KITE

KITE

by Kite Tech Ltd

Print on Demand Custom Merchandise

Yellow Bird Project

The on-demand service is ideal for our range T-shirts and means we have no waste stock which would reduce profits for our charity. Quick and easy to use app with competitive prices. We opted for premium T-shirts which are great quality and ethically sourced. The Kite team are always helpful and we have found the customer service to be responsive and efficient.

Yogscast

We switched to Kite in November for both our UK and US stores and have been really impressed with the quality of the products and delivery times. The app is much more user friendly than others we've worked with in the past and the process of setting products live is easy. We also received a lot of help in getting our store up and running for a specific deadline. Would definitely recommend.

vividrebel ®

Since I started using this company I have noticed that they are continually updating the site and it just gets better and better!

I have just starting my shop and wanted a UK company to work with, I have had a few little problems due to my own lack of experience, and have found the customer service and help offered to be amazing, they are always very helpful and very persistent in sorting out any issues I might have.

It's really easy to upload my work / designs too.

They offer many products to sell, I haven't sampled them all yet, but the t-shirts I have ordered have been great, they have good print quality that matches the colours and images on screen.

FRAMED PRINTS! This is ace, very hard to find a UK company that offer this service. This is a big plus for me.

I would recommend this company.

twisted-gifts

I have been using this App for a month now while building our new store. We have now ordered many different products and the quality and speed at which they arrived was very impressive.

Adding new products is a breeze and being able to modify multiple products at the same time makes life a lot easier.

While building our store we also found a few areas which we thought the Kite App could be improved and after chatting to the tech team they were very quick to respond and offer solutions to our problems.

Overall I am very impressed and look forward to a long partnership with Kite.

twisted-gifts.com

Flipping Iceberg

The app is very easy to use. It allows to set up designs in multiple products very quickly and the variety of products and variants is big. The pricing is better than in other apps. Customer support is very helpful and friendly. Also, I can tell they are constantly working on the app as I've seen quite a few improvements with time.

Simplesayings

Happy to have used this. Wanted something with flexibility on product choices. This has it from t-shirts to soft furnishing to mobile covers. Easy setup. Would recommend it to others to use.

Mb Home Window Coverings

easy to use works as it should, would recommend

Judds Superstore

Great little app for my Shopify store. Great features, and customer support, helps my shop immensely. Highly recommended!

Nebula Tees

Chuffed to have found the Kite printing on demand service. With this app I can easily create great looking apparel to sell. And everything is handled for me from the moment a customer purchases until it is delivered. The wholesale prices are really good which increases my chances of making a profit. I look forward to adding more designs and growing my business.

Jessa Lee Yoga

Super easy to set up even for a non-tech person like me! It's perfect for my customers to purchase items through. Support team are really helpful and answer any questions. I'll be recommending Kite to others.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6