Omtaler (192)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
10. juli 2024

The app is working well and is very user-friendly. Thumbs up to the support team for their helpful responses to any questions and concerns I had related to the app.

Aqua Gear Supply
5 måneder bruker appen
3. juli 2024

We are using the app for discounts. It is working great and the support team is also very active to give quick response

Lotus Herbals
India
4 måneder bruker appen
22. mai 2024

We use this app for all of our gift with purchase campaigns. It's perfect for what I need. Customer service is fast and effective! Highly recommend!

Hulala Home
7 måneder bruker appen
9. juli 2024

Works as described and support was helpful!

Demeter Fragrance Library
3 måneder bruker appen
4. juli 2024

The app offers many discount promotions. The customer service team is extremely supportive and helpful, always quick to respond and solve any issues.

Elektor
Nederland
2 måneder bruker appen
10. juli 2024

Great customer support

Coffee King UK
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
2. mai 2024

Kite Apps has revolutionized our Shopify store by enabling automatic free gifts that delight customers and boost sales. The app is user-friendly and integrates seamlessly.

What truly sets it apart is the exceptional customer service—responsive, helpful, and always ready to assist.

Highly recommended for enhancing customer engagement and satisfaction!

ReanneQ Sdn Bhd (1351295-W). All Rights Reserved. |
Malaysia
7 måneder bruker appen
23. mai 2024

The app has been working fine, I would recommend it. Most of all, if there is anything I need help with, the support team is awesome! Quick to respond and solve anything I am struggling with or don't understand.

Misia Mae
3 måneder bruker appen
26. juni 2024

So impressed with this simple-to-use app, and the amazing support team – they have always gone the extra mile to troubleshoot problems, keep me in the loop on updates, and work out problems (which, frankly, are very rare – it's a great core product). Huge thanks to Diksha and Sid, who have been nothing short of amazing!

Tom's Studio
26 dager bruker appen
21. juni 2024

good handling and management by staff

Erum DW