Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Greene House Scents

Time spent using app About 9 hours

I LOVE it! Started using it today and already recovered a customer!!!!! Definitely worth it!!!

OurBabyLoves

Time spent using app About 2 months

I used this app to help me create thank you emails, and better ads. It's very simple to use, and it has much more i still need to try out.

Sgt. Mark's Depot Store

I love making money !! Kit should do the trick . Join and set it up right . Done right it will run smooth .

Plaid Cactus Vapors

Alan is a rockstar. I gave him permission to be a user on my site and he customized it just to make us a perfect fit!

khannaexclusiveoriginalproducts

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 3 years

customer service is very helpful. I asked them to write HTML code for me, which was promptly done. Now waiting to recover my lost abandoned karts.

One Boutik

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Easy to set-up. Looking forward to seeing how many sales it can help me recover from abandoned carts!

Haven Mattress

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Kit reminds me daily with a text that folks abandoned cart. Our recovery is higher than Shopify average

Keep Christ

This is a super helpful app for new users that are just finding out all the different variables to make a business grow! I'm super thankful for the support and ease at which I can confidently run my store.

ecasestore.com

Hello,
Well I just signed up just now, I am hoping this will be of great help for my store. I have a good feeling that it will help. I think all newbies need all the extra help that shopify provides. Starting any business has its rough days and anything to make it easier is of great worth. I'm in this for the long run, not just a quick buck. I'm excited and biting my nails at the same time but looking forward to every new day. Stay encouraged is the key : ) thank you

SWOLE FITNESS STUDIO

Location India

App works great with kit and shopify. its helpful a lot to recover abandoned carts and get back clients to buy the products they wished to buy. worth buying. !!