KITE

KITE

by Kite Tech Ltd

Print on Demand Custom Merchandise

MAHER & WELLS

Avoid! A complete waste of time and very expensive. I wasted months building my products through their system only for them to increase their prices to a ridiculous amount, removing my profit completely. This App might work directly to consumers but not if you’re trying to run a business or make a profit.

CannyStuff

Fake tracking number. Delayed shipping by weeks. Great UX though, probably the best out there for UK drop shipping, but what's the point when customers never return because of lack of trust and delayed times.

Pickle Games & Toys

I ordered a pillow from this site to test the product. The quality of the pillow and print are horrible. I am un-installing this app right away.

L'Univers Otaku

Useless customer service, fake tracking number, no updates regarding problems; after a month they pretend that they don't even know where are the items....terrible service

vividrebel ®

Since I started using this company I have noticed that they are continually updating the site and it just gets better and better!

I have just starting my shop and wanted a UK company to work with, I have had a few little problems due to my own lack of experience, and have found the customer service and help offered to be amazing, they are always very helpful and very persistent in sorting out any issues I might have.

It's really easy to upload my work / designs too.

They offer many products to sell, I haven't sampled them all yet, but the t-shirts I have ordered have been great, they have good print quality that matches the colours and images on screen.

FRAMED PRINTS! This is ace, very hard to find a UK company that offer this service. This is a big plus for me.

I would recommend this company.

twisted-gifts

I have been using this App for a month now while building our new store. We have now ordered many different products and the quality and speed at which they arrived was very impressive.

Adding new products is a breeze and being able to modify multiple products at the same time makes life a lot easier.

While building our store we also found a few areas which we thought the Kite App could be improved and after chatting to the tech team they were very quick to respond and offer solutions to our problems.

Overall I am very impressed and look forward to a long partnership with Kite.

twisted-gifts.com

Flipping Iceberg

The app is very easy to use. It allows to set up designs in multiple products very quickly and the variety of products and variants is big. The pricing is better than in other apps. Customer support is very helpful and friendly. Also, I can tell they are constantly working on the app as I've seen quite a few improvements with time.

The Dog Training Store UK

Customer service ignores you - even after seeing your enquiries and reminding them you're still there. If you expect help when you ask for it, choose a different supplier! They don't even deserve 1*, quite honestly.

Watercolorprints

If I could give it 0 stars I would! Placed an order a week ago and emailed to figure out why the tracking info never updated. I then get a reply saying the order was JUST placed today. I emailed back a screen shot clearly showing that it was in fact placed at the beginning of last week. Order still hasn't gone into production yet. Deleting the app and wont ever try anything but Printful ever again!!!!!

Simplesayings

Happy to have used this. Wanted something with flexibility on product choices. This has it from t-shirts to soft furnishing to mobile covers. Easy setup. Would recommend it to others to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10