Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Frenchie Shop

Great app for size charts and size recommandations. Good and quick support! Don't hesitate to get this app!

Gran Zafiro Boutique

I really don´t know how to run a fashion store without Kiwi Size Chart. It´s essential and prevent lot of doubts when deciding to buy. Thanks.

ELINA EK

This app works so amazing! And it is so easy to customise size charts and they look very clean and professional + easy to navigate. The customer service is great, you can chat online with them and they help you to sort out any problems your having.

WST CTRL

Very streamlined and straight forward. It took me ages before trying to find a way to incorporate my size chart, but with their help the whole thing took less than 10 minutes! Also their customer services are very responsive and helpful.

This Pampered Pooch

We sell Dog Beds, and a bog standard size chart was adding too much friction to our checkout. Found this app, and it saved me £120 (6 freelancers quoted me that to make what Kiwi does for far less) The team has helped me through some teething issues I had, and talked me through how to set up the app. And as a result, our conversion rate has increased slightly, but oh my lord... our returns have dropped MASSIVELY. It has a trial. Use it. Play around with it. Contact the support if you need help, they'll get back to you as fast as they can. Honestly, it might just both make you money and save you money.

The Pampered Pets Store

customer service was great from sam, helped me through the entire process on the advanced sizing chat which is perfect for our store, excited to see how it works

Funkymoda

Amazing app and the support team was very quick in resolving my issue. I would like to recommend it.

FurPawSake

I just installed it and added a size chart plus a picture as well. I chatted their support and had a reply within a minute. There is a lot of features there but very easy to make a simple chart. So far super thumbs up :)

Kill Your God

For someone with many types of products of different brands and sizing, this app makes displaying all the different size charts a breeze. It's customizable and easy to use. The support chat is very helpful and prompt with answering my questions as well. Highly recommended.

Latest-Looks.com

2021-02-09: This is just an update on this app. I truly believe this is the only app you need for size charts....I literally cut and paste a size chart from the supplier (can be a copy from their website) paste into excel, save as a csv, upload into Kiwi Size Chart app and it makes everything look beautiful and branded for my store. I have been using this since October and honestly takes less than 2 minutes to create a size chart that looks so professional. BEST VALUE FOR MONEY!! Very quick and easy to use.
October 2020: This app is amazing! I only installed it today and already have done six different size charts. They look so professional! This app is intuitive, does everything you need it too, your size charts look amazing and the best thing? BEST VALUE FOR MONEY of any app I have used so far. (I don't normally write reviews, so I am pretty impressed!) If you are selling clothes online, this MUST be one of the apps you download! : ) 5 stars+++