Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Eleven-Eleven-Changing-the-World-

Great! They do a lot of the work for you. Extremely smart tool to save a lot of time and energy! Kayla

Wandering Merchants Siopa

Installed just to try. Great app does what it says. Recovered 2 of the first 3 it sent. Highly recommend

Northwest Detector Sales

I haven't had any drop cart to check out how it is working. I just had your company check it to see if it was installed correctly.

PRETIA

Great APP! more works need to be done on allowing users to structure messages as they want. that will go along way.

BigApe

absolutely love this app! it's saved me so much time putting together posts for social media. would highly recommend, especially if you do not have employees.

Kurv Appeal

I sew this app to help with tracking down customers who may have saved their carts for later. The reminder emails being sent out are awesome! Can't wait until they turn into sales!

weareenp

We have had more carts recovered because of this app! I am loving it. We are bringing in more revenue for us with no effort on our end.

Get Ultimate Now

***** Good APP.

The Trainer's Pouch

Kit is awesome, love everything about it has made my life so much easier! you guys rock keep up the great work

Trinity's Playground

I just started using kit abandoned cart. I am not sure how it works yet. I can do a review again after i have used it for a bit. But i do like the 30 day free trial.