Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Artsy Chick

Still a newbie on both Shopify and Facebook Ads but Thomas F. from Kit was really patient and helped me set up my Business Manager for Facebook! :)

July 18, 2019

Hi there Artsy Chick

Thank you so so much for taking the time to give Kit such a fantastic review. It really does mean the world to us. I'm also delighted that Thomas pulled out all the stops to help you with your Business Manager issue. He really is an outstanding member of our Customer Success Team.

Naturally if there is anything else we can ever help you out with then please do let us know.

Sbase

I was so excited to meet my Kit back to my store and forget to express my gratitude to Kit's support team! This guys do amazing job! Thanks so much! This Kit is a miracle. Why the stars are only 5? You deserve many more!

July 17, 2019

Hi there Sbase

Well that is simply an outstanding review! Thank you so so much, it really means the world to us. I really don't know what more to say!

But as always if there is anything else we can ever help you out with then please do let me know

Wishing you every success!

Play Way Harder

This app saves my time and it's easy to use. I had an issue to set it up so I asked Kit Support. Their response was very quick and helpful to resolve the issue. Now I know there is a good support team ready to help me if something happens. If you are thinking of using this, it's worth a shot.

July 15, 2019

Hi Play Way Harder

Thank you so os much for taking the time to give Kit such a fantastic review. We really do appreciate it and love hearing how Kit can have such an amazing impact on you and your business.

As you have seen our Customer Success Team are always here to help you out but if there is ever anything else we can help you out with then please do let us know.

Sell your stuff online

We absolutely LOVE using Kit! It works perfectly, we can't without anymore. The support is awesome too (and very patient -____-). The best thing is that it makes us more money. Period.

July 10, 2019

Hi Sell your stuff online

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. I'm delighted that you are seeing the benefits of using Kit everyday and the value its bringing to you and your business.

We are insanely proud of our Customer Success Team and it's clear to see that you have experienced the top level of service they supply.
As ever if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do let us know!

My Little Store

I really love this app! It helped me build my store, it helps with my facebook advertisement and the marketing of my products! It's so simple to use, so intuitive and easy to handle. I am not a professional merchant so Kit is exactly what I needed! And when I had issues with reinstalling app for a different facebook account, the team replied in an hour or so and after exchaning some emails, the problem was solved for me! Million thanks! :)

July 8, 2019

Hi My Little Store

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a brilliant review. It really means the world to us to know that Kit is having such a positive impact on you and your store. We totally understand that starting off can be very difficult at times so any help along the way can be so beneficial.

I'm delighted too that you have seen first hand our outstanding Customer Support. It's simply what we are here for. As ever though, if there is anything else we can help you out with then please do let us know.

Wishing you all the best,

ubun2bag

First and most important of all, people at Kit are real !
They respond to you in a minute. Yes, this is no joke.
They are welcoming, guiding, love and respect what they do.
I strongly suggest you at least give it a try.
The future will be built around automated apps like Kit.
Don't underestimate how it will get you used to the automated processes.

July 8, 2019

Hi there ubun2bag

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. We really do appreciate it. We are most certainly real and always here to help you with any issue you might be having.

It fills us with great confidence hearing such strong words from you, it means we are doing things right.

ZAKARA MENSWEAR VIBE

Zakara Menswear Vibe uses Kit app to market menswear. Thomas is an exceptional problem solver. I had numerous issues, and Thomas resolved them top to bottom, with exceptional patience. Thanks Thomas, you're the Best!

July 3, 2019

Hi there ZAKARA MENSWEAR VIBE

Thank you for giving Kit a 5 star review. We really do appreciate it.

I'm also delighted that you have had such an amazing experience with Thomas. He is an outstanding asset to the Customer Success Team and really loves what he does.

As ever though if there is anything else we can ever help you out with then please do let us know.

06-00am

One of the first apps and can honestly say - its My favorite APP ! must have ! Huge help with Facebook adds , customer emails and Facebook page day to day advertisement

July 1, 2019

Hi there 06-00am

Thank you so so much for giving Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. We couldn't agree with you more that Kit is a must have for any Shopify store. We are delighted that you are already seeing the benefit of using Kit.

As always if there is anything we can ever help you out with then please do let us know. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

icegadgets

I’ve had nothing but the best help from using this app so for me so far so good keep up the good work.

June 28, 2019

Hi there icegadgets

Thank you for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It's clear to see that you have had a fantastic experience with our Customer Success Team. We are so proud of the work they do and naturally the value they add to you.

As always, if there is anything else we can help you out with then please do reach out to us.

Ohh my Cat ! !

Parece prometedor; estoy por lanzar mi tienda (www.ohhmycat.com) y creo necesario una buena campaña y ayuda en atención a clientes 24hrs.

June 24, 2019

Hola ahh mi gato !

Muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo para darle a Kit una brillante evaluación de 5 estrellas. Estoy encantado de que haya visto de primera mano el beneficio de contar con un excelente servicio de atención al cliente.

Si hay algo con lo que podamos ayudarlo, háganoslo saber. Nuestra dirección de correo electrónico es: hellokit@shopify.com

Deseándole mucho éxito