Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Superior Shoppe

After installing the app and answering a few simple questions kit went into action. We're just starting our e-commerce journey and we are not all that savvy yet with marketing. Which as we know is the single most important thing to get going with your business. I couldn't believe the jump in traffic after kit went into action and the fact that I can start a marketing campaign from texting with kit on my phone blew me away. Kit makes it child's play.

Graysig Collection

My #1 favorite app. It's easy, breezy, and nice app for any business size. Marketing campaign is easy to use with a nice easy layout. Don't have to reinvent the wheel.

Campers Citadel

without this app I'd be so lost. all my ads have been created through kit and i am thankful; that i found this app first

Bright Rainbow Cuddles

Kit is simply wonderful! It's like having a real all-rounder sales and marketing professional that is available 24/7. I give Kit a solid 5-star rating for all the great work she's doing!

Greatful Living

I use this app for advertising my store products via text msg on my phone. Its super easy and is constantly evolving. Also if I ever have any problems the kit support staff is literally just a click away and always go above and beyond to help me with any questions or concerns. I am always a step further ahead after speaking with a kit rep. Thank you.

Just1Store

Great customer service Dan Is Great very helpful customer service fast response and now what theyre talking about

Perfectionist Jewelry

Kit is a great app that helps me jump into advertising with better pixel optimization and results for my moneys worth. The app also has an AWESOME support team that replies ASAP and helps you out with whatever you need where it may be an error or getting around the preference to using Kit itself

Darishope

great jewelry ladies, you can shop now and tel me after whatr the perfect things. great jewelry ladies, you can shop now and tel me after whatr the perfect things

Blue201

Kit was there when I needed help in fixing my Facebook and Instagram access. You just need to find the right support people to help you by telling them the problems that are being encountered when using this App. On second thought, they'll find you, just drop them an email.

Contorture

Just getting started and excited for Kit to be part of the success of my store. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AMAZING! Honestly I don't think I've ever had a better "chat" experience with Kirsten setting up my FB profile to make it work seamlessly.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 78 79