Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Dyani Allen

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I’ve had difficulty being able to use the marketing tool. Y’all submitted one ad, now it’s saying I need to give permission to connect you to Facebook

MydnytBlu

Time spent using app 1 day

The app is very clean, functional, and easy to use but it does not seem to offer anything above and beyond what is already included in Shopify's native cart recovery tool.

JustGoodKit Australia

Location Australia

Unless you can set up a reminder email for the abandoned shopping cart there is no advantage to using your program over what is built into Shopify. Please request this as a matter of urgency.

The Brownss Store

getting a lot of traffic to store. No orders, abandoned cart. No sales. turning visitors into buyers

STIVALI

I just added the app. So far I have high expectations. I will make sure to update the rate for this app in a few days, once I see whether or not it is improving sales at my website - www.stivalishoes.com

Pink Tulip Boutique

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I've only been using the app about a week so I don't feel I have enough experience yet to rate it. It was easy to set up.

myalleshop

Location Italy
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Per il momento non abbiamo ancora avuto risultati quindi non abbiamo elementi di valutazione. Spiacenti.
Cordiali saluti.
A.Pellegrini

Global Pet Accessories

Location Australia

Too early to rate properly but it looks OK. I haven't had any carts, let alone abandoned ones. Hopefully, that will change soon with the promotions that we have planned

MMB Art Studio Online

Location Israel

I used this app to get more paying customers and sale products but there is no sale ...and I don’t get any report via email ( I had sign for this service)

Saliyafashion

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I think t should be nicer template for that, its very simple comparing to other apps. they need to make a better design.

Previous 1 3