Kit Karts

Abandoned cart recovery

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

amzval.myshopfy.com

I use this App to help me. Excellent, thank you. Yes, comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

FLRCC FURNITURE SHOP

Location Philippines

I used this app to help to frow m business I really like how it does the automated funtions now i can focus more on sales

Ebonatural

This app has been a life saver for my business. It has helped me generate so much traffic for my business. It is sad to know that Shopify will no longer be working with Kit and that Kit will no longer be in August. Kit has been so good to me! Thank You!

Mourning Dove Products

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love Shopify and all of their add on software options!!!! K.I.T. - K.I.T. Carts work great, very intuitive! -mdp

the-casecompany

Really great app. Easy to use. The layout is simple. Anyone would be able to use it. I like the notifications when you get s sale.

BoujieHairCollection

i love this apps. a great choice for abandoned cart. please try it out... you would really enjoy it

Tees by Joe

i used the app for recovered carts. i think the app is great and easy to use. i am just starting my shopify store and this made it easier

Robindira Unsworth

Great app. The team at Kit Karts super responsive and helpful whenever we have needed to reach out to them. We're already seeing an increase in our conversions using Kit Karts. Highly recommend.

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

Kit Karts, and Kit, and Ping (the suite of products) cracks the code for social media marketing managers who aren't social media experts, by providing a simple "friendly" user interface that handles, or offers to handle, important chores such as following up on abandoned carts (in the case of Kit Kart) or presenting for yes/no decision opportunities to place ads on FB or IG or via email. I think these apps are of good and demonstrable value especially compared to the cost of hiring someone to handle any of this stuff.

Benings Technologies

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 1 month

Kit Karts it's another App that can bring back the customers to continue where they stop from and complete the purchases

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33