Kit

Kit

by Kit CRM

Run better Facebook ads

good deal guy

Really easy to use when you are on the go to make adds. Also they make really nice post for your face book page .its really a virtual assistance for free lol that ks guys!
Not to mention staff are super friendly and fast to solve the problems you might have!

Jimboomba Bedding and Furniture

I use this app to help me boost sales, it works great. I have used it for 2 years now with no complaints. When I can’t figure somthing out there support team is always a great help.

EB4L

I found this App really good which actually increasing your working hands and putting ads on FB , results of ads ,guides you to advertise in potential area ,advise hike in certain Area etcc

Last not the least ,they have good customer support and best part is, it's Free for shopify users.

I would totally recommend this app

7 Day Glow

Kit is my absolute favorite App. I just love that it takes all the hassle out of these retargeting apps. That alone makes Kit invaluable to me. It makes my small business act and feel like a large business and gives us a chance to compete.

SaltCritters

Does what it claims and does a fairly good job. The random txt messages are fun and the customers like the thank you emails.

Liapela.com | Modern Baby Products

Don't think twice! Amazing app for any size business looking to amp-up their marketing efforts with automated (professional) assistance.

And their customer support is amazing!!!!

Highly recommended.

CrossFit Bodies

Kit is very helpful, and smart. The integration is amazing. The customer service is Superb! Thank guys for an awesome app, keep up the amazing work.

Gifts 4 All

I have an Online Gift Shop based on a Shopift Website. It has been a huge learning curve. So far I've used Kit just for posts and emailing my subscribers. That has been great.
Sometimes I wish I could change the products in the email.
Support is also very helpful and they respond quickly.
Elizabeth

Home Living & Goods

I am very pleased with the service as myself I am very new in Facebook ads and the set up was challenging for me, however, I have got excellent efficient work from Dan he explained everything and attached video tutorial. I am ready to do my business and I am really happy to know Kit always there they always steady to help you out doesn't matter what is the issue. Highly recommend the app and it definitely will be a benefit in your business for the long term. Thank you Kit

Lighting Style

Very easy to use and set up, great customer support and very knowledgeable staff. Had issues setting up dynamic retargeting ads with facebook but it was quickly resolved over live chat :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 81 82