else we can ever help you out with, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

The Vinyl Craze

Wow! For starters the customer service is impeccable- I mean impeccable. Extremely efficient, patient, thorough- just wow. Now the app! Goodness it makes everything you need streamlined and efficient. Love it love it love it

September 16, 2019

Hi there The Vinyl Craze

I'm so so happy that you have experienced first hand our outstanding Customer Success Team. We know first hand how things can seem daunting when you are first starting off but having a team like ours at your right hand, really does make everything easier.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

I hope you have a fantastic week!

Clovis

Great overall app experience and exceptional customer support. Ping hits me with daily messages that are always beneficial to my business.

September 13, 2019

Hi there Clovis

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It's always amazing to hear first hand how you are seeing the benefit of using Kit and Ping. Ping is an outstanding tool that clearly does assist you and your business.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with, please do let us know. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

colleXshons

Works well with the integration and the customer support is exceptional!!

September 12, 2019

Hi colleXshons

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review! We really do appreciate it and it's brilliant to see that you have had a great experience with our Customer Success Team.

As ever, if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

MARA DRESS

Very, very, very friendly app! Very happy to work with Kit! It make evrerything for you. Just answer Yes or No. Good job! :)

September 12, 2019

Hi there MARA DRESS

Well thank you for the Very, very, very friend review! We really do massively appreciate it! Just answering yes or no to things, how much easier would life be if we could just do that all the time? :)

But really thank you for your review and naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do reach out to us!

SupremeMicrofiber

Just downloaded this app and got some trouble with Facebook. Dan answered me quickly and fixed the problem right away. I'm looking forward to work with Kit :) Thank you !

September 11, 2019

Hey SupremeMicrofiber

Thank you for giving Kit such a brilliant review. I'm also delighted that you were dealing with Dan. He is a staple of our Customer Success Team and as you have seen first hand, amazing at his job.

Naturally if there is anything else we can ever help you out with then please do reach out to us.

Alchemy Heart Lotus

She's Awesome! I don't know what I'd do without her! I love that she's so proactive. She comes up with great ideas. It really is like having a partner in the business.

September 11, 2019

Hey Alchemy Heart Lotus

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. We are always delighted to hear first hand how Kit is having a positive impact on your business.

As ever though, if there is anything we can ever help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to our fantastic Customer Success Team. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success with your business

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92