Kit Karts , 449 reviews

4.4
Edited November 15, 2019

Fab app, with Christmas coming, I wanted help to retain customers who abandon carts. Very helpful and was even helped to personalise the recovery email. Excellent service! Very pleased I chose Kit Karts

D'Luxe Prints
Time spent using app: 9 days
Edited September 11, 2019

So far so good! Very simple to set up initially (super simple to configure). I will update again after our trial period. Waiting to see if it makes a difference compared to my (previously used) abandoned cart emails. Support is extremely responsive and very helpful. We can use our logo and brand colors. Nice!

Iron Doggy™
Edited July 27, 2019

Trying it out on infilled carts still on the trail period ask me when it’s done , sound like a great way to save clients

Best Future Gadgets
Edited July 18, 2019

The Kit Karts app was simple to set up and is highly affordable. The messages sent to clients reminding them of their abandoned cart was simple and straight. Although the email doesn't use heavy graphics or colors, It was functional.

Status Co.
Time spent using app: 30 days
July 17, 2019

KIT is so informative and useful. I have really enjoyed all the assistance. Thank you Kit!!! Im looking forward to seeing all Kit can do!!

Sarah's Way
July 13, 2019

Already recovering carts within 7 days. Thanks so much. I would recommend using the free trial to see if this is right for you.

Coins and Connections, LLC
Time spent using app: 8 days
July 12, 2019

I us this App. to recover Shopping carts. Email my customs about the cart is abandoned, Email & online Marketing ads

2 Old Farts
Time spent using app: 6 months
July 12, 2019

I was in search of an app which will help me to get customers who quit after adding to cart. Kit karts will help me

DASHINGD
India
Time spent using app: 9 days
July 3, 2019

I installed it as its the easiest app to use for all in one services. Thanks kit for making this app for less tech savvy merchants.

Jazz & Milly Clothing
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 13 days
July 1, 2019

Kit I'd awesome definitely recommend for your website! Absolutely love it never disappointed . Thank you kit!

DMG Electronics