Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

Mourning Dove Products

Love Shopify and all of their add on software options!!!! K.I.T. - K.I.T. Carts work great, very intuitive! -mdp

the-casecompany

Really great app. Easy to use. The layout is simple. Anyone would be able to use it. I like the notifications when you get s sale.

BoujieHairCollection

i love this apps. a great choice for abandoned cart. please try it out... you would really enjoy it

Tees by Joe

i used the app for recovered carts. i think the app is great and easy to use. i am just starting my shopify store and this made it easier

Robindira Unsworth

Great app. The team at Kit Karts super responsive and helpful whenever we have needed to reach out to them. We're already seeing an increase in our conversions using Kit Karts. Highly recommend.

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

Kit Karts, and Kit, and Ping (the suite of products) cracks the code for social media marketing managers who aren't social media experts, by providing a simple "friendly" user interface that handles, or offers to handle, important chores such as following up on abandoned carts (in the case of Kit Kart) or presenting for yes/no decision opportunities to place ads on FB or IG or via email. I think these apps are of good and demonstrable value especially compared to the cost of hiring someone to handle any of this stuff.

Benings Technologies

Kit Karts it's another App that can bring back the customers to continue where they stop from and complete the purchases

D'Luxe Prints

Fab app, with Christmas coming, I wanted help to retain customers who abandon carts. Very helpful and was even helped to personalise the recovery email. Excellent service! Very pleased I chose Kit Karts

Iron Doggy™

So far so good! Very simple to set up initially (super simple to configure). I will update again after our trial period. Waiting to see if it makes a difference compared to my (previously used) abandoned cart emails. Support is extremely responsive and very helpful. We can use our logo and brand colors. Nice!

Best Future Gadgets

Trying it out on infilled carts still on the trail period ask me when it’s done , sound like a great way to save clients

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33