Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

bstill clothing

I'm still learning and using this app. I'll give a better review after some time. This is a pretty good app though

cool fashion house

I love how its works its helps your store, help you with carts and abadon cart, you dont have todo alot just click

86aJeans

i used this app for the first time, customer service was very helpful and took his time to accomplish all the tasks i had for him

Ecologist Co

Location Australia

I actually do like this app but its a tad annoying and giving me a bit of anxiety because I use the other KIT apps as well and I got messages from KIT all at once and now I can't give my permission to this KIT app to send my abandoned cart emails. So there are some that remain unsent. It would be cool if there was an option in the back end that I can select to give my permission to send the abandoned emails automatically and then I just get the notification in KIT - like the tank you emails after orders. I don't think I need to tell it every time that I want it to send the abandoned cart messages to customers. But I would like to get notified so that I can keep track. I like how it lists who has abandoned carts and I like the metrics it gives as well. So far, I would keep this app but the multi kit messages issue should be addresses I think. Thanks guys :)

Savi Organics

Location Australia

So far so good working good. I will see in a month time if this is working for me.

Cyberllaneous Habits

I havent used it yet so I have no input but ive heard great things about it

Mikes Nutrtion

Time spent using app About 2 months

working well so far helping a lot with integration ,very organized especially when your new to marketing

Shikera Store

Location Trinidad & Tobago

This app is extremely handy especially as it free up your time when it posts items to Face Book and run ads.

Bijou Blossoms

Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app works great and is super convenient and easy to set up. It sends a nice, brief report daily of abandoned carts which you approve and then it sends the email.
The only issue I had was that if you aren't on Facebook during the hour the prompt will come through and also use Kit for other things, once you get another message from Kit after receiving the prompt for abandoned carts (in my case, a message summary of thank you emails sent for the day,) you can no longer go back to address Kit's message about the abandoned carts, resulting in missing it for the day.

Artitude Decor

Time spent using app About 2 months

I did a test by adding an item to the cart after having for a few weeks and I got one of the 'automated' emails but there was no link, or clickable image. It was just all text.
Come to find out I was told there is a problem of the email displaying correctly in Outlook. They said it was a Shopify problem and they've been notified.
I like the idea though but I'll just manually send them for now or upgrade Shopify account.

Previous 1