Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

RoarFit

The app is perfect, but the best thing is a customer service so fast and efficiente. I recommend it.

Remdaci store

I want to use this App in order not to leave too much on the table by losing abandoned cart. I know Kit is a great App, and i try this facet of it.

Kerr's Custom Creations

So far so good. I like how everything is integrated. It's been easy to use and I've been going back over my current apps to see if there's anything i can get rid of now that I have Kit.

ALLINSTO

Just installed app 30da. free trial. Will grade app afterwards. So far it's easy to install and works well.

Birdie Junes Boutique

Kit has been an awesome app. The ads are bringing in so much traffic! Now, if I could just get some sales

Stellar and The Chief

Love this app. Super easy to navigate and use, it's very useful whilst growing my online business.

waymorebeauty

This is a brilliant app I love it... this makes everything simple and easy don’t need to be an expert

Enigma Lady

I used this app and since had a great response. I definitely recommend this app so give it a try. All the best

CHOETECH

very good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honor in Blue

Kit Karts has simplified our Abandoned Carts Process. Thank you for making it very easy to run our business.