Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

Drop Store Br

Por enquanto me parece ser bom. Só fiquei na dúvida no e-mail de exemplo que tem nas configurações. Não dá pra editar ele, espero que o app faça isso automaticamente com os produtos q foram abandonados na minha loja.

Match Equine

I love getting updates and reminders and everything about kit - cart saver is just another great added benefit -

Shopurbanelements

We have an online store and we use the app to send out recovery emails offering a discount to try and recover abandoned carts. So far this is working well for us and we are very pleased with the outcome this has provided. Also the team is very knowledgeable and fast in modifying any changes that you may have or any questions! We give it 5 stars!

Shop-Tronics

I used Kit Karts for the first time and gotta say its a great app to use for your storefront. I give it an A+. Not to mention its free for 7 days.

Acire Shanta

I have used the app to create facebook posts. I'm looking forward to adding more options with kit. I love my Kit assistant.

MickyBee tattoo supplies

we have used this app for awhile now and our checkout process is so easy and hassle free .deffinatly recommended for any shopify store

Today's Top Products

amazing only one word needed! thank you its a great app. keep up the good work. great for dropshipping.

A Thrifty Bride Shop

I really hope this app helps my store to recuperate lost and abandoned carts. I have several lost carts

Mutt Pack Outfitters

Just installed! I had staff help me get it running which was super nice of them. Hoping to start seeing some results!

Nature Reflections

I was not recovering carts. I read a few articles and wrote the cutest recovery email. Anh loaded it up for me as well as my nifty graphic and helped me out big time! Great customer service!