Reseñas (179)

Calificación general
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 96% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
22 de mayo de 2024

We use this app for all of our gift with purchase campaigns. It's perfect for what I need. Customer service is fast and effective! Highly recommend!

Hulala Home
Estados Unidos
7 meses usando la aplicación
2 de mayo de 2024

Kite Apps has revolutionized our Shopify store by enabling automatic free gifts that delight customers and boost sales. The app is user-friendly and integrates seamlessly.

What truly sets it apart is the exceptional customer service—responsive, helpful, and always ready to assist.

Highly recommended for enhancing customer engagement and satisfaction!

ReanneQ Sdn Bhd (1351295-W). All Rights Reserved. |
Malasia
7 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

The app has been working fine, I would recommend it. Most of all, if there is anything I need help with, the support team is awesome! Quick to respond and solve anything I am struggling with or don't understand.

Misia Mae
Reino Unido
3 meses usando la aplicación
19 de abril de 2024

We use 2 of their apps, and are very satisfied with this guys their support and user-friendly apps. Is worth to try and I am sure you will also be satisfied with them.

Aspegren-denmark.com

BM Beauty
Brasil
6 meses usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

Toller Support! Ich hatte ein Problem und habe umgehend Hilfe erhalten! Die App ist auch super, erfüllt genau das was ich gesucht habe!

Timbery - Online Shop
Austria
5 meses usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2024

Very friendly and supportive support! Thank you so much!

Pummeleinhorn
Alemania
4 meses usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

Great app, the interface is intuitive, making it easy to navigate. What really stands out is the exceptional support team—they're always responsive and ready to assist. A big thank you to the team for their unwavering support!

Omorovicza
Reino Unido
Alrededor de 1 mes usando la aplicación
30 de abril de 2024

This app is a winner! Their customer service is top-notch! I reached out with a question and request, and they got back to me super quickly and were so friendly. I'll definitely be recommending it!!

LEZÉ the Label
Canadá
22 días usando la aplicación
2 de mayo de 2024

Nice app, support team is really good. Only wish it didn't have a watermark in the free plan.

Bear Hugs