Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Collombatti Naturals Shop

Really love the automated emails and the one-click ad campaigns, can't believe it's all free! They also offer a free live Kit demo run by Thomas Flaherty who was very enthusiastic and obviously passionate about his work. Highly recommend the app and the webinar.

May 23, 2019

Hi there Collombatti Naturals Shop

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. Thomas is an outstanding asset to our Customer Success Team and as you can see, he has amazing passion for his job. Thomas, like everyone on the Customer Success Team works extremely hard to make sure that we support you in the best possible way to make sure you can experience the full benefit Kit can bring to you and your business.

As ever, if there is anything we can help you out with then please do let us know if there is anything that we can help you out with.

Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you every success,

woodenvita

Highly recommend, when I have some questions and trouble for connecting Facebook and Instagram, then very quickly and kindly respond from Kit. It would be very useful and helpful for my product promotion.

May 23, 2019

Hi there Woodenvita

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a glowing 5 star review. We really do appreciate it. We are also delighted that you experienced first hand out outstanding Customer Success Team.

Working with merchants like yourself and making sure that you are getting set up as quickly and as easily as possibly is our top priority.

Naturally if you run into any other issue or if you have any other questions then please do reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you continues success

Thanks

Atomic Jane Clothing

We've been using Kit for over a year and find it is somewhat of a secret weapon for so much profitability. We have used it exclusively so far for abandoned cart and as we write this, the ROAS if 5.20! This is typical as many times it is even higher. We are looking to see if it can be used to target recently viewed audiences to Viewed Content and Add to Cart as well as other custom audiences. Waiting to hear back from them.

May 22, 2019

Hi Atomic Jane Clothing

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such an excellent 5 star review. It really does mean the world to us. We always value anyone who is using Kit for as long as you are and you are seeing the benefits of using Kit.

If you have any questions or would like to find out more about your account please do reach out to us, our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continues success

All the best

econica

I have only been using this app for a few days but I am truly impressed. For someone who is not tech savvy or has the time to set up marketing this app is incredibly intelligent. I love how intuitive it is in setting up the ads so they actually work. It also creates beautiful marketing emails and all I have to do is to approve it. Kudos to Kit Team, for a job well done.

Hi there Econica

Thank you so much for giving Kit such a glowing 5 star review. It really makes us so happy to see the positive impact Kit is having on businesses. As you said you are not tech savvy but it just shows that Kit is able to open new markets to those who might not have been able to do so because of their lack of knowledge.

Thank you so so much for this, we really do appreciate it. As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do let us know. Our email is hellokit@shopify.com

HitechDoctor

OK everybody knows... Kit app it’s amazing , but I want to tell you about mine experience with kit. The people working there it’s amazing ...
I have a big trouble with my Facebook account and one guy Thomas help me with patience. I want to thanks Thomas again and Kit to for is a great job .

Hi there HitechDoctor

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It's also fantastic to see that Tomas has helped you out so so well. Thomas is an outstanding member of our customer success team and he takes great pleasure in knowing he can help made a positive difference to you and your business. Seeing this will really make his day

Naturally as ever though if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do let us know.

Wishing you continued success,

SagolikaButiken

Only just started using it but so far everything has been going well! Seems like a good app!

Hi SagolikaButiken

Thank you so much for the 5 star review. We really do appreciate it. You will soon start to see the benefit of using Kit first hand and how much time and effort Kit can save you.

If you ever need any help then please do reach out to our super support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you all the best

Mokolo Jewelry Co

Love Kit! I thought I had the Facebook ads down and was bringing in a good amount of traffic in from them, but boy was I wrong. I decided to try Kit for the heck of it and WOW! I've already had orders and my traffic has increased significantly because of this app.

May 13, 2019

Hi there Mokolo Jewelry Co.

Thank you so much for giving Kit such an amazing review. I'm delighted that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit and how Kit is helping you and your business grow.

As always if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do reach out to us directly in support. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Greenordic

Since I am new to this, it has been a great support to have Kit who handles facebook posts and ads and gives suggestions on what can be good to do next and it Really Saves My Time. Kit Support is truly outstanding super professional and always quick to answer and solve any problems that may arise

May 13, 2019

Hi Greenordic

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such an amazing review. We really do appreciate it and we love that you are seeing the amount of time and effort Kit can save you.

If there is anything else we can help you out with then please do let us know.

Wishing you all the best

NewVision

Nice app, So much helpful Support

May 10, 2019

Hi there NewVision

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit a 5 star review. It really means the world to us knowing that we can make a difference, especially with our fantastic customer success team.

As ever, if there is anything we can help you out with then please do let us know.

All the best

Five Star Hippie

I haven't used Kit just yet because I am in the R&D phase, but the customer service has been great so far. Dan has been super helpful & informative and patient w/ all my questions and I am just about ready to launch your Kit. Keep ya posted! A+ in customer service.

May 9, 2019

Hi there Five Star Hippie

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant Review. As you can see yourself, Dan is a fantastic asset to our Customer Success Team and I'm delighted that you have found his help so useful.

Naturally if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 86 87