KITE

KITE

by Kite Tech Ltd

Print on Demand Custom Merchandise

Buckshot the Movie

It's great, love making awesome shirts and mugs to sell on the internet. The shipping tool is the most advanced I've seen.

Less Monday More Sunday

Once I had spent a little bit of time playing around inside the app I then started making my products. Quite straightforward and easy to edit. I'd recommend Kite to others. Customer care was helpful with my questions.

We Are Impermanent

Really slick app to set up a range of merch for your Shopify store. I did a lot of research and chose Kite because they have UK print and shipping which is where I'm focusing my marketing. The only reason I'm giving 4 stars is because I'd like to see them do baseball caps - which I'm told may be soon.

For Grandparents Only

App works great! Very Happy. Thanks so much!

Gigolart

I am still waiting for my very first order to come in but so far this site is amazing. The people at kite.ly are SO helpful and when you have questions about the app they respond within minutes! I was so very impressed by this! I've used other apps through shopify and some sites take DAYS to respond. As I said before, I haven't seen their products yet but I'm very excited to see how everything comes out! I'll keep you all posted :)

Pablos Hammock

I love the new Kite concept but I am still new to this app, I ordered a sublimation sample to check the style and quality and looking forward to receiving it . If the style turns out to be a good fit (and feel - I am a bit worried about the 100% poly t-shirt , it's a non breathing type of fabric) so I believe that I will be able to make great looking unique products. Still , there are a few things missing in my opinion such as having more colors for the sublimation items and not just white because the beauty can come out of using the shirt's color and texture to improve the effect of the design ( printed background with the desired color won't bring out the same effect such as the shirt's texture. another important thing in my opinion is to add a few more options to the design generator (edit) such as duplicating the file a few times on the same side of the shirt, a better way of turning the design with the entire range of the 360 degrees possible (not just jumps ) and a better distinction between the styles for woman and for man (not only unisex) . but all and all this is a new app and I see the concept has very good potential . also the separation between outgoing payments to Kite for the item's cost and the in going payments for sails going through shopify is a great way to handle the accounting and deduct the cost of goods being sold .

House Of Maria Us

works very easy. One thing that would be super great, would be to have our company logo printed at the back of the greeting card. Is this at all possible?

Love Action Change

So far Ive had a great experience with this company. I love the quality of products and customer service is a plus. I have yet to have customers buy any of their products. Once I launch I will do another review. Don't be afraid to use this company.

Lorenzis

We have uploaded several designs simply and easily and converted them into listings for tshirts, mugs, cushions and more! A great way to expand your range literally overnight.

Hellowellness

A bit buggy and crashed a fair few times when we were setting it up but good on the whole. Probably better for US-based sellers

Previous 1