Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

K. LaMoura Boutique

I've used this app in another store and loved it. Easy to install and navigate. Customers come back - which is the idea.

Bombshell Money Minks

I used this app so far to set up abandonment cart and I am loving it so far!
I received the tester email and it is absolutely perfect! I can't wait to see what other perks there are.

JSB Knights

I love that this app allows you to see what products the customer had in their cart. Also, it gives you the date and time the customer abandoned the cart.

i’Chiree

babagala

this app is so helpful for me, Its gonna go to better if don't sending email to customers deleted product from shopping card .

AmazinTrends.com

I used the app and it does what it says. Let's see what benefits I get in near future looking forward to get more sales. A must have app.

LSM Boutique's Fashion N Fragrances

So far this is a great app, I like the fact that it sends out emails to customers automatically, for whatever the need is.

SexyHeksieLingerie

Great app, help me to retrieve revenue, remind me to send emails. Give me the option of sending or not sending.

Content TheVista

I use this app to help me create Facebook ads. It does everything so well. It would be better if I had chance to reply earlier notifications from Kit.

LeMelon

É muito bom poder disparar os e-mails através do messenger. Kit me lembra e envia no horário pré programado. Amei