Omtaler (192)

• 0 % av vurderingene er 3 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 2 stjerner
  • 0 % av vurderingene er 1 stjerner
27. mars 2024

The Kite just saved my life, trust me I tried more that 20 apps, kite is best and service is super fast. thank you

SuprEats
India
2 måneder bruker appen
9. juli 2024

Works as described and support was helpful!

Demeter Fragrance Library
3 måneder bruker appen
7. mai 2024

The customer support team is exceptionally helpful and friendly they assist with any questions or concerns. Also it offers a wide range of nice offers.

Test Environment
Nederland
7 dager bruker appen
28. juni 2024

i love all of skai lama's apps. this is the 4th one that i use. can't beat their support team. also they have thought of EVERYTHING in each of their apps. every customization i request, is already available i just need their help finding it sometimes :) and anything i have wanted that i can't fix myself, they fix it for me. they are really next level developers and their apps are top tier.

Sunflower Motherhood
Rundt 2 timer bruker appen
21. mars 2024

I tried quite a few different Shopify apps to auto-add free gifts to cart, and Kite worked so well. Their customer support has been excellent and very responsive too. Thanks for the great app!

Elite Reformer
14 dager bruker appen
12. mars 2024

This app is extremely useful for creating discount. Tried a lot of discount app but many have different limitation. But Kite dose not have these limitation, it's a amazing discount app!

Brilliancedetoile
Singapore
Rundt 2 måneder bruker appen
5. juli 2024

Amazing pluggin but an even amazing team. Helped a lot in onboard in in fixing issues

Dyut
Nederland
8 dager bruker appen
30. mai 2024

When I had questions (and trust me, I had plenty), the Kite support team was lightning-fast in their responses. They’re like the friendly neighbor who lends you a cup of sugar when you’re baking cookies.

Flora Nest
3 dager bruker appen
25. april 2024

Really good customer support and features of this app. I recommend giving it a try

Fondle Play
10 dager bruker appen
22. april 2024

We had some minor issues in the beginning with the app, but the support was very helpful and fast in solving these issues.

Natalie's Cosmetics