KITE

by Kite Tech Ltd

Print on Demand Custom Merchandise

Drum Bunny

Drum Bunny

Just signed up with Kite today. Love the simplicity and ease of use. The range of products is impressive, but it all comes down to finished product and delivery capability. Will make some test runs on various products.

Onnixnova

I kindly recommend to anyone who have an online store and have lots of designs, best place to make mock ups.. and they are very responsive and helpfully with all your needs

The New Aesthetic Store

Kite is the very best Shopify app for printing your designs on products, it's as simple as that.

I can't claim to have tried every product they supply, but all of the basics such as cards, posters and t-shirts are absolutely top notch. The print quality is outstanding and never disappoints my customers. (Quick side note: You can use them not only for shopify sales but booking in your sales from elsewhere such as Marketplaces like etsy etc.)

The very best part of Kite though is surprisingly not the excellent products, it's the customer service. Never be shy to drop them a message about ANYTHING, they go out of their way at all hours to help you with whatever you need and their staff are so friendly. I cannot explain enough how good they are at customer service, a point most companies get wrong.

I haven't got much to say about the app as it is simple, sleek and without issues. I've tried MANY different outsources for products but after Kite I cannot imagine going anywhere else.

Ignore any negative reviews and just try it for yourself, I'm so glad that I did and I look forward to many more successful years with them!

M-Sport Store

We’ve been very happy with Kite as our supplier of POD phone cases - product quality is great and delivery timely. The level of support we’ve experienced so far has also been excellent and we’re hoping to expand our range of products through their platform in the coming months.

Tiffany La Belle

Be very careful, don't order samples or have them reviewed or spend any money on professional photographs like I did for them to change their products on you and no even inform you they did this.

Yellow Bird Project

The on-demand service is ideal for our range T-shirts and means we have no waste stock which would reduce profits for our charity. Quick and easy to use app with competitive prices. We opted for premium T-shirts which are great quality and ethically sourced. The Kite team are always helpful and we have found the customer service to be responsive and efficient.

Buckshot the Movie

It's great, love making awesome shirts and mugs to sell on the internet. The shipping tool is the most advanced I've seen.

Yogscast

We switched to Kite in November for both our UK and US stores and have been really impressed with the quality of the products and delivery times. The app is much more user friendly than others we've worked with in the past and the process of setting products live is easy. We also received a lot of help in getting our store up and running for a specific deadline. Would definitely recommend.

MAHER & WELLS

Avoid! A complete waste of time and very expensive. I wasted months building my products through their system only for them to increase their prices to a ridiculous amount, removing my profit completely. This App might work directly to consumers but not if you’re trying to run a business or make a profit.

CannyStuff

Fake tracking number. Delayed shipping by weeks. Great UX though, probably the best out there for UK drop shipping, but what's the point when customers never return because of lack of trust and delayed times.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11