Anmeldelser (197)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
10. juli 2024

The app is working well and is very user-friendly. Thumbs up to the support team for their helpful responses to any questions and concerns I had related to the app.

Aqua Gear Supply
5 måneder bruger appen
15. juli 2024

Had an issue with the free gift option (it was a greedy customer issue rather than an app issue :-) ) and it was resolved quickly and easily by the help desk. Thanks, this is a very good app!

Honey Bee Good
4 måneder bruger appen
3. juli 2024

We are using the app for discounts. It is working great and the support team is also very active to give quick response

Lotus Herbals
Indien
4 måneder bruger appen
9. juli 2024

Works as described and support was helpful!

Demeter Fragrance Library
3 måneder bruger appen
22. maj 2024

We use this app for all of our gift with purchase campaigns. It's perfect for what I need. Customer service is fast and effective! Highly recommend!

Hulala Home
7 måneder bruger appen
16. juli 2024

Amazing and support team is very helpful

InsightCosmetics
Indien
2 måneder bruger appen
4. juli 2024

The app offers many discount promotions. The customer service team is extremely supportive and helpful, always quick to respond and solve any issues.

Elektor
Holland (Nederlandene)
2 måneder bruger appen
16. juli 2024

I recently started using Kite, and I am absolutely thrilled with both the app and the service! I highly recommend Kite to anyone looking for a reliable and well-designed app with exceptional customer support. Keep up the great work, Kite team!

BEET Goodness
Sydafrika
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
10. juli 2024

Great customer support

Coffee King UK
Cirka 2 måneder bruger appen
23. maj 2024

The app has been working fine, I would recommend it. Most of all, if there is anything I need help with, the support team is awesome! Quick to respond and solve anything I am struggling with or don't understand.

Misia Mae