KITE

by Kite Tech Ltd

Print on Demand Custom Merchandise

Drum Bunny

Drum Bunny

Just signed up with Kite today. Love the simplicity and ease of use. The range of products is impressive, but it all comes down to finished product and delivery capability. Will make some test runs on various products.

Onnixnova

I kindly recommend to anyone who have an online store and have lots of designs, best place to make mock ups.. and they are very responsive and helpfully with all your needs

The New Aesthetic Store

Kite is the very best Shopify app for printing your designs on products, it's as simple as that.

I can't claim to have tried every product they supply, but all of the basics such as cards, posters and t-shirts are absolutely top notch. The print quality is outstanding and never disappoints my customers. (Quick side note: You can use them not only for shopify sales but booking in your sales from elsewhere such as Marketplaces like etsy etc.)

The very best part of Kite though is surprisingly not the excellent products, it's the customer service. Never be shy to drop them a message about ANYTHING, they go out of their way at all hours to help you with whatever you need and their staff are so friendly. I cannot explain enough how good they are at customer service, a point most companies get wrong.

I haven't got much to say about the app as it is simple, sleek and without issues. I've tried MANY different outsources for products but after Kite I cannot imagine going anywhere else.

Ignore any negative reviews and just try it for yourself, I'm so glad that I did and I look forward to many more successful years with them!

M-Sport Store

We’ve been very happy with Kite as our supplier of POD phone cases - product quality is great and delivery timely. The level of support we’ve experienced so far has also been excellent and we’re hoping to expand our range of products through their platform in the coming months.

Yellow Bird Project

The on-demand service is ideal for our range T-shirts and means we have no waste stock which would reduce profits for our charity. Quick and easy to use app with competitive prices. We opted for premium T-shirts which are great quality and ethically sourced. The Kite team are always helpful and we have found the customer service to be responsive and efficient.

Yogscast

We switched to Kite in November for both our UK and US stores and have been really impressed with the quality of the products and delivery times. The app is much more user friendly than others we've worked with in the past and the process of setting products live is easy. We also received a lot of help in getting our store up and running for a specific deadline. Would definitely recommend.

vividrebel ®

Since I started using this company I have noticed that they are continually updating the site and it just gets better and better!

I have just starting my shop and wanted a UK company to work with, I have had a few little problems due to my own lack of experience, and have found the customer service and help offered to be amazing, they are always very helpful and very persistent in sorting out any issues I might have.

It's really easy to upload my work / designs too.

They offer many products to sell, I haven't sampled them all yet, but the t-shirts I have ordered have been great, they have good print quality that matches the colours and images on screen.

FRAMED PRINTS! This is ace, very hard to find a UK company that offer this service. This is a big plus for me.

I would recommend this company.

twisted-gifts

I have been using this App for a month now while building our new store. We have now ordered many different products and the quality and speed at which they arrived was very impressive.

Adding new products is a breeze and being able to modify multiple products at the same time makes life a lot easier.

While building our store we also found a few areas which we thought the Kite App could be improved and after chatting to the tech team they were very quick to respond and offer solutions to our problems.

Overall I am very impressed and look forward to a long partnership with Kite.

twisted-gifts.com

Flipping Iceberg

The app is very easy to use. It allows to set up designs in multiple products very quickly and the variety of products and variants is big. The pricing is better than in other apps. Customer support is very helpful and friendly. Also, I can tell they are constantly working on the app as I've seen quite a few improvements with time.

Simplesayings

Happy to have used this. Wanted something with flexibility on product choices. This has it from t-shirts to soft furnishing to mobile covers. Easy setup. Would recommend it to others to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6