KITE

KITE

by Kite Tech Ltd

Print on Demand Custom Merchandise

Flipping Iceberg

The app is very easy to use. It allows to set up designs in multiple products very quickly and the variety of products and variants is big. The pricing is better than in other apps. Customer support is very helpful and friendly. Also, I can tell they are constantly working on the app as I've seen quite a few improvements with time.

The Dog Training Store UK

Customer service ignores you - even after seeing your enquiries and reminding them you're still there. If you expect help when you ask for it, choose a different supplier! They don't even deserve 1*, quite honestly.

Watercolorprints

If I could give it 0 stars I would! Placed an order a week ago and emailed to figure out why the tracking info never updated. I then get a reply saying the order was JUST placed today. I emailed back a screen shot clearly showing that it was in fact placed at the beginning of last week. Order still hasn't gone into production yet. Deleting the app and wont ever try anything but Printful ever again!!!!!

Simplesayings

Happy to have used this. Wanted something with flexibility on product choices. This has it from t-shirts to soft furnishing to mobile covers. Easy setup. Would recommend it to others to use.

Less Monday More Sunday

Once I had spent a little bit of time playing around inside the app I then started making my products. Quite straightforward and easy to edit. I'd recommend Kite to others. Customer care was helpful with my questions.

Mb Home Window Coverings

easy to use works as it should, would recommend

We Are Impermanent

Really slick app to set up a range of merch for your Shopify store. I did a lot of research and chose Kite because they have UK print and shipping which is where I'm focusing my marketing. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because I'd like to see them do baseball caps - which I'm told may be soon.

Judds Superstore

Great little app for my Shopify store. Great features, and customer support, helps my shop immensely. Highly recommended!

Nebula Tees

Chuffed to have found the Kite printing on demand service. With this app I can easily create great looking apparel to sell. And everything is handled for me from the moment a customer purchases until it is delivered. The wholesale prices are really good which increases my chances of making a profit. I look forward to adding more designs and growing my business.

Jessa Lee Yoga

Super easy to set up even for a non-tech person like me! It's perfect for my customers to purchase items through. Support team are really helpful and answer any questions. I'll be recommending Kite to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10