Reseñas (192)

Calificación general
4,9
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 95% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 5% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
28 de junio de 2024

App support is excellent! We are looking forward to trialling the features on our store.

TBCo
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
16 de abril de 2024

Very friendly and supportive support! Thank you so much!

Pummeleinhorn
Alemania
4 meses usando la aplicación
26 de marzo de 2024

Good support, it was important for me to check the patience of the support because I often requested small changes, the support was good and did not show any aggression.

So I recommend the app.

Leading Wish
11 días usando la aplicación
25 de abril de 2024

nice, pretty good app I used.

HOVERAir
RAE de Hong Kong (China)
16 días usando la aplicación
1 de marzo de 2024

Great app, amazing support! I tried quite a few discount apps and settled for Kite because of the features and support (thanks, Chaitanya). I really like that Kite uses the underlying Shopify discount functionality.

Office Detail
4 meses usando la aplicación
23 de abril de 2024

The most responsive team I have ever dealt with - immediate responses - and help always fast and reliable! 10 Stars!

Tailored Equestrian
Irlanda
7 días usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

Application was very useful, solves several pains... I recommend it

Design by Somers
Brasil
6 días usando la aplicación
14 de febrero de 2024

We truly appreciate these guys. We started with EasyBundles and it worked so well, we installed Kite in order to continue with volume discounts. We had tried several other apps with horrible outcomes. The others would not allow us to use coupon codes or other discounts when an item with quantity discounts was in the cart. Nor were other apps able to calculate free shipping levels without issue. This app and these developers are the best that we have found. Everything works very well and they are always very courteous and quick with their replies. And they treat me very well considering I know zero about coding. Can't recommend this enough...

Big Y Fly Co
Estados Unidos
3 meses usando la aplicación
15 de abril de 2024

App works very well and is very easy to set up and use. Exactly what I wanted for wesbite. Also offers great customer support.

EMMA JAMES
Alrededor de 18 horas usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

Toller Support! Ich hatte ein Problem und habe umgehend Hilfe erhalten! Die App ist auch super, erfüllt genau das was ich gesucht habe!

Timbery - Online Shop