Kit Karts

Kit Karts

by ShopPad Inc.

Abandoned cart recovery for Kit

Bucks Spices and Gourmet Pantry

Kit Karts, and Kit, and Ping (the suite of products) cracks the code for social media marketing managers who aren't social media experts, by providing a simple "friendly" user interface that handles, or offers to handle, important chores such as following up on abandoned carts (in the case of Kit Kart) or presenting for yes/no decision opportunities to place ads on FB or IG or via email. I think these apps are of good and demonstrable value especially compared to the cost of hiring someone to handle any of this stuff.

Benings Technologies

Kit Karts it's another App that can bring back the customers to continue where they stop from and complete the purchases

D'Luxe Prints

Fab app, with Christmas coming, I wanted help to retain customers who abandon carts. Very helpful and was even helped to personalise the recovery email. Excellent service! Very pleased I chose Kit Karts

Iron Doggy™

So far so good! Very simple to set up initially (super simple to configure). I will update again after our trial period. Waiting to see if it makes a difference compared to my (previously used) abandoned cart emails. Support is extremely responsive and very helpful. We can use our logo and brand colors. Nice!

Best Future Gadgets

Trying it out on infilled carts still on the trail period ask me when it’s done , sound like a great way to save clients

Status Co.

The Kit Karts app was simple to set up and is highly affordable. The messages sent to clients reminding them of their abandoned cart was simple and straight. Although the email doesn't use heavy graphics or colors, It was functional.

Sarah's Way

KIT is so informative and useful. I have really enjoyed all the assistance. Thank you Kit!!! Im looking forward to seeing all Kit can do!!

Coins and Connections, LLC

Already recovering carts within 7 days. Thanks so much. I would recommend using the free trial to see if this is right for you.

2 Old Farts

I us this App. to recover Shopping carts. Email my customs about the cart is abandoned, Email & online Marketing ads

DASHINGD

I was in search of an app which will help me to get customers who quit after adding to cart. Kit karts will help me

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33