Anmeldelser (192)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
19. april 2024

This is just the perfect app for gifts, as nice as you would expect a Shopify native feature to be, the support team is hands-on with assisting you through the setup and any other hiccups. what really impressed me is the landing page of the app suite and how well it is done for an app page.

will definitely try other apps soon as well.

The Decor Central
6 dage bruger appen
18. juni 2024

An excellent software that can handle various combinations of discount settings. When I encountered difficulties, the developers were very patient and stayed in touch with me until my problem was resolved. I am grateful for this software and the developers, and I highly recommend it to everyone.⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Toyotress
5 dage bruger appen
4. juni 2024

They have an amazing support team and always willing to help and going beyond.
Thank you and keep up the good work!

Power Vape Shop
Storbritannien
7 dage bruger appen
26. marts 2024

The product is seamless and super easy to understand! Love how it's solved the entire problem of free gifting for us. The customers also enjoy using the app as it has a surprise element during checkout. Even when there were issues, the team was super fast to respond and solve the doubts quickly!

World of Asaya
Indien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
12. marts 2024

I'm giving Kite 5 stars because it's a lifesaver! I initially had some trouble setting things up, but their customer service was fantastic. They promptly addressed the issue, and now it's a breeze to use.

Kite's features are amazing. I love that I can easily set up free gifts with purchase and volume discounts. It's so customizable, and my customers are loving the extra incentives. I've already seen a positive bump in sales since implementing Kite.

If you're looking for a user-friendly app to boost sales and engagement with discounts and free gifts, Kite is the way to go! Especially with their responsive customer service, you can't go wrong.

All 4 You
4 måneder bruger appen
30. april 2024

Great app and excellent service. They helped us making the app compatible with our theme and provided very good support doing so. We would definitely recommend Kite.

Upshape
Holland (Nederlandene)
8 dage bruger appen
17. april 2024

Great app for us so far - it's only been a week but we are already using this free app for running a tiered sale and everything is working wonderfully! I really like that it adds a widget on the product page and the cart page to encourage our customers to purchase more for a larger discount. We are planning to use the Free Gift feature of this app soon too! Would recommend.

Organic Body Essentials
3 dage bruger appen
2. maj 2024

Nice app, support team is really good. Only wish it didn't have a watermark in the free plan.

Bear Hugs
18 dage bruger appen
23. marts 2024

Great app, price and support. Support has been extremely helpful with every query we've had so far. Lots of features and easy admin.

Nima Sleep™
Holland (Nederlandene)
2 måneder bruger appen
27. marts 2024

The Kite just saved my life, trust me I tried more that 20 apps, kite is best and service is super fast. thank you

SuprEats