Anmeldelser (198)

• 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
9. juli 2024

Works as described and support was helpful!

Demeter Fragrance Library
3 måneder bruger appen
26. marts 2024

The product is seamless and super easy to understand! Love how it's solved the entire problem of free gifting for us. The customers also enjoy using the app as it has a surprise element during checkout. Even when there were issues, the team was super fast to respond and solve the doubts quickly!

World of Asaya
Indien
Cirka en måned bruger appen
12. marts 2024

I'm giving Kite 5 stars because it's a lifesaver! I initially had some trouble setting things up, but their customer service was fantastic. They promptly addressed the issue, and now it's a breeze to use.

Kite's features are amazing. I love that I can easily set up free gifts with purchase and volume discounts. It's so customizable, and my customers are loving the extra incentives. I've already seen a positive bump in sales since implementing Kite.

If you're looking for a user-friendly app to boost sales and engagement with discounts and free gifts, Kite is the way to go! Especially with their responsive customer service, you can't go wrong.

All 4 You
4 måneder bruger appen
28. juni 2024

i love all of skai lama's apps. this is the 4th one that i use. can't beat their support team. also they have thought of EVERYTHING in each of their apps. every customization i request, is already available i just need their help finding it sometimes :) and anything i have wanted that i can't fix myself, they fix it for me. they are really next level developers and their apps are top tier.

Sunflower Motherhood
Cirka 2 timer bruger appen
16. juli 2024

Amazing and support team is very helpful

InsightCosmetics
7. maj 2024

The customer support team is exceptionally helpful and friendly they assist with any questions or concerns. Also it offers a wide range of nice offers.

Test Environment
7 dage bruger appen
23. marts 2024

Great app, price and support. Support has been extremely helpful with every query we've had so far. Lots of features and easy admin.

Nima Sleep™
27. marts 2024

The Kite just saved my life, trust me I tried more that 20 apps, kite is best and service is super fast. thank you

SuprEats
5. juli 2024

Amazing pluggin but an even amazing team. Helped a lot in onboard in in fixing issues

Dyut
8 dage bruger appen
30. maj 2024

When I had questions (and trust me, I had plenty), the Kite support team was lightning-fast in their responses. They’re like the friendly neighbor who lends you a cup of sugar when you’re baking cookies.

Flora Nest