Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

Globe Rasmonet

I used this app to help me to promote my website's products. I really like how it does very fast! However, it would be nice, if it stops the constantly rejecting some of the products that need to be promoted.

Ritzy_ByCecilia

Super easy to use. Set up automatic reminders to customers and you're done. Fingers crossed, this works!

vet-n-pet DIRECT

It does what it is supposed to do. It's main limitation is that abandoned cart emails can only be sent once per day. We ended up removing it on that basis, but it was fun interacting with the app via Kit.

bstill clothing

I'm still learning and using this app. I'll give a better review after some time. This is a pretty good app though

cool fashion house

I love how its works its helps your store, help you with carts and abadon cart, you dont have todo alot just click

B is 4 Beautiful

I have just started using Kit kart I believe it hasn’t worked for me because I have not made my first sale yet. True?

86aJeans

i used this app for the first time, customer service was very helpful and took his time to accomplish all the tasks i had for him

BODYCOMPLETERX

EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT EXITEXIT EXIT EXIT EXITEXIT EXIT EXIT EXITEXIT EXIT EXIT EXITEXIT EXIT EXIT EXIT!!!!!

ReachOne1

i used kit karts for about 2 days now and i have to say kit is a big help if you can get kit to connect, not complaining though he is a free worker.

LM Collection

this application looks very useful, it will be more interesting once i will be able to use it correctly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6