KITE

KITE

by Kite Tech Ltd

Print on Demand Custom Merchandise

Tiffany La Belle

Be very careful, don't order samples or have them reviewed or spend any money on professional photographs like I did for them to change their products on you and no even inform you they did this.

Yellow Bird Project

The on-demand service is ideal for our range T-shirts and means we have no waste stock which would reduce profits for our charity. Quick and easy to use app with competitive prices. We opted for premium T-shirts which are great quality and ethically sourced. The Kite team are always helpful and we have found the customer service to be responsive and efficient.

Buckshot the Movie

It's great, love making awesome shirts and mugs to sell on the internet. The shipping tool is the most advanced I've seen.

Yogscast

We switched to Kite in November for both our UK and US stores and have been really impressed with the quality of the products and delivery times. The app is much more user friendly than others we've worked with in the past and the process of setting products live is easy. We also received a lot of help in getting our store up and running for a specific deadline. Would definitely recommend.

MAHER & WELLS

Avoid! A complete waste of time and very expensive. I wasted months building my products through their system only for them to increase their prices to a ridiculous amount, removing my profit completely. This App might work directly to consumers but not if you’re trying to run a business or make a profit.

CannyStuff

Fake tracking number. Delayed shipping by weeks. Great UX though, probably the best out there for UK drop shipping, but what's the point when customers never return because of lack of trust and delayed times.

Pickle Games & Toys

I ordered a pillow from this site to test the product. The quality of the pillow and print are horrible. I am un-installing this app right away.

L'Univers Otaku

Useless customer service, fake tracking number, no updates regarding problems; after a month they pretend that they don't even know where are the items....terrible service

vividrebel ®

Since I started using this company I have noticed that they are continually updating the site and it just gets better and better!

I have just starting my shop and wanted a UK company to work with, I have had a few little problems due to my own lack of experience, and have found the customer service and help offered to be amazing, they are always very helpful and very persistent in sorting out any issues I might have.

It's really easy to upload my work / designs too.

They offer many products to sell, I haven't sampled them all yet, but the t-shirts I have ordered have been great, they have good print quality that matches the colours and images on screen.

FRAMED PRINTS! This is ace, very hard to find a UK company that offer this service. This is a big plus for me.

I would recommend this company.

twisted-gifts

I have been using this App for a month now while building our new store. We have now ordered many different products and the quality and speed at which they arrived was very impressive.

Adding new products is a breeze and being able to modify multiple products at the same time makes life a lot easier.

While building our store we also found a few areas which we thought the Kite App could be improved and after chatting to the tech team they were very quick to respond and offer solutions to our problems.

Overall I am very impressed and look forward to a long partnership with Kite.

twisted-gifts.com