Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

DaveWillaimsMusic

There may be an issue with the way my shop is setup! davewillaimsmusic is my account upliftingmusicdwm.com is my shop.

Kings & Thingz Fashion

The app is fine and worked fine.I didn’t have kit karts installed long enough to see if it really work or not.

Z T-Shirt Shack

I used dis app to recover customers who put items in their carts and didn't go through wif the sale. Unfortunately, the effort has been unsuccessful. Not one sale saved.

MLNS

I used this to help me target my advertising to gain purchases. Unfortunately, I did not receive a single purchase from this and paid a ton of money.

choices 24/7

Installation très rapide sans avoir a faire grand chose, mais pour le fonctionnement, j'ai eu des paniers abandonnais qui n'on pas étais récupérer, sa ne fait pas l'on temps que j'ai installer l'application, j'espère que par la suite sa se passera mieux et que sa vas s’améliorer.

The LandlockedDog

I thought it would help better with advertising. The ads don't look any better than what I do and have very bland text. Also not sure what population they are being sent to. Keep getting a message from Kit saying "shirts are up 35%"; that's great but I don't sell shirts. I also am using KitKarts and notice a BIG discrepancy between the number of emails getting sent out to the actual number of customer adding to the cart. One email sent out this morning, Shopify counted 14 cart additions yesterday.....

April 10, 2019

Hi Rickie,

I just wanted to offer a little clarification. Kit Karts will alert you to any customer that has an abandoned cart, this means a customer will have added their email address during the checkout process, but did not complete the purchase. This is the same definition that Shopify uses, so your abandoned cart number on Kit Karts should match the abandoned cart metric on Shopify.

When you note the number of customers adding items to their carts but not making it to checkout, you are looking at your "abandoned shopping sessions". An abandoned shopping session is a really important metric for your store, but unfortunately Kit Karts won't have a record of those emails that can be included in the daily send.

One last note, although we make a Kit skill (an app that works with Kit) we are different developers so we won't be able to assist you with your marketing or ads with Kit, however you should certainly give that feedback to the Kit team, so they can offer some help or tips and tricks.

Please let us know if you would like us to help you make any changes to your Kit Karts templates or add a promo code to the email text and we will be happy to help.

​Team ShopPad

Jewelry Casually

You have to pay for half of what other apps can do for free...
Only reason it gets two is because it integrates with kit, which shows good promise.

Elven Mx

no sirve no funciona no registra nada de ordenes abadonadas

Geejis

just started got this revwiew b4 used lets see

Physique Tea

Slowed my site down to a crawl

Previous 1