Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Your Connection Destination

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great to use with Kit. Love how it works practically on its own. Check us out at www.ycddiscounts.com

Menxtend

I would like to thank Kit Karts for their app which has increase my store revenue with abandoned shoppers returning to our website.

Premier Home Security Solutions

Love this app because it was easy to install and will automate my abandoned carts and easily migrates with kit which I love. Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

Gentlemengearstore

This app is great and it helped us to recover the first cart within the first 24h!

Fashionmiamistyles Pxs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I am owner FashionMiamiStyles.com online store designer Miami swimwear, hot dresses, we like it KIT KARTS, my customers come back to my store, for me this first place !

Xtremestilettos

Location New Zealand

Great app, easy to install & use. Great addition to Kit.

The Twisted Chandelier

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app! A great addition to Kit and a breeze to use. As a small business owner anything that simplifies tasks and makes life easier is invaluable. This is a great for value for a wonderful business tool!

Fitmatcha

This app is amazing and has done wonders for my workload and revenue! Don't waste your money anywhere else!

Locstar Revolution

I haven't tried this app yet but I have positive hopes for it! :)

R3almonster

I love it it makes promoting and handling business a breeze. Instead of hiring someone to mange thing or following up yourself you can do it from your phone

1 2 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 33 Next