KITE

KITE

by Kite Tech Ltd

Print on Demand Custom Merchandise

Tiffany La Belle

Be very careful, don't order samples or have them reviewed or spend any money on professional photographs like I did for them to change their products on you and no even inform you they did this.

MAHER & WELLS

Avoid! A complete waste of time and very expensive. I wasted months building my products through their system only for them to increase their prices to a ridiculous amount, removing my profit completely. This App might work directly to consumers but not if you’re trying to run a business or make a profit.

Pickle Games & Toys

I ordered a pillow from this site to test the product. The quality of the pillow and print are horrible. I am un-installing this app right away.

L'Univers Otaku

Useless customer service, fake tracking number, no updates regarding problems; after a month they pretend that they don't even know where are the items....terrible service

The Dog Training Store UK

Customer service ignores you - even after seeing your enquiries and reminding them you're still there. If you expect help when you ask for it, choose a different supplier! They don't even deserve 1*, quite honestly.

Watercolorprints

If I could give it 0 stars I would! Placed an order a week ago and emailed to figure out why the tracking info never updated. I then get a reply saying the order was JUST placed today. I emailed back a screen shot clearly showing that it was in fact placed at the beginning of last week. Order still hasn't gone into production yet. Deleting the app and wont ever try anything but Printful ever again!!!!!

Urban Resilience

I would have left a zero if possible, order placed mid of December and now end of February after 3 reprints of the same tshirt the customer still haven't received the right on with the right print, unbelievable! these guys are just going to kill your business and they should close!

The World Wide Weed

I would've left a zero. Horrible customer service. If you love being lied to on a regular basis, this is the app for you. Two orders placed, one received half fulfilled, the other sat in "fulfilling soon" status for 17 days. Refunds, forget about it! They will try to push KITE credit off on you, even though they are responsible for the error. WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD to work with. These people don't fulfill, they outsource to fulfill, not even honest about what it is they do.

Ndaku Net

So if you are looking a drop shipper to destroy your new business, go for KITE.

They deserve the one STAR because their app is really easy to use and the Mockup Generator is just better than the other apps, BUT when it comes to Shipping and communication JUST FORGET KITE!!!

My customer order on the 25th of December, I understand that they maybe were out of business during this time ok, but guess what today is the 30.01. and my customer didn't receive anything yet.

We have mailed back and forth because they say it was shipped on the 28th of December so it should have arrived blabla but it hasn't.
So I asked them to reprint it ok fine.

After that, I have never received a feedback again and my customer still hasn't received her order.

Play Your Way Network

I really regret using this app. Terrible communication, no tracking of where you are in the process and guaranteed unhappy customers if you drop ship. Their customer service responds with these placating emails that make you THINK they are doing something about your late fulfillment but you'll check your account and while they've def taken your payment - no fulfillment.

I get maybe a week or two delay but 3 weeks just to get confirmation of fulfillment? This feels like a SCAM!!

Previous 1 3