Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

Ink Gymwear

App is super useful if you don’t have experience in creating ads. Customer service was fantastic! Jason really helped me out!

Abya

Very useful app. Very intuitive and easy to use. It simplifies the ad creation process and makes it very straight forward.

North South Stewart

I've used Kit on and off over the years with my Shopify stores. The best thing is that it runs through the Messenger App and is really easy to use. The customer support is fast and reliable too. Dan over there even helped me on the weekend and resolved my issue immediately and pain-free (the app was working fine, I had done something wrong from my end).

MyQuin & Co.

Dan from the Support team was amazing, he helped me do exactly what I needed & replied so fast! Makes advertising so much easier using Kit ! Highly recommend

Mount Antero Gems

I like the way Kit links a post to my Shopify site so that customers can just click and buy. I think that this feature makes kit posts more effective. Kit also has targeted marketing features that help ensure paid adds will be seen by the type of people who are likely to become customers.

Qualitstore

Dan at Kit helped me setting up the app. Going to use this App from now. Very much excited.

I will keep this review updated after using it for a month

Hi there Qualitstore

Thank you so much for your kind words! It really does mean the world to us. Dan is an amazing member of our Customer Success Team. He loves his job and as you have seen puts 110% into everything that he does.

Saying that, if you ever need help with anything else, please do give us a shout! We are always here to help!

EmieJames

I really enjoy KIT. I always receive great support and I love my daily texts from KIT. He's a great help to our business.

Hi there EmieJames

We are delighted that you are seeing first hand the benefit of using Kit and how it can help you and your business grow! It really does mean the world to us knowing that Kit and our team is making a positive difference.

If there is anything we can help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us. Our email is: hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Litemode

The Kit Support Team is amazing. Joshua really helped us setting the App after many issues with the Facebook Business Manger. These guys goes the extra mile to help you. I wish I could give them a 10 stars review.

Hi there Litemode

Thank you so much for giving Kit such a brilliant 5 star review. It really does mean so much for us to hear first hand the impact Kit is having on you and your business. Joshua is an outstanding member of the Customer Success Team and it's clear to see that he has gone the extra mile to help you out.

As ever though if there is anything else we can help you out with please don't hesitate to reach out to us again!

Wishing you all the best for 2020!

Itty Bitty Co

I had a hard time connecting my Facebook account (like everybody else), but only because my account was disabled. So I had to ask Facebook to enable my page so I could use Kit. They finally did.. after 6 months of arguing with them. I was finally able to use Kit. Kit set up my Facebook ad for me and suggested that 2,200,000 people on Facebook were interested in my ad and asked if I wanted to market to them. I said okay. It set up my ad FOR ME and I didn't have to do anything. Within 3-5 minutes I had 50 visitors on my site... that is 45 more views than I'm used to. This has been awesome so far and I really hope it helps me make some sales. Thanks, Kit.

Miranda James
Itty Bitty Co.
ittybitty.shop

January 22, 2020

Hi there Itty Bitty Co

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a brilliant review. It really does mean the world to us. Unfortunately there can be issues from time to time in getting Facebook 100% connected but that is what our amazing Customer Success Team is here for to help you out. We are always here to help you out so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Our support email is hellokit@shopify.com

Wishing you and your business continued success!

Skjeggmennshop

Very easy to use,and help my marketing in an effective way. The customer service answered my request in 5(!) minutes on email,and fixed my problem in the first mail. Thanks!

January 21, 2020

Hey Skjeggmennshop

Thank you so much for taking the time to give Kit such a fantastic review! It really does mean everything to us to know the impact Kit and our Customer Success Team is having on you and your business. At the end of the day our main aim is to help you get set up as quickly and easily as possible.

If there is anything else you might need help with, please do reach out to us. We are always here to help!

Wishing you the very best for 2020!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 97 98